Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Girl I Really Like

Lonsome man

Reaction score
There's a girl i really like but I don't know if she likes me in the same way I do. So how can I find out if she does, but I think she knows I like her like that.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every 1 will tell you aks her out, and sure that will give you the definite answer but you are probalby not prepaired to do that. Talk to her and just read the signals you get, ask her to hang out with you sometime and see how she reacts, see how open she is to you, how she reacts to kino etc..

hope iv been a help

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg! You too?! I can relate man, I have this same exact problem.

Ok so we haven't been friends in awhile but I haven't ever stopped thinking about her. I mean, I try to do everything she wants and make her happy but I'm still not sure if she likes me. I think I'm gonna go tell her how I feel about her so she can tell me how she feels about me. I can't stop touching myself in class when I am reminded of her (even numbers look like her nice ass). Every time we talk I have this wierd feeling in my chest like I'm blocked and can't breathe or something. She's intoxicating. Wow, what a girl! We've only gone on dates in my head so far but soon we'll have a real one and I'll listen to all her guy problems and show that I am a sensitive caring guy.

Do you feel the same?!!?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

Ok so we haven't been friends in awhile but I haven't ever stopped thinking about her. I mean, I try to do everything she wants and make her happy but I'm still not sure if she likes me. I think I'm gonna go tell her how I feel about her so she can tell me how she feels about me. I can't stop touching myself in class when I am reminded of her (even numbers look like her nice ass). Every time we talk I have this wierd feeling in my chest like I'm blocked and can't breathe or something. She's intoxicating. Wow, what a girl! We've only gone on dates in my head so far but soon we'll have a real one and I'll listen to all her guy problems and show that I am a sensitive caring guy.

Do you feel the same?!!?
please tell me you are joking

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

Do you feel the same?!!?
lol
that was hillarious

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lonsome man
There's a girl i really like but I don't know if she likes me in the same way I do. So how can I find out if she does, but I think she knows I like her like that.
Ask her out as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the greater her chance of losing interest.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
hey that question has never been asked before k

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lonsome man
Whoa buddy, you're going in circles here.

Sounds like you only have two options:

Option #1: tie your love note to a brick and throw it at her window.

Option #2: tie your love note to a brick and throw it at her face.

Hopefully, both will lead to the intended result.

OR

You can do the completely crazy, wild, untested, and unorthodox way and ask her out.... but who'd want to do that when you could have brick fun?