Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl I've had my eyes on for 3 years - recent facebook chat

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no way I would be focusing on a disinterested chick for that long. Too easy to simply go out and find a woman who is interested.
I find I have an easier time with a little bit of patience and a little bit of effort. Maybe you find that works better for you and your personality, but it doesn't for me. I find that my women stick around longer when I put a bit of effort in.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find I have an easier time with a little bit of patience and a little bit of effort. Maybe you find that works better for you and your personality, but it doesn't for me. I find that my women stick around longer when I put a bit of effort in.
Hey fair enough...I suppose maybe it would have worked if I gave it a chance, but I'm quick to cut bait. Fair play to you.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt that you banged 30 girls with your 'game'. lmao.
Yeah ur right bro. I do super sonic meditation so I just looked into their eyes and they took their panties off right away. No game involved

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly disagreed. If he were trying to talk about work, studying or the weather, then I would agree. His texts are on the fun side of things. She would look forward to hearing from him.

After not being in communication with her for a long time, he needs to build up rapport again. If anything, I think he jumped the gun too quickly on asking her out. Building rapport through texting can be done, but it takes a bit more time.

His texting style is very similar to mine. It's very light-hearted and fun. There's no way in hell she's bored with his texts.

OP, keep in contact with her and keep the conversation fun. Try to add a bit of flirting into it. Do it for about a week and try asking her out again. If you get rejected again, then cut contact and move on.
I'll try doing that

Biggest challenge for me in the game since day 1 has been my ego. In business/school situaifons it has kinda helped me dominate while not being a bully but I think it becomes a pitfall in the game for me. I'll try to conversate next week or so.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your next text should be "Lets catch up over a drink next XXXday. I'm done with class at XX:00."

Then meet in person and talk about all your similarities.

For this to progress you need to be in person....