"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

A Girl I Really Like

Lonsome man

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Salt Lake (Not Mormon)
There's a girl i really like but I don't know if she likes me in the same way I do. So how can I find out if she does, but I think she knows I like her like that.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
every 1 will tell you aks her out, and sure that will give you the definite answer but you are probalby not prepaired to do that. Talk to her and just read the signals you get, ask her to hang out with you sometime and see how she reacts, see how open she is to you, how she reacts to kino etc..

hope iv been a help
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Omg! You too?! I can relate man, I have this same exact problem.

Ok so we haven't been friends in awhile but I haven't ever stopped thinking about her. I mean, I try to do everything she wants and make her happy but I'm still not sure if she likes me. I think I'm gonna go tell her how I feel about her so she can tell me how she feels about me. I can't stop touching myself in class when I am reminded of her (even numbers look like her nice ass). Every time we talk I have this wierd feeling in my chest like I'm blocked and can't breathe or something. She's intoxicating. Wow, what a girl! We've only gone on dates in my head so far but soon we'll have a real one and I'll listen to all her guy problems and show that I am a sensitive caring guy.

Do you feel the same?!!?
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Omg! You too?! I can relate man, I have this same exact problem.

Ok so we haven't been friends in awhile but I haven't ever stopped thinking about her. I mean, I try to do everything she wants and make her happy but I'm still not sure if she likes me. I think I'm gonna go tell her how I feel about her so she can tell me how she feels about me. I can't stop touching myself in class when I am reminded of her (even numbers look like her nice ass). Every time we talk I have this wierd feeling in my chest like I'm blocked and can't breathe or something. She's intoxicating. Wow, what a girl! We've only gone on dates in my head so far but soon we'll have a real one and I'll listen to all her guy problems and show that I am a sensitive caring guy.

Do you feel the same?!!?
please tell me you are joking
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
424
Reaction score
222
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Omg! You too?! I can relate man, I have this same exact problem.

Ok so we haven't been friends in awhile but I haven't ever stopped thinking about her. I mean, I try to do everything she wants and make her happy but I'm still not sure if she likes me. I think I'm gonna go tell her how I feel about her so she can tell me how she feels about me. I can't stop touching myself in class when I am reminded of her (even numbers look like her nice ass). Every time we talk I have this wierd feeling in my chest like I'm blocked and can't breathe or something. She's intoxicating. Wow, what a girl! We've only gone on dates in my head so far but soon we'll have a real one and I'll listen to all her guy problems and show that I am a sensitive caring guy.

Do you feel the same?!!?
lol
that was hillarious
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Lonsome man
There's a girl i really like but I don't know if she likes me in the same way I do. So how can I find out if she does, but I think she knows I like her like that.
Ask her out as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the greater her chance of losing interest.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
hey that question has never been asked before k
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Lonsome man
There's a girl i really like but I don't know if she likes me in the same way I do. So how can I find out if she does, but I think she knows I like her like that.
Whoa buddy, you're going in circles here.

Sounds like you only have two options:

Option #1: tie your love note to a brick and throw it at her window.

Option #2: tie your love note to a brick and throw it at her face.

Hopefully, both will lead to the intended result.

OR

You can do the completely crazy, wild, untested, and unorthodox way and ask her out.... but who'd want to do that when you could have brick fun?
 
Top