Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good question for the 40 and over crowd.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the youngest you have ever dated someone i've been in the position to date a 18 year old but didn't go through I think the cut off of me is 21 years young.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age being used as a cutoff is a self-limiting belief. Does she pass the boner test? Does she have obvious red flags that you should disqualify her over?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the youngest you have ever dated someone i've been in the position to date a 18 year old but didn't go through I think the cut off of me is 21 years young.
19. Though I met her when she was 18.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many things are restricted to 21 & up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't date anyone under 21. I like bars and drinking so I don't want that hassle. 22 was the youngest I ever dated and that was in my mid 30's.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently dating a 26 year old, was dating a 24 year old when I was 39, not gonna lie she had the nicest pair of cakes but she dumped me cause I'm a Trump supporter lool
my Zoomer was a typical Wokester & I’m Conservative. She told me. ‘We’re already together, the politics doesn’t matter.’

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my Zoomer was a typical Wokester & I’m Conservative. She told me. ‘We’re already together, the politics doesn’t matter.’
Good for you bro, my girl did not like it when I said some things about gay people needless to say she identifies as "Queer" which baffles me cause the way she was thirsting for sex there was nothing queer about her

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you bro, my girl did not like it when I said some things about gay people needless to say she identifies as "Queer" which baffles me cause the way she was thirsting for sex there was nothing queer about her
Mine was a LGBTQ ally. She said she wished she was a lesbian. But she loved dvck too much. Once, when drunk, she suggested a 3-some with one of my ex-‘s. I went out drinking with the ex- and brought it up. She was into it. I called my Zoomer, who was now sober and got ready to set it up. She backed out. And then forbade me from speaking about that ex- to her again.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 41, went out with a 21 year old a few times (solid 7).

Only got to second base.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally stick to the old adage and rule of thumb - 'Half your age, plus 7', so me, being 46, would be 30... however, I would perhaps go lower to around 27.
Ha, you and I are the same age and I have always been a rule follower. I would probably feel guilty dating a woman under 30 since "I am breaking the rule".

However, early 30's would still be like hitting the jackpot. Many women at this age still look pretty hot and don't have kids.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, you and I are the same age and I have always been a rule follower. I would probably feel guilty dating a woman under 30 since "I am breaking the rule".

However, early 30's would still be like hitting the jackpot. Many women at this age still look pretty hot and don't have kids.
Doesn't necessarily mean I actually date at that age, just a rule of thumb I follow. I did have a match on OLD dating and she was 26, talked on an off for a while, but she was going back to Vietnam for a holiday. She did say she saw me at a local pub, to bad she didn't come up and say hello.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a gf 10 yrs younger than me when I was in my late 20s, have a 9 yrs younger gf now that I'm in my late 30s.

Your age depends on your hair, a norwood 4 brad pitt would play only secondary roles and be couple with older women.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a gf 10 yrs younger than me when I was in my late 20s, have a 9 yrs younger gf now that I'm in my late 30s.

Your age depends on your hair, a norwood 4 brad pitt would play only secondary roles and be couple with older women.
I'm 46 and a Norwood 2. I am using HIMS at the moment and would consider hair transplant if it gets beyond Norwood 3.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think (provided she's of legal age) that it's more a matter of personal preference.

Personally, I prefer women around my age. However, at age thirty two, I did have a girlfriend that was eighteen.

While with her one day, I remember listening to the "oldies" station. A song came on that I remember hearing for the first time in 5th grade. I remember thinking to myself that she was not only born yet, but that her parents may not have even met yet. Even though she was nice 'arm candy'... there were times when I did feel like a creepy old man. On a funny note; While with her, I did enjoy the glares and snares that I'd get from women around my age.

edit; And in addition to bedroom fun (I was her first) she did turn me on to Beavis and Butthead and the group "Stereolab."

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a 16 year old GF when I was 20 (legal age uk)

I went on a date with a 21 yo when I was 36 and I realised I couldn’t take the boring banal interests and conversation.
Wife and I have 11 years between us.