a girl...

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello!
This girl in my class, our personalities fit together. The first time I saw her, I was maybe in love, but I dunno. That day I saw her, the only thing I could think of was her and I was thinking of making a song to her. But the same day, the casanova at my swimteam said he was hitting on her, so I gave up cause I knew that he would take him before me.

So they dated, but they didn't fit together. And I was functioning like a messenger between them and I told the girl that she could give up on the casanova, and so she did. I was hitting a bit on her and now, a special situation has become.

When I kino her, she moves away - but in a teasy way, and when she says like "Oh, I don't wanna go alone to the library" i said "I can go with you" then she teased me and said "No, I rather go alone then".

Today, she told the table where we were sitting that she would change class. I looked at her, and she totally avoided eye-contact.

Is this a sign? Should I go for her?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
When I kino her, she moves away - but in a teasy way, and when she says like "Oh, I don't wanna go alone to the library" i said "I can go with you" then she teased me and said "No, I rather go alone then".
Do you end up going with her?

Today, she told the table where we were sitting that she would change class. I looked at her, and she totally avoided eye-contact.
Yeah....so...is she doing it for a reason?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
No i didn't end up going with her, and I don't know the reason for not making eye-contact, but I know she did it with purpose.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL, this is pretty pathetic, read the dj bible, move on she dosne have intrest.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you other DJ's have to say?

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this, what do you consider to be hitting on her?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
jokin with her, I've got a special humour and with my humour, i can tell them jokes about themselves and make them laugh about themselves, such... I can't explain it. I also tease her, using kino, etc

dj23

Reaction score
ug, you thought you were in love with her?!? dude big mistake, it doesnt look like she has any interest,next her and move on

Get to reading the dj bible

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sbgm said:
Hello!
This girl in my class, our personalities fit together. The first time I saw her, I was maybe in love, but I dunno. That day I saw her, the only thing I could think of was her and I was thinking of making a song to her. But the same day, the casanova at my swimteam said he was hitting on her, so I gave up cause I knew that he would take him before me.

So they dated, but they didn't fit together. And I was functioning like a messenger between them and I told the girl that she could give up on the casanova, and so she did. I was hitting a bit on her and now, a special situation has become.

Is this a sign? Should I go for her?
Opposite. You were not in love with her, you are infatuated. Also, every single one of those things you listed was a sign of disinterest. If she was interested: she'd want you to go to the library with her, she would not move
away when you kino her, and she would hold eye contact, or if she was shy she might giggle when she looked away. Forget it, dude. Her IL isn't high.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
been there done that

I had one like that ,sorta, cept she liked me. For some reason everyone made me not talk to her( was alittle weird-like me). NEXTUP!

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
you better not write a song for her

that's the most AFC sh!t i've ever heard..

and yes, go for her...

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would try the song idea, than maybe a giant pink teddy bear holding a heart shaped box of chocolates with a note containing a confession of your undieing love for her. If that doesn't work than try playing peter gabriel on a boom box standing outside her bedroom window at eleven at night. Hell why not just ask her to marry you?

Either go for it and see what happens, or just get over her dude.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you guys, thats just what i needed...
... i think i'm gonna read the DJ Bible...