Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

75% of my dates end with a lay. Here is how I do it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I didn’t understand what you were trying to say in the last post. Im not sure If I’m a Tyrone I’m just me, I’ve got real life pictures floating around the forum.

Nerdy black guys can do really well with white women. You’re not pulling the hottest black women, they want the alphas among the alphas.
Hot black women are some of the most miserable structured bvtches ever. The sweet spot is around a 7. Any hotter they are impossible to deal with. I’ve been dropped by so many hot black girls for refusing to chase them, check in everyday, and all the other insecurity mindfvck they try to pull.

The only 9+ black girls I’ve been able to tolerate have been the immigrant ones. I’ve had two gorgeous South African women in the past year. Sweet as can be.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this is so suave and I know we all love a punch up.

But cola I am curious. You must do some degree of screening. You live in a country where a woman might have a gun in her purse.

So do you find that sexting early on = huge slvt or do you get the odd long-term plate who you would definitely consider 4 ltr if you were into that?
Uber, I feel like you can’t judge a woman by how fast she does things. Unpopular opinion I’m sure.

Uber, a girl could sleep with you on the first night,
Make me wait 3 dates
And not sleep with another guy at all because we all made her feel something different.

Women’s vaginas and emotions are connected. It’s not binary that way. With that being said there are some sl*ts who just sleep with anybody. I have not found a fool proof way to identify.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot black women are some of the most miserable structured bvtches ever. The sweet spot is around a 7. Any hotter they are impossible to deal with. I’ve been dropped by so many hot black girls for refusing to chase them, check in everyday, and all the other insecurity mindfvck they try to pull.

The only 9+ black girls I’ve been able to tolerate have been the immigrant ones. I’ve had two gorgeous South African women in the past year. Sweet as can be.
Eye how reactive are you? I mean like when I get those sh*t tests about checking in or texting or anything stupid I just be like ”ok”.

Or my new fav is when it’s a iPhone message I just long press and like it or thumbs down or whatever, don’t even bother writing a response. They hate that sh*t.
Most switch the vibe next time they text to something more along the lines of what I wanna hear. A few don’t text back but whatever. This was today.
She tried the dumb sh*t to see how invested I was, my text showed not much, the tone switched.

Attachments

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl came back to your place after drinks but gave you a time limit ("hey my friend is picking me up in like 30 minutes"), is that low interest? is she trying to cut the date short?
Yes, that was a pre orchestrated escape route to insure no sex happens. Don’t next though, one more date.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye how reactive are you? I mean like when I get those sh*t tests about checking in or texting or anything stupid I just be like ”ok”.

Or my new fav is when it’s a iPhone message I just long press and like it or thumbs down or whatever, don’t even bother writing a response. They hate that sh*t.
Most switch the vibe next time they text to something more along the lines of what I wanna hear. A few don’t text back but whatever. This was today.
She tried the dumb sh*t to see how invested I was, my text showed not much, the tone switched.
I’m not reactive at all. I think they seek the reaction tbh. Had a hot tall l thick chick just dump me today before our 2nd date. Said “I don’t chase men. You don’t put in enough effort.”

I responded “alright.”

Bvtch, I’m taking you to a steak dinner so shut the fvck up about me not blowing up your phone. She couldn’t help it, and dropped me. Saved me $100 and a lifetime of nagging.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not reactive at all. I think they seek the reaction tbh. Had a hot tall l thick chick just dump me today before our 2nd date. Said “I don’t chase men. You don’t put in enough effort.”

I responded “alright.”

Bvtch, I’m taking you to a steak dinner so shut the fvck up about me not blowing up your phone. She couldn’t help it, and dropped me. Saved me $100 and a lifetime of nagging.
Remember what I told you earlier about only logistics texting and it not working anymore?

I know you don’t care but I’m telling you it’s not the norm anymore. Don’t blow up the phone but a quick text twice a day won’t hurt you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember what I told you earlier about only logistics texting and it not working anymore?

I know you don’t care but I’m telling you it’s not the norm anymore. Don’t blow up the phone but a quick text twice a day won’t hurt you.
We have different objectives. I’m not out here trying to fvck every girl. I talk to women on my terms. If she doesn’t respect it, she can (and often does) walk.

Playing on her terms is always a losing battle. Why would I agree to being another one of her orbiters?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have different objectives. I’m not out here trying to fvck every girl. I talk to women on my terms. If she doesn’t respect it, she can (and often does) walk.

Playing on her terms is always a losing battle. Why would I agree to being another one of her orbiters?
Bro, it’s the norm. If you differ slightly from the norm you stand out. If you completely disregard the norm you are abnormal.

