Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

75% of my dates end with a lay. Here is how I do it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step one: Setting the tone

The first step is in the pre-date convo. It is imperative that you get sex to come up as a conversation through text or phone convo.
You aren’t trying to come off as a creep or be overly perverse. All we are doing here is planting seeds.

it doesn’t have to be direct or be a conversation about sex with you but you have to get her to associate sex and you in the same thought pattern.

If you can start getting her to send nudes or near nudes before the first date you know you are on the right track. If anyone needs directions on what directions to take the convo to get the desired results I can help.

Step two: Get her in YOUR car

It’s so much harder to get her back to your place if you drove separate cars to the date. When you drive you control the logistics. One way I get her into my car is by suggesting she drive to my place and then I drive to the date. I will say there is no need in both of us wasting gas, or we may have to pay for parking and no need for us to both pay 15-20$. It makes sense and I have never had an objection to this. Also, women like to be chauffeured around so it appeals to her femininity. It’s also masculine for the man to drive.

Step three: Do involve alcohol.

This is a slippery slope, we don’t want her to be “drunk” per say to the point she doesn’t know what’s going on. Because I truly believe that’s rape. Especially if it was premeditated, but a glass of wine or two can really get a girls juices flowing if you know what I mean. When she starts getting giggly cut the drinking.

Step four: Gradually touch her.

You want to touch her, but where a lot of guys screwup is they think kino means molesting her, grabbing her private areas her boobs and her butt this is not how you do this. Don’t act like a horny 11th grader. That’s not sexy. The way it’s really done is touching her erogenous zones subtlety.

Moving through a crowded area? Gently direct her from behind by placing your hand on her hip right above her waste.

If she had a necklace on comment on how nice it is and move her hair out the way for a “better look” and subtlety brush the side of her neck.

Look for these opportunities.

Step five: She has to have fun on the date.
I am the king of dates. My dates are fun because I make sure I have fun. Few examples:

The Baltimore Orioles suck, $100 gets two great seats. Every chick I’ve taken to a baseball game first date has loved it. Orioles game + two hot dogs and a few drinks at a bar after about $130 bucks. Do not miss the opportunity to joke about how much of the hot dog she puts in her mouth
See above about planting seeds
. ;)

Amusement park, take her to six flags. Get on all the rides, eat cotton candy and skip around like two kids with no worries.

You on a budget? Bar with a pool table. “Teach her how to play pool” see above about the subtle kino. if she knows how already it’s fun for both of you.

Bowling & miniature golf works too.

The Close: The return home.
Park your car and invite her in for a few. Don’t come up with some corny canned reason for her to come in “come look at my rock collection” no just say come in, assume the answer is yes and walk her to your door. Ask her to sit on the couch, offer her a drink and put your arm around her. Turn the tv on and find some cool sh*t to watch.
Look for the subtle signs, like when she puts her head into your chest, BE COOL this is where the magic happens but it’s also a lot of room for error. Let her gradually heat up, don’t rush this process! If you stay cool and let it flow you’ll know when to make the moves. When the moments right go for the make out, when you gauge she is ready and things are getting hot tell her come upstairs.

From here you should be gold.
Usually if I get them into the house I know it’s going down. The 25% rejection rate will usually come when they say nah I’m gonna go home when you invite them in. I have unintentionally used this strategy and I bang most girls first date, 2nd for sure and I usually don’t give a third these days. In the rare event I give a third it’s established through text we are fu*king.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What happens if your date is not a drinker? I've had a couple like that. HB9 who never drinks and the 49 yr old teacher who hasn't had a drink in 9 years because she was addicted to booze and drugs.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens if your date is not a drinker? I've had a couple like that. HB9 who never drinks and the 49 yr old teacher who hasn't had a drink in 9 years because she was addicted to booze and drugs.
Then skip that step. Also the ages I date are generally 21-32 so I’m not even sure how this would work on an almost 50 year old chick. Why do you date women so old anyway? If you are 50 your target range should be 35-40. Does 50 year old p*ssy even get wet anymore?

Lord willing if I’m blessed to reach 50 and still be attractive I’m just whipping my d*ck out. By now she should have no games left in her to play and know the drill. Your probably the only guy who wants to date her 50 year olds don’t get approached. There is no reason not to be bold with her. It could literally be a year between this date and her next date.

For a 50 year old woman you truly are the prize, unless she is Halle Berry or Selma Hayek.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d be interested in how you setup the sexting. Never had that as part of my game.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I can dig, particularly the bit about touching. I just gotta emphasize it for any of these guys here:

Touching and not touching is the difference between being put in the friend zone and being a ****buddy.

