"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

A good place to go?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Well, I'm planning to ask this HB9 out really soon, but my problem is that I haven't figured out what to do or where we should go.

I'm pretty sure that I don't want to watch a movie: sitting in a dark theater for about two hours while not saying anything to each other is not my idea of a date....unless it's followed or preceded with dinner or something. Plus, I may have a limit on where I can go because a lack of money and no transportation.

Suggestions? Thanks.


*I'm currently siding towards going to the mall.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
http://sosuave.com/halloffme/hall168.htm

personally I live right next to a Karaoke bar. But hell once of my first 'dates' was nothing more then dancing with the chick in her basement to her CD player.

Showed up at her house[un-anounced as always :) . I call five minutes before, check if she was home ect.] alone and we hung all night. Didn't spend a penny.

thats a myth. Your there to enjoy each others company not spend cash on her.

Do something to that effect.-

~Capi. there are tons of posts listing ideas if your still drawing a blank. Just ask if you need more or better use the search button.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
well said capi. you don't spend a single cent, yet have fun with her, now there's an idea!
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Do something unusual. Go to Wal-Mart or something.

--iMat
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top