But do you bro.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few smooth transitions to get into sexual territory these are bait questions your just waiting on her to catch.

“what are your physical turn ons and turn offs in a guy”

“which part of your body gets the most compliments”

“what do you think of people who wait till marriage to have sex?”

“do you find females attractive?”

“you ever date someone and they were great but there was no sexual chemistry?”
Props on the high close rate.

Personally I would never say anything sexy or put anything incriminating in writing. Text is for logistics. Anything else save for the date.

Ive had girls try to ”sext” or even phone sex and Ive cut them. No time. Anything sexy has to be face to face. Other than that, get out of my face.

Remember men, ANYTHING you put in text is shown to EVERYONE you know, and EVERYONE she knows.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that one. In my younger and far far stupider days I had an in and out round and about relationship with a bisexual chick. and by relationship I mean I lived with her for a couple of years not that she gave me a kiss on the cheek one time. So you think she would like to be licked like an ice cream cone. I licked anything she immediately demanded the d1ck it still seems to be the main course for them

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props on the high close rate.

Personally I would never say anything sexy or put anything incriminating in writing. Text is for logistics. Anything else save for the date.

Ive had girls try to ”sext” or even phone sex and Ive cut them. No time. Anything sexy has to be face to face. Other than that, get out of my face.

Remember men, ANYTHING you put in text is shown to EVERYONE you know, and EVERYONE she knows.
If she's the one sending the sex-related messages, it's fine. Who cares? If you're being overtly sexy you're doing it wrong. Always give yourself plausible deniability and jokingly call her a perv so she has to either laugh or qualify herself to you.

But to each his own and less is definitely more with texts.

Anyway, OP started a great thread. There's some nitpicking and different perspectives but the overall ideas are sound IMO. For his sake I hope the Orioles keep on sucking.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I responded “alright.”

I can't blame a girl for interpreting that as you having zero interest in her and not giving a ****. From our perspective if a girl doesn't text you before a date that's pretty much a guaranteed flake/low interest at best isn't it?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't blame a girl for interpreting that as you having zero interest in her and not giving a ****. From our perspective if a girl doesn't text you before a date that's pretty much a guaranteed flake/low interest at best isn't it?
No, that’s a sign of insecurity. If both parties agree to a date and one doesn’t show because of no contact, that person just assumed the word of the other was meaningless. I’ve had plenty of women not confirm and show up, and plenty of women confirm and decide to flake anyway just 30 minutes before a date. There is no hard and fast prediction of how another human will act. Best thing to do is be consistent and outcome independent.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, let’s translate this thought process again. This particular lady basically said if I don’t play on her terms (be another one of her textaholic orbiters), there is no future. How does that arrangement benefit me?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might work for you but high quality girls won't fall for this pattern to often. To seduce in the beginning you can't play your hand completely. Going into quickly shows low value and neediness IMO. Im talking girls with value. Not tramps

Spending to much money.
If she sends nudes that early or at all she may look good but is trash long term. Almante the mod recently touched on this.
Its rare to find the one who can stand her challenge and not fall into the category of giving it up so quick. For lay that's great but for seducing challenge its not.
I never understood the mindset that makes a guy think that girls who don't want to give you what you want are somehow better than the ones that do.

At least in my experience, the only reason you wouldn't be able to get a sexual conversation out of a girl immediately (maybe not in the first conversation or 5 minutes, but certainly on or before the first date) is if she doesn't like you

Be careful not to screen out all the high IL and fun girls as slvts then make a sosuave thread about why all girls are so boring, prudish and low IL lol.

I guess if you hit on chicks for sport as a hobby or to get glory and tell crazy stories it makes sense to go for the toughest challenge, but personally I just play video games when I want to do something hard for the sake of it.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why I said your role is that of an attractor.

If you focused on being a high value attractor and surrounded yourself with women, there would never be a need to be a seducer.
What if someone is young (so they don't yet have millions in the bank and a CEO job to help 'attract' the girl)
And they also aren't physically attractive. They work out etc, but they'r like 5ft tall and facially ugly lol
Should that person give up on the idea of getting laid for free? I think that's where the idea of 'seduction' for men came from?
Like, 'if you do and say certain things (lines/techniques etc), you can 'seduce' her?' (rather than just being a rich, handsome dude who she's attracted too and thus she tries to seduce)
Just trying to understand if i'm reading you wrong lol
Cheers

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

You seem to be caught up on being an orbiter, it’s not orbiting her to send a few texts before the date. Orbiting her is blowing her phone up all day long.

you schedule a date for 7 days away from the current date, don’t text her for a whole week not once and expect her to show? That’s crazy to me. I’ve always thought that was dumb advice even 10 years ago, now it’s exceptionally bad in the times we live in.