Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

75% of my dates end with a lay. Here is how I do it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

You seem to be caught up on being an orbiter, it’s not orbiting her to send a few texts before the date. Orbiting her is blowing her phone up all day long.

you schedule a date for 7 days away from the current date, don’t text her for a whole week not once and expect her to show? That’s crazy to me. I’ve always thought that was dumb advice even 10 years ago, now it’s exceptionally bad in the times we live in.
Sending her texts is being an orbiter. Women send texts to men, not vice versa. Men make things happen - that means creating an environment for sex to happen.

Yes, I schedule dates 4-7 days out and ghost. She shows up, usually with full makeup, heels, a stunner outfit, and butterflies in her stomach from waiting. Attraction is tension. Nothing dries a pvssy faster than robbing her of that tension.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here’s the thing. I don’t ever, and I mean EVER spend 130 on a first date. Hell, even a 3rd or 4th date. It’s not because I can’t, it’s not because I’m unwilling...it’s because I don’t know if I like HER enough to do that type of investment. That’s the winning mentality. SHE has to prove to ME that she is worth any further investment beyond what is minimally acceptable. I don’t care if she’s the most high class girl on the planet, if she can’t kick it with me at the local bar, have a drink, people watch or play darts or something, gtfo.

I’ll do the baseball game with my boys, I’ll do dinner with my friends. No chick is deserving of that money on a first, second, or third date. Hell, it could take months to get there. And being from a big city is no excuse. There are plenty of things you can do for under $40.00.

and for the record, I have a high close rate.
I spent 60 on a first date from old and people thought I was nuts.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sending her texts is being an orbiter. Women send texts to men, not vice versa. Men make things happen - that means creating an environment for sex to happen.

Yes, I schedule dates 4-7 days out and ghost. She shows up, usually with full makeup, heels, a stunner outfit, and butterflies in her stomach from waiting. Attraction is tension. Nothing dries a pvssy faster than robbing her of that tension.
I’m sorry Eye, I don’t believe you, I know you don’t care but I don’t. The only way this is working is if you are like top 5% in looks, look like you ballin’ or both. I believe if this is your strategy you get just as many flakes as girls who show up.

We take attention away from women as a form of punishment for bad behavior, if you never showed her any attention in the first place, she ain’t gonna miss nothing when you take it away.
That’s like telling your kid if he gets bad grades your gonna take away the playstation you never even gave him in the first place.

Also orbiting is not texting a girl a couple times a week and she is responding back. Orbiting is double texting. texting all day long, texting random dumb sh*t etc etc

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider - thanks for the reply. I think I get what you're saying now.

Only thing i'd disagree with is that just having a 'pretty' face doesn't attract women (especially young ones). IN my experience it's like freaking catnip lol. Certain friends of mine who have nothing going for them other than a pretty face (certainly not masculinity or even 'game') clean up in ways that would that some wouldn't believe lol - (But whatever. That's irrelevant to the point I asked about)
thanks

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry Eye, I don’t believe you, I know you don’t care but I don’t. The only way this is working is if you are like top 5% in looks, look like you ballin’ or both. I believe if this is your strategy you get just as many flakes as girls who show up.
As I’ve said countless times, preventing flakes is not the goal. Dating is screening. I’m definitely not in top 5% in looks, and I definitely get a ton of flakes.

All my first dates from online dating are doubleton or tripleton dates. If one drops off I could care less. Chick cancels a second date dinner? I’m $100 richer.

I bed about 20 new women per year when I’m single, so it obviously works.

Do you think a salesman who made $500,000 in commission worries about all the customers that flaked? Or does he focus on creating more leads?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a salesman who made $500,000 in commission worries about all the customers that flaked? Or does he focus on creating more leads?
I’ve worked in sales and you keep pushing forward but you always think about what you could’ve done different to close the big sale you missed. Try it my way for a while and I bet your numbers go up.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve worked in sales and you keep pushing forward but you always think about what you could’ve done different to close the big sale you missed. Try it my way for a while and I bet your numbers go up.
Of course game is constant refinement. The key difference is I’m screening the girl just as hard or harder than she’s screening me. If she’s going to require daily check-ins, I’ll pass. Those habits only get worse over time.

I don’t want to be more available to these women. Which ones survive and have the character to win me?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all congratulations on another great post cola, you did it again brotha. Are you AlphaMaleStrategies on YouTube?

Step five: She has to have fun on the date.
I am the king of dates. My dates are fun because I make sure I have fun. Few examples:

The Baltimore Orioles suck, $100 gets two great seats. Every chick I’ve taken to a baseball game first date has loved it. Orioles game + two hot dogs and a few drinks at a bar after about $130 bucks. Do not miss the opportunity to joke about how much of the hot dog she puts in her mouth
See above about planting seeds
. ;)

Amusement park, take her to six flags. Get on all the rides, eat cotton candy and skip around like two kids with no worries.

You on a budget? Bar with a pool table. “Teach her how to play pool” see above about the subtle kino. if she knows how already it’s fun for both of you.

