"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A good or bad start?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
So last week I met a girl for about half an hour in a coffee shop. Conversations wasn’t bad, considering that this was our first meting..

The entire time, she did the nervous-laugh and not-looking-at-me thing. I’d usually just chalk that up to shyness, but when I walked her back to the metro, she seemed reluctant to stand too close to me, and it made me nervous.

Any ideas as to what’s going on, and whether I should be worried?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
if you just met her you have no need to worry, just go on and try it again with someone else.
 

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Whoah, hold on. Should I really give up on her that easily?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Yes, because the things you mentioned are signs of non-interest and it's unlikely you can do anything to change that.
 

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
I might mention that, as she was leaving, she did hug me trwice, and agree to see me again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
describe the hug...

and her boob size and also post her number.

haha seroiusly, what kind of hug? 1 arm? 2 arm?
 

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Uhh... 2 arm, I think. I really don't remember.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
If she already consented to a second date, then I see no reason to suspect a lack of interest. You might however mention to her that the last time you two had the pleasure of enjoying each other's company she seemed a bit distracted. :)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by DirkPitt
haha seroiusly, what kind of hug? 1 arm? 2 arm?
Whats the difference?
 

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Whats the difference?
Think about it. If a girl holds two arms open and smiles when offering it, she means it. If she does a "hug and run" as I like to call it, sorta pattin you on the back with 1 arm and then its over, she probably didn't mean it and did it to be nice.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top