Stringpuller texts these hoes like:...Yes
“What’s your opinion on Martha Stewart’s latest book? She demonstrated how to make a pomegranate jam in 11 easy steps”
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Stringpuller texts these hoes like:...Yes
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
2 thingsOk cool. In 7th grade it may work but you have to start using the big boy potty at some point.
Girls who dont like to kiss are 59+ or dead. Or suffer from
Dude you asked a girl if she liked to kiss. 7th grade is over its time to use the big boy potty.
Well ig I'm just that attractive, that I can be super gay and corny and still get laidSuper gay
i see both points it’s corny but I see where it could go.2 things
1. Every one isn't crazy into kissing, it's a legit question no matter how old you are
2. You're thinking way too logically about it. The questions are a set up, most women are stupid and simple, so often times simplicity, or "7th grade level" comprehension, is all that's needed to get them talking sexually
I do it with chicks that I KNOW are feeling me. So they won't say depends on the guy. That's the keyi see both points it’s corny but I see where it could go.
“Do you like to kiss?”
Her most likely response: “depends on the guy”
“What other ways do you like to show affection”
See how I just transitioned that to sex?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
If they don't live around the corner, then I want to get them talking sexually before I commit to traveling to see them. It's just a way to set the tone so I don't waste time. I don't do do this with every chickWhy not find out when she is trying to kiss you? Just asking
Asking for a friend....
Also, even if she says depending on the guy. I know it's just a sh1it test. She's still saying yes she likes to kissi see both points it’s corny but I see where it could go.
“Do you like to kiss?”
Her most likely response: “depends on the guy”
“What other ways do you like to show affection?”
See how I just transitioned that to sex, subtlety?
Sup bro,Here’s the thing. I don’t ever, and I mean EVER spend 130 on a first date. Hell, even a 3rd or 4th date. It’s not because I can’t, it’s not because I’m unwilling...it’s because I don’t know if I like HER enough to do that type of investment. That’s the winning mentality. SHE has to prove to ME that she is worth any further investment beyond what is minimally acceptable. I don’t care if she’s the most high class girl on the planet, if she can’t kick it with me at the local bar, have a drink, people watch or play darts or something, gtfo.
I’ll do the baseball game with my boys, I’ll do dinner with my friends. No chick is deserving of that money on a first, second, or third date. Hell, it could take months to get there. And being from a big city is no excuse. There are plenty of things you can do for under $40.00.
and for the record, I have a high close rate.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
They are so lost in the words, when the main factor is the intention of the words, which is to weed out low interestAlso you guys are her arguing semantics. If a girl is into you enough it won’t matter what you say. You could say the earth is turpentine toothpaste and she’d be like “yea I totally get what you mean lol let’s hang out.” I’d never say something like “do you like to kiss” but it works if she’s attracted and available. It comes down to those factors. Do you make her tingle and is the opportunity right for her? Tell her hitler is your idol and she’d still sleep with you.
women will change religions for men. They will trust unworthy men with their lives. They will reject feminism. They will do ANYTHING for the right man.
String, bro what do you text girls?Do you like to kiss? Holy god roflmao!!
Probably anything his daddy rollo tells him to sayString, bro what do you text girls?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Not drinking I get. Unfortunately it is a vice of mine, and it’s a typical thing I do. I don’t want to out where you live, but the baseball team I’m sure you go to see isn’t any more exciting than the local pub on karaoke night. Unless you head about an hour south, then you can see some real baseball!Sup bro,
So I spend that type of doe on a date because I HAVE to have fun. It’s not for her. I’m 30 years old and been at this for years. This account was created in 2009. I can not keep going on the same boring date over and over again. Im not a big drinker. Bars aren’t fun. I’ve probably been on 500 dates, I don’t want to go to the bar 500 times.
I stated above you can get the same result for cheaper, if you want but I just enjoy having a good time. Baseball game isn’t always the first date it was just an example of something fun and different.
That’s what you don’t get about me their all plates. I don’t do exclusivity.And shes talking to others this way too. Plate material.
I get what you’re saying but bro it’s like if me and you wanted to hang out we could go to a bar and have cheap drinks but I may want to hang with my bro and go to a baseball game. So I would treat you to a baseball game because I want to see baseball and hang with my bro at the same time. It’s the same mindset for the dating.Not drinking I get. Unfortunately it is a vice of mine, and it’s a typical thing I do. I don’t want to out where you live, but the baseball team I’m sure you go to see isn’t any more exciting than the local pub on karaoke night. Unless you head about an hour south, then you can see some real baseball!
anyway, I think what we need to dissect here is why you feel the need to do a 4 hour, $130.00 date. What if you don’t like her? What if she’s a total spaz? Why not vet for at least a few dates, especially if the outcome of sex is not influenced by the investment you make. That’s the number 1 thing I’ve learned from dating, and I think you know it too. Especially if you’ve been on 500 dates which I hope would equate to at least 100 lays. The outcome of the date is not dependent on your investment, it’s dependent on two factors: 1. Her attraction and 2. Her availability.
some of my beat dates ever have been just going for a walk, people watching, or visiting the local animal shelter (try it, girls love the emotion of it). As long as you can make any situation flirty and sexual, you don’t need to spend a dime.
I get doing what you want to do and having fun. and it’s good youve got that money to do so...but consider saving it for a later date when she has qualified to YOU.
Bro stop acting all high and mighty over a got damn chicken salad lmao. For all you know she took it up the ass before she brought it overI respect that as well. What your doing is obviously working. My counter is about quality. That is all. If shes sexting you she's sexting others. High probability. Some dudes like that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.