Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl will get impressed only if she wants to get impressed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A girl regardless of whether she likes you or not, will be impressed if you exhibit some form of greatness that conforms to her beliefs, fantasies, desires, idealised traits in men etc.

Of course it'll be much easier if she likes you, she'll even make impressive fantasies abt you in her mind....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If attraction is not a choice, I don't see why impression should be.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Or maybe being “impressed” is a result of attraction.

Kind of like when she laughs at all of Chad’s jokes, even the most dry/corny ones. He gets credit for being a “funny” guy due to looks bias.

Or if two guys have the some job, the better looking one gets viewed as “being ambitious” and “having a great job.” The less attractive one is seen as an average “slacker” lol.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kind of like when she laughs at all of Chad’s jokes, even the most dry/corny ones. He gets credit for being a “funny” guy due to looks bias.

Or if two guys have the some job, the better looking one gets viewed as “being ambitious” and “having a great job.” The less attractive one is seen as an average “slacker” lol.
Nothing else to add, you beated me on the timing again.

A guy turns from an obsessed psycho to a dedicated athlete according to his hairline and face bones for most women.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

There has to be an initial spark or attraction somewhere, so she can see the total package.
It's like "Oh! He can cook too?" or "Wow! He knows how to breakdance?" or "F*cking A! He's amazing in bed!"

See what I mean?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy turns from an obsessed psycho to a dedicated athlete according to his hairline and face bones for most women.
Yeah Tony Ferguson
contrast to Connor McGregor much love shown to due to "looks."

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is exactly what I was trying to say. No matter how hard you try, if a girl does not find you good looking or attractive in someway, no matter how hard you try, she will never ever be impressed. On the other hand, she will even laugh her ass off when a guy farts if she finds him attractive. So, is it true that it's worthless to try to impress someone if she is not interested in you on the first place?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I was trying to say. No matter how hard you try, if a girl does not find you good looking or attractive in someway, no matter how hard you try, she will never ever be impressed. On the other hand, she will even laugh her ass off when a guy farts if she finds him attractive. So, is it true that it's worthless to try to impress someone if she is not interested in you on the first place?
Precisely. I thought that was what you were getting at, so I figured I would expand on it.

Pretty much. If she is not intially attracted to you, but you show some other value later on, at best she might respect you a bit more, but it’s still friendzone.

If you don’t pass the inital look/looks test, it’s generally game over as far as attraction goes.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

There has to be an initial spark or attraction somewhere, so she can see the total package.
It's like "Oh! He can cook too?" or "Wow! He knows how to breakdance?" or "F*cking A! He's amazing in bed!"

See what I mean?
I get what you’re saying. There definitely has to be initial attraction. But here is the point I’m getting at:

If she is intially attracted, she will grade your other traits on a curve (ie more generously). If she isn’t attracted to you, she either won’t care at all about your other value traits, or she will grade them more harshly (ie be less impressed by them).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying. There definitely has to be initial attraction. But here is the point I’m getting at:

If she is intially attracted, she will grade your other traits on a curve (ie more generously). If she isn’t attracted to you, she either won’t care at all about your other value traits, or she will grade them more harshly (ie be less impressed by them).
Nothing is fixed.

You could flip the situation, challenge her, creating an emotional reaction thats similar but opposite.

Once that's done, you will be on her mind.

Then game her from there. If she succumbs then her passion for you will be even higher/stronger.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is fixed.

You could flip the situation, challenge her, creating an emotional reaction thats similar but opposite.

Once that's done, you will be on her mind.

Then game her from there. If she succumbs then her passion for you will be even higher/stronger.
Kudos to whoever manage to do so, in my life I only got girls who found me attractive from the first minute and basically it was a penality kick with no goal keeper...impossible to fail.

It should be an amazing achievement to "game" an uninterested cold girl till turning her on, in my experience uninterested girls ranged from uncaring to openly disrespectful so the simple fact of talking to them was a pain in the ass.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Kudos to whoever manage to do so, in my life I only got girls who found me attractive from the first minute and basically it was a penality kick with no goal keeper...impossible to fail.
Yes. That's mostly the case. Easy.

It should be an amazing achievement to "game" an uninterested cold girl till turning her on, in my experience uninterested girls ranged from uncaring to openly disrespectful so the simple fact of talking to them was a pain in the ass.
R u sure you've never experienced one?

Think back to those times when you and a particular girl were always arguing, those times when you poked fun at her, did all those things that upsets her....

And to those times when she returned the favor.

Now tell me if she didn't feel something for you after a few days or you her.

That was when you did it unconsciously, can you imagine it now if you did it consciously and the level of game you r playing ?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

See what I mean?
Most guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".
Absolutely true.

But in defense of most men, it’s not an area where they can readily get feedback to improve.

If a guy is average to really bad at sex, women usually won’t say a word about it to him. She’ll discuss it privately with her gf, and the two-member board will vote unanimously to deny him future sex. He won’t receive a denial letter in the mail lol. She’ll just go ghost on him or friendzone him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no doubt that you are correct, but how exactly would you know this, even if it is true?
You can't really depend on girls to tell you the truth. And if they say "Marmel, wow you're the best, most guys don't know what to do", they could either be blowing smoke up your @ss, or you could be exceptionally above average.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no doubt that you are correct, but how exactly would you know this, even if it is true?
You can't really depend on girls to tell you the truth. And if they say "Marmel, wow you're the best, most guys don't know what to do", they could either be blowing smoke up your @ss, or you could be exceptionally above average.
Because when you have had enough women freak out and say "Oh my God! Oh my God!! What's happening!?!?! What are you doing to me?!?!?" With their eyes wide open and a somewhat scared look on their face as you hit spots they didnt know existed inside them and after you make them squirt for the first time there is no chance they are blowing smoke up my ass. There is no faking that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because when you have had enough women freak out and say "Oh my God! Oh my God!! What's happening!?!?! What are you doing to me?!?!?" With their eyes wide open and a somewhat scared look on their face as you hit spots they didnt know existed inside them and after you make them squirt for the first time there is no chance they are blowing smoke up my ass. There is no faking that.
Maybe you should watch When Harry Met Sally. Besides that doesn't rule out "you could be exceptionally above average".
I still don't see any evidence that most men are terrible in bed, although as I said I have no doubt you are correct.