Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl in my english class is DJing me !?

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my english class, i sit next to this girl who i have known for about 1 year. were not even friends, just know each other's names, and thats it.

basicly i have no attraction towards this girl, but she is pulling all this DJ **** on me, and its driving me nuts.

when i say DJ, i mean shes saying all this C/f stuff, and is trying all this kino. its quite obvious that she likes me, but i cant stand her, shes ****ing annoying.

i need some anti DJ stuff so i can put her off me as much as possible, any one have any ideas ?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thraxeh
in my english class, i sit next to this girl who i have known for about 1 year. were not even friends, just know each other's names, and thats it.

basicly i have no attraction towards this girl, but she is pulling all this DJ **** on me, and its driving me nuts.

when i say DJ, i mean shes saying all this C/f stuff, and is trying all this kino. its quite obvious that she likes me, but i cant stand her, shes ****ing annoying.

i need some anti DJ stuff so i can put her off me as much as possible, any one have any ideas ?

fart on her.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ego thread or no?

she ****able? if the answer is yes, then **** her mad. :D

basically ignore her if she's really that annoying.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always do the opposite of DJing...Be the biggest AFC you can on her. Give her so much attention, she can't stand it.

Or, you know, just tell her to back off.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become the biggest AFC to her (hell do what fingz did saying that you love her so much. Women usually back off)

just use ******** on her(the new bible has all the ******** posts in them :))

it ain't hard to figure it out

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baseballDJ
Become the biggest AFC to her (hell do what fingz did saying that you love her so much. Women usually back off)

just use ******** on her(the new bible has all the ******** posts in them :))

it ain't hard to figure it out
Got to love shameless plugs. :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think BACK IN THE DAY you would simply inform the person that you are not interrested.