Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a facebook observation, anyone else see this?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the married 'friends' I have on FB and those I know but who aren't 'friends' have their own profiles. however what I am noticing more and more is that a lot the females have their own individual best pic as their profile whereas the men have a 'couple' photo on.
what is going on here?
my own take is that women cannot stop gaming, facebook/social media is a social platform and as such, women still have to, subconsciously, put it out there so to speak. Id go as far as to say she is inviting offers, seeing what is out there, this maybe just for an ego boost, attention seeking but as we all know, if the right offer comes along at the right time and the deal seems good....
if I was married and my wife was doing this, Id be a little concerned.
any thoughts?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checked three random facebook married couples: two both had couple pictures as their display imagine, the third is my good friend who is totally controlled by his wife. He has a couples picture, she has a picture of herself in cute yoga pants posing by some landscape.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is THE biggest platform for attention *****s. One of my ex-gf's would receive messages all the time from ex bf's or guys she went to school with and sometimes just trolls who she didn't know. Even the men on facebook are as bad as the girls, taking selfies... and posting stuff 50 times a day jonesing for 'likes'... As far as couples go I have 40-50 couples on my profile and it's split pretty evenly down the middle concerning pics alone or as a couple. Same thing too I see some of the girls have sexy profile pics and the guys has one with her and the kids... Just typical AFC behavior that extends into the digital world!!!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Just checked three random facebook married couples: two both had couple pictures as their display imagine, the third is my good friend who is totally controlled by his wife. He has a couples picture, she has a picture of herself in cute yoga pants posing by some landscape.
I've seen it work both ways though. Sometimes the guy puts up picture of him and his wife/girlfriend as a front. So it looks like they're this nice happy couple and makes her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....meanwhile he's off banging away.....

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I've seen it work both ways though. Sometimes the guy puts up picture of him and his wife/girlfriend as a front. So it looks like they're this nice happy couple and makes her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....meanwhile he's off banging away.....

I agree but I would say that for the most part ie. 90% of most relationships on FB, the guys are pu$$ywh!ipd and the girl is looking to spin some plates on her own.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
I agree but I would say that for the most part ie. 90% of most relationships on FB, the guys are pu$$ywh!ipd and the girl is looking to spin some plates on her own.
90%?

And we came to this conclusion based on which statistical evidence? or did you mean 90% of people you know?

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
90%?

And we came to this conclusion based on which statistical evidence? or did you mean 90% of people you know?

Ah... People I know... People I know... lol

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sooner you delete your FB the happier you will be. I did it in April and I haven't looked back. FB doesn't work for guys unless you're famous.