But I gotta be honest, if she sends you nudes, I’m pretty sure it already means she wants to **** lol cuz if she’s okay with giving you nudes, it means she doesn’t mind you seeing her naked. You probably don’t even have to go out on the date tbh, just tell her that you lef the door unlocked and to come inside and that it’ll only be like 5 minutes lol and work a little bit of your touch-game there. Then just come up with some bull**** excuse to have her take her clothes off and pose like she did in her pics or smth lol

~~~

But yeah how exactly do you get the chick to send nudes just thru text game? I’d imagine you’d at least have to see them in person or smth, I’m not sure how that would work. And also, I don’t drink. I don’t ever want to, really. I find that to be used as a crutch for most people when they don’t want to take responsibility for their actions. But I can’t lie, it’s definitely a whole lot easier to get a ***** when she’s tipsy vs when she’s completely sober. But regardless, how’s that game gonna differ then if you don’t drink?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might work for you but high quality girls won't fall for this pattern to often. To seduce in the beginning you can't play your hand completely. Going into quickly shows low value and neediness IMO. Im talking girls with value. Not tramps

Spending to much money.
If $130 dollars for a baseball game and a hot dog is too much money women are the least of your worries. Half that 130 is for you to enjoy yourself, you are truly only spending $65 on her. I often go to a baseball game with my male friends.
Why do you guys think there is a difference between “high class women” and “tramps” their minds work the same. What is a high class woman? Define that for me in 2020.

Is it Beyoncé or Kim Kardashian pushing 40 still posing half nude on social media? Who is the high class female role model?
This same strategy has worked for college seniors all the way up to law school grads. I don’t date street trash.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d be interested in how you setup the sexting. Never had that as part of my game.
Few smooth transitions to get into sexual territory these are bait questions your just waiting on her to catch.

“what are your physical turn ons and turn offs in a guy”

“which part of your body gets the most compliments”

“what do you think of people who wait till marriage to have sex?”

“do you find females attractive?”

“you ever date someone and they were great but there was no sexual chemistry?”

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I most certainly would not spend 130 on a girl i haven't been dating for atleast 4-5 months. I can find several other uses for 130 bucks then a baseball game.
130 dollars here where I live is T.G.I. Friday’s and two movie tickets, you’re either broke or a tightwad neither of which I can help you with brother.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Cola you ask questions like this? How long have you known this woman? Just curious. And where did you. LOL Cola you ask questions like this? How long have you known this woman? Just curious. And where did you meet her?
Yes! You have to text girls in 2020 and you can’t keep asking them “wyd” or sending them random quirp. You want probing questions, and if you are intelligent enough you use the probes to take the conversation in the direction you want it.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude then move. A girl gets a "CONVO" when i first meet her. By date 4 maybe a drink. If shes showing enough chase.
It’s so ironic you just went on a tirade about “high class women” yet you won’t even fork over $130 for a date. It just doesn’t sound congruent. That’s just not a lot of money bro.
And I’m not saying you can’t get the same results with less money cause you can but come on bro it’s peanuts.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm yeaaa maybe i can see how you see it that way but think about this. I always take the moral high ground. Always. If a chic is into women that will come out later. What im interested at the beginning is only her values for her body and to make her feel like she is coming to me. To throw all that out there is low value IMO. But hey that's me.
I let them talk to me. Come to me so i can learn as much as i can about my target.
Ive learned this over time.

If you have any amount of decent looks this will do you good on very beautiful women.
Sounds to me like your overthinking .. and playing some type of long term relationship game or something. I’m trying to bust a n*t and I wrote this for all the bro’s on the same page. Idgaf about her values.
Are you hot? Cool. Got a std? No? Cool. Come jiggle these balls.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step one: Setting the tone

The first step is in the pre-date convo. It is imperative that you get sex to come up as a conversation through text or phone convo.
You aren’t trying to come off as a creep or be overly perverse. All we are doing here is planting seeds.

it doesn’t have to be direct or be a conversation about sex with you but you have to get her to associate sex and you in the same thought pattern.

If you can start getting her to send nudes or near nudes before the first date you know you are on the right track. If anyone needs directions on what directions to take the convo to get the desired results I can help.

Step two: Get her in YOUR car

It’s so much harder to get her back to your place if you drove separate cars to the date. When you drive you control the logistics. One way I get her into my car is by suggesting she drive to my place and then I drive to the date. I will say there is no need in both of us wasting gas, or we may have to pay for parking and no need for us to both pay 15-20$. It makes sense and I have never had an objection to this. Also, women like to be chauffeured around so it appeals to her femininity. It’s also masculine for the man to drive.

Step three: Do involve alcohol.

This is a slippery slope, we don’t want her to be “drunk” per say to the point she doesn’t know what’s going on. Because I truly believe that’s rape. Especially if it was premeditated, but a glass of wine or two can really get a girls juices flowing if you know what I mean. When she starts getting giggly cut the drinking.

