"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A girl challenged me to a fisticuff fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExZen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Getting mixed vibes from this forum
regarding this OP, but assuming that
his intent is honest (giving benefit
of the doubt since I don't know this
poster), that is one tough girl.

She really did not intend on going
head-2-head with you knowing for
the fact that (unless she's trained
in some form of martial arts), you'd
pummel her.

I think she's giving everyone a single
that she's tough and that she can
still run around with the 'guys'. I believe
respect is what she wanted.

To be truthful, I'd probably be still
gaping at her had she done that.

or, to add some wit, respond with
a "Oh.. yes. And I love you too."

*grin*

ExZen
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
get some handcuffs

when she tries to punch ya... hand cuff her , if you're skilled enuff handcuff her to a pole....

but beware.. i think it's illegal to imprison ppl like that... lol just dont lose the key! :D
 

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by JoeIzHere
Ok whatever, it sounds like this Joecollapoppa or what ever the hell his name is was some kinda Legend in this forum? Funny, do yall treat all people named JOE the same in this forum?
*cough*When you sign up under multiple names, it saves your profile automatically. That, plus the same dumbass story doesn't help your cause.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
same story? what yall talkin about? By the way the videos are funny LOL where yall found those at? I can fight a hell of alot better than them. people in these boards are too funny.
BTW playa, im spanish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top