Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl will get impressed only if she wants to get impressed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well I must admit, I've never had them squirt whilst giving me a blow job....

Reaction score
Most guys are terrible in bed so most women wont ever get the chance to say "he ie aamzing in bed!".
i disagree with this because sex is sort of like LSD imo....if you haven't had it in a long time, its going to blow your mind no matter how "good you are" in bed (with acid you could just be staring at a wall for 8 hours and have the most mind blowing experience). like when have i ever not gotten that reaction from a woman when we first start dating/****ing? you never dont get that response even if you suck, even when i sucked in bed i got that response
meh squirting isn't everything. i dated a squirter...its not the same as an orgasm. she squirted every time, multiple times, averaging above 5..last girl i was with didnt squirt one time ever, but had strong ****oral orgasms..:shrug: i agree with zekko, most women are going to lie. just bc shes saying that youre good, its very relative to what shes experiening elsewhere, and vice versa. this is an extremely relative/subjective issue. mixing things up usually helps switch buttons/lights etc on when they werent lighting up before etccc

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree with this because sex is sort of like LSD imo....if you haven't had it in a long time, its going to blow your mind no matter how "good you are" in bed (with acid you could just be staring at a wall for 8 hours and have the most mind blowing experience). like when have i ever not gotten that reaction from a woman when we first start dating/****ing? you never dont get that response even if you suck, even when i sucked in bed i got that response
meh squirting isn't everything. i dated a squirter...its not the same as an orgasm. she squirted every time, multiple times, averaging above 5..last girl i was with didnt squirt one time ever, but had strong ****oral orgasms..:shrug: i agree with zekko, most women are going to lie. just bc shes saying that youre good, its very relative to what shes experiening elsewhere, and vice versa. this is an extremely relative/subjective issue. mixing things up usually helps switch buttons/lights etc on when they werent lighting up before etccc
No no...saying you are good is one thing. Literally freaking out because she has no idea what is going on with her own body because nobosy has ever done that to her before is a completely different thing. There are a lot of different levels to the game...thats like level 10 most dudes are like level 2.

If you have never had a woman do that then you dont understand what I'm talking about. Women freak out when you teach them things about their body in that way and there is no faking that or the look on their face which is halfway between terrified and unbelievable pleasure.

Reaction score
No no...saying you are good is one thing. Literally freaking out because she has no idea what is going on with her own body because nobosy has ever done that to her before is a completely different thing. There are a lot of different levels to the game...thats like level 10 most dudes are like level 2.

If you have never had a woman do that then you dont understand what I'm talking about. Women freak out when you teach them things about their body in that way and there is no faking that or the look on their face which is halfway between terrified and unbelievable pleasure.
nah ive had plenty of women give me reactions like that which is why i doubt it. also women that have given me that reaction that I honestly didnt think were that great in bed.....some of the best sex ive had got more or less mild reactions afterwards in contrast.... if you trust the "youre the best" line that every woman in history has ever given every man EVER after sex......youre level 2 imo. for instance you think that a girl squirting equates to super great sex? some women just squirt...uncontrollably...when they have sex.....some girls are very sensitive and you can make them *** easily without much attempt on your own part.....the opposite can be true etc..i guess the bottom line of my point is that its hyper subjective, it changes throughout your life, your skill will change. some situations with some girls, no matter how great you are, how much LTR bomb kinky-sex experience you have, the girl will just be a coldfish....