Paradiddle
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2017
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 69
- Age
- 37
Any thoughts on this?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Nothing else to add, you beated me on the timing again.Or maybe being “impressed” is a result of attraction.
Kind of like when she laughs at all of Chad’s jokes, even the most dry/corny ones. He gets credit for being a “funny” guy due to looks bias.
Or if two guys have the some job, the better looking one gets viewed as “being ambitious” and “having a great job.” The less attractive one is seen as an average “slacker” lol.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah Tony FergusonA guy turns from an obsessed psycho to a dedicated athlete according to his hairline and face bones for most women.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. No matter how hard you try, if a girl does not find you good looking or attractive in someway, no matter how hard you try, she will never ever be impressed. On the other hand, she will even laugh her ass off when a guy farts if she finds him attractive. So, is it true that it's worthless to try to impress someone if she is not interested in you on the first place?Or maybe being “impressed” is a result of attraction.
Kind of like when she laughs at all of Chad’s jokes, even the most dry/corny ones. He gets credit for being a “funny” guy due to looks bias.
Or if two guys have the some job, the better looking one gets viewed as “being ambitious” and “having a great job.” The less attractive one is seen as an average “slacker” lol.
Precisely. I thought that was what you were getting at, so I figured I would expand on it.This is exactly what I was trying to say. No matter how hard you try, if a girl does not find you good looking or attractive in someway, no matter how hard you try, she will never ever be impressed. On the other hand, she will even laugh her ass off when a guy farts if she finds him attractive. So, is it true that it's worthless to try to impress someone if she is not interested in you on the first place?
I get what you’re saying. There definitely has to be initial attraction. But here is the point I’m getting at:What?
There has to be an initial spark or attraction somewhere, so she can see the total package.
It's like "Oh! He can cook too?" or "Wow! He knows how to breakdance?" or "F*cking A! He's amazing in bed!"
See what I mean?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Nothing is fixed.I get what you’re saying. There definitely has to be initial attraction. But here is the point I’m getting at:
If she is intially attracted, she will grade your other traits on a curve (ie more generously). If she isn’t attracted to you, she either won’t care at all about your other value traits, or she will grade them more harshly (ie be less impressed by them).
Kudos to whoever manage to do so, in my life I only got girls who found me attractive from the first minute and basically it was a penality kick with no goal keeper...impossible to fail.Nothing is fixed.
You could flip the situation, challenge her, creating an emotional reaction thats similar but opposite.
Once that's done, you will be on her mind.
Then game her from there. If she succumbs then her passion for you will be even higher/stronger.
Yes. That's mostly the case. Easy.Kudos to whoever manage to do so, in my life I only got girls who found me attractive from the first minute and basically it was a penality kick with no goal keeper...impossible to fail.
R u sure you've never experienced one?It should be an amazing achievement to "game" an uninterested cold girl till turning her on, in my experience uninterested girls ranged from uncaring to openly disrespectful so the simple fact of talking to them was a pain in the ass.
Most guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".What?
There has to be an initial spark or attraction somewhere, so she can see the total package.
It's like "Oh! He can cook too?" or "Wow! He knows how to breakdance?" or "F*cking A! He's amazing in bed!"
See what I mean?
Absolutely true.Most guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I have no doubt that you are correct, but how exactly would you know this, even if it is true?Most guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".
Because when you have had enough women freak out and say "Oh my God! Oh my God!! What's happening!?!?! What are you doing to me?!?!?" With their eyes wide open and a somewhat scared look on their face as you hit spots they didnt know existed inside them and after you make them squirt for the first time there is no chance they are blowing smoke up my ass. There is no faking that.I have no doubt that you are correct, but how exactly would you know this, even if it is true?
You can't really depend on girls to tell you the truth. And if they say "Marmel, wow you're the best, most guys don't know what to do", they could either be blowing smoke up your @ss, or you could be exceptionally above average.
Speak for yourself lolMost guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".
I'm the beneficiary of those guys, lolSpeak for yourself lol
Maybe you should watch When Harry Met Sally. Besides that doesn't rule out "you could be exceptionally above average".Because when you have had enough women freak out and say "Oh my God! Oh my God!! What's happening!?!?! What are you doing to me?!?!?" With their eyes wide open and a somewhat scared look on their face as you hit spots they didnt know existed inside them and after you make them squirt for the first time there is no chance they are blowing smoke up my ass. There is no faking that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.