Step four: Gradually touch her.

You want to touch her, but where a lot of guys screwup is they think kino means molesting her, grabbing her private areas her boobs and her butt this is not how you do this. Don’t act like a horny 11th grader. That’s not sexy. The way it’s really done is touching her erogenous zones subtlety.

Moving through a crowded area? Gently direct her from behind by placing your hand on her hip right above her waste.

If she had a necklace on comment on how nice it is and move her hair out the way for a “better look” and subtlety brush the side of her neck.

Look for these opportunities.

Step five: She has to have fun on the date.
I am the king of dates. My dates are fun because I make sure I have fun. Few examples:

The Baltimore Orioles suck, $100 gets two great seats. Every chick I’ve taken to a baseball game first date has loved it. Orioles game + two hot dogs and a few drinks at a bar after about $130 bucks. Do not miss the opportunity to joke about how much of the hot dog she puts in her mouth
See above about planting seeds
. ;)

Amusement park, take her to six flags. Get on all the rides, eat cotton candy and skip around like two kids with no worries.

You on a budget? Bar with a pool table. “Teach her how to play pool” see above about the subtle kino. if she knows how already it’s fun for both of you.

Bowling & miniature golf works too.

The Close: The return home.
Park your car and invite her in for a few. Don’t come up with some corny canned reason for her to come in “come look at my rock collection” no just say come in, assume the answer is yes and walk her to your door. Ask her to sit on the couch, offer her a drink and put your arm around her. Turn the tv on and find some cool sh*t to watch.
Look for the subtle signs, like when she puts her head into your chest, BE COOL this is where the magic happens but it’s also a lot of room for error. Let her gradually heat up, don’t rush this process! If you stay cool and let it flow you’ll know when to make the moves. When the moments right go for the make out, when you gauge she is ready and things are getting hot tell her come upstairs.

From here you should be gold.
Usually if I get them into the house I know it’s going down. The 25% rejection rate will usually come when they say nah I’m gonna go home when you invite them in. I have unintentionally used this strategy and I bang most girls first date, 2nd for sure and I usually don’t give a third these days. In the rare event I give a third it’s established through text we are fu*king.
What's this? Useful, applicable information? On Sosuave? o_O While some members go on and on about philosophy, @cola is quietly becoming one of the better posters around here. Stuff like this is good for newbies and vets.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going against this at the beginning. Flirting without bringing up sex is crucial in 2020. I say convo yes but sex no. You can hint to sex without asking interview sex questions.
No woman is going to get offended by the probe questions I listed. They are safe probes after say 2-3 days texting. Remember, I’m planting seeds.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jiggle your own balls. Im not talking the local tavern hoe that has a big void to fill bro.
I just don’t understand your logic. There is no way to determine a females lay count. There is a “high class” pediatrician somewhere who got trains ran on her at college parties. You think Dr Garcia is gonna tell you about her sl*t past or you are some type of mentalist who can figure it out?

they are all sl*ts bro, just maybe not for me or you. But for somebody she was a sl*t.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she sends nudes that early or at all she may look good but is trash long term. Almante the mod recently touched on this.
Its rare to find the one who can stand her challenge and not fall into the category of giving it up so quick. For lay that's great but for seducing challenge its not.
I don’t think it’s that simple bruh. It shouldn’t be a set rule like that, **** like this is supposed to flow naturally.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I beg to differ. I personally have been through this. Maybe in a center city by the local hoe club but what about the hottie at the whole foods?
Convo
2nd convo number
Oh by the way you into women?? LOL.
I don’t understand what’s funny. It’s 2020, it’s a valid question. A lot of chicks identify as bisexual, pansexual, omnisexual and a bunch of other weird sh*t. You can no longer assume pure heterosexuality.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going against this at the beginning. Flirting without bringing up sex is crucial in 2020. I say convo yes but sex no. You can hint to sex without asking interview sex questions.
Innuendo, my friend. Never be overt. You see where she takes it, then you tell her she's a perv or has a dirty mind. Keep it limited on text of course - this stuff always plays better in person. But plant seeds like he said.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you don't go on more than 3 dates till you smash to avoid dealing with any timewasters.

Don't you think you might be disqualifying any potential good girl/LTR material by doing this? Or do you think that type of girl doesnt exist in 2020?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Innuendo, my friend. Never be overt. You see where she takes it, then you tell her she's a perv or has a dirty mind. Keep it limited on text of course - this stuff always plays better in person. But plant seeds like he said.
Yes, thank you for understanding what I’m trying to say perhaps I didn’t articulate it well enough.
I'm guessing you don't go on more than 3 dates till you smash to avoid dealing with any timewasters.

Don't you think you might be disqualifying any potential good girl/LTR material by doing this? Or do you think that type of girl doesnt exist in 2020?
Great question
Well, I’m generally not looking for an LTR. If I were, a fast lay probably wouldn’t be as much of a concern. Perhaps I’d allow a third date if LTR were the mission but even then it needs to be getting sexual on date 3.

Also I’m limited on time. I can maybe get to one date a week at best, so 3 dates is potentially 3 weeks I’m waiting for a lay.