Bowling & miniature golf works too.
I do agree with all of the people saying $100+ on a regular date with a girl you ain't fvcking yet is crazy. But I am of course not in the position to be spending that much on hanging out just one day so perhaps that date suggestion is for well off guys.

It is strange that a lot of people critical of this segment didn't notice all of your reasonable budget suggestions though, those are some great ideas!
Few smooth transitions to get into sexual territory these are bait questions your just waiting on her to catch.

“what are your physical turn ons and turn offs in a guy”

“which part of your body gets the most compliments”

“what do you think of people who wait till marriage to have sex?”

“do you find females attractive?”

“you ever date someone and they were great but there was no sexual chemistry?”
I like your style bro. I had a similar idea a while back but with a different goal in mind (I wanted to think of things to ask about that would keep things interesting for us both, sex questions that aren't too forward are one good way to do that). Some of these questions are quite clever!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also know a guy who by all accounts should not do well with women at all due to his looks yet he once showed me his collection of nude pics of women he banged. It was literally hundreds of chicks bent over naked. I know they were legit pics because I knew many of those chicks since we shared the same social circles.
You now have my undivided attention. How did he do it?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He owns a restaurant in a small town that everyone goes too. Most chicks he banged were regulars. So I guess he had social status despite being short and pudgy looking. But he was also a cool guy. He took me in immediately and introduced me to all his female friends and invited me to all his parties.

You have to be able to lead people and utilize whatever social status you have too. He routinely had parties and bbqs at his place, always positioned himself as the leader of the environment, and treated people with kindness. It was none of that macho alpha ness you read about in the manosophere.

He was one of those “I have everything, therefore I can only give” types. You learn a lot from being around high value people. They are often the most generous and niceness people you will ever meet. It’s the low value people that often overcompensate.

He definitely didn’t have any weird and geeky seduction tactics to his personality, lol. In fact I remember one time he passed out and a hot chick tried to wake him up just so she could try to flirt with him. Dude was completely indifferent to chicks. But like the natural kind of indifference and not the contrived kind.
So if he was broke and unemployed it would not work for him? It still goes to LMS so this is not news. Game comes if you have enough looks to get the foot in the door but are weak on money and status.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guide is spot on for getting the lay... although i think the whole baseball game event is unnecessary unless u really just like going to ballgames ha. I can do all of these steps with just a drink or even coffee or dinner and drinks. My problem is I lack patience and kiss/bang them too fast. I'm kind of like the opposite of string puller. My style is more geared toward racking up notches as opposed to working towards a potential relationship I realize.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the mindset that makes a guy think that girls who don't want to give you what you want are somehow better than the ones that do.

At least in my experience, the only reason you wouldn't be able to get a sexual conversation out of a girl immediately (maybe not in the first conversation or 5 minutes, but certainly on or before the first date) is if she doesn't like you

Be careful not to screen out all the high IL and fun girls as slvts then make a sosuave thread about why all girls are so boring, prudish and low IL lol.

I guess if you hit on chicks for sport as a hobby or to get glory and tell crazy stories it makes sense to go for the toughest challenge, but personally I just play video games when I want to do something hard for the sake of it.
That’s what I’m saying to myself too. Like, there are no set rules in the game. Just propensities. But nothing is ever cut and dry like that because there are essentially an unlimited number of variables to consider, and even after that sometimes a chick will just say no just because. These ‘rules’ that we talk about are just for noobies when they first get here, but the reality is that social dynamics are much more complex and intricate. The whole ‘if she sleeps with you on the first date, she is a hoe’ mentality is immature and quite frankly, ignorant. Almost everything falls within a grey area of sorts. That’s why just BEING is better than planning and articulating each individual step.

The dudes who say that a chick who won’t put out on the first date are ‘high quality’, nah that’s not always true. While the highest quality women women in terms of LTR do not give it up easily, higher quality women still might be be down for you if you are good enough (good enough in terms of your attractiveness [not just physical, but social and intellectual as well, i.e. charm & charisma] and social skills/social intelligence). It’s just that the chances of you actually coming across those highest quality women are next to none, because the reality is that if your skills are good enough, you can get any girl to do anything with you. And unfortunately, that’s the honest truth. That’s a redpill/blackpill truth bomb right there, which is kinda sad when you realize the implications of it.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea no way I'm dropping $130 on a first date. I did take a girl to a Twins game a few months ago. Tickets in the cheap seats $22 for the pair! A girl shouldn't care too much whether you're in $10 seats or $50. Box suite different story...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your overthinking .. and playing some type of long term relationship game or something. I’m trying to bust a n*t and I wrote this for all the bro’s on the same page. Idgaf about her values.
Are you hot? Cool. Got a std? No? Cool. Come jiggle these balls.
Unless low hanging fruit, more game is required.

My mode is blow me or blow me out but its premised by tight game. I don't care for values either. Women don't sign anything about herpes. Many are carrying.

AMS is spot on about going down on girls. Its phaghotry.