"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A girl challenged me to a fisticuff fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
At work I was chillin with my boys just talkin and goofin off. A girl walked past us and said "why yall all in the way for?" we were kinda blocking the hallway. I was like yo who she think she is?
BIG MISTAKE- she approached me and said "What did you say little man?" by the way I am 5'6" but 165 lbs so she betta watch it. Im almost a heavyweight LOL id say she is a HB7 Height 5'9".
Anyways she called me lil man and i had to back up what i said. She had me pressed against the wall saying What you gonna do now punk? I was like get off me in a joking manner. She hits me in the chest and walks away because she is called by her supervisor. She says were gonna finish this. My boys messed with me a bit saying things like yeah you lucky she had to go.
I was like yeah ok whatever. She said i'll be waiting for you outside and were gonna fight. I guess she heard me.
I didn't see her outside. you think she was playing with me guys? or u think she was serious? girls are weird like that.
First time this happened to me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
. I dont give a fvck if she's a girl or not

if she hits you and there are witnesses, knock her teh fvck out.
pretty simple to me
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Its not the first time, cause you are joecollapoppa...We all know your story you wimp...
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
I wouldn't mess with that, sounds like she isn't right in her head. Plus girls don't fight fair: you better watch out or you'll have an eye clawed out or find one of your balls wedged up in your body (plus that unpleasant "going to throw up after a massive kick to the balls" feeling.)
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
agree to fight her only if she does it in the nude
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
LOL Crank It Up, I like your style. I'm not takin her seriously.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
preserve your dignity and don't get arrested...

say very loudly..

"look, i don't hit women, but you touch me again, i''ll just call the police."
 

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Are you really that pathetic? Good god man, please let her knock you out. If you got banned before for stupidity, why come back for a second round? *Pun intended*
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Its not the first time, cause you are joecollapoppa...We all know your story you wimp...

I think you hit the nail on the head CBear.
 

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Nah it aint that serious


Ok wait I get it now, yall gonna haze the newcommer. Ok i see.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Its not the first time, cause you are joecollapoppa...We all know your story you wimp...
Joe lollipop, you changed your name to joe is here - a pathetic attempt for attention! What is your fixation with getting your arse kicked by women??? Every thread of yours is the same!!

Mods take this dude out of here!!!!! Joecollpoppa AKA Joeizhere!!!
 

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by JoeIzHere

Ok wait I get it now, yall gonna haze the newcommer. Ok i see.
You aren't a newcomer. You were banned before collarpopper.
 

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ok whatever, it sounds like this Joecollapoppa or what ever the hell his name is was some kinda Legend in this forum? Funny, do yall treat all people named JOE the same in this forum?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your game has been exposed - give it up already!!!
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
well did you at least feel her breasts when she press against you? :D
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
i woulda knocked her fawking head off and that's on my mamma..
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
As a contact fight the thread title made me chuckle.
Uppercut the hell out of her head and leave her unconscious.


Actually maybe take her scalp as a trophy.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top