Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 Hour Rule?

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi community,

Everyone here has gone on dates that go great and you guys sleep together quickly. But then some you need a couple dates and you eventually sleep with them. I remember Todd V saying once that it takes on *average* 6 hours of time spent with a woman(you meet in day game cold approach) to sleep with her.

Obviously, you have some super down girls who you can progress quickly. But he says that on average, 80% of girls you meet want 3 dates before you guys have sex.

What do you guys think? Are those numbers accurate?

Reaction score
3 dates can equate to about 6 hours if each of those dates is 2 hours long. I tend to err on the side of making the first date 90 minutes, then the second date 2 to 3 hours. Usually by date 3 the woman has spent just enough time with you to feel comfortable, and may be cool with a hook-up happening. That said, I find hook ups happen faster when I'm not mentioning it. By date 2 I definitely go in for the kiss, but everything else is just normal conversation, a little bit of flirting and hand-holding. Just doing that and not bringing up hooking up will put you ahead of 97% of most men, which will make her see you differently... and then want to initiate hooking up, lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly accurate. You can usually get it done in 10 hours or less of interaction time unless she's a devout practitioner of a religion and opposes pre-marital sex. If she's a devout practitioner of a religion, she'll probably suss that out of you and depart in less than 10 hours together. I've had first dates with women who were active practitioners who questioned me on religious practices in less than 3 hours of total interaction time.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 dates can equate to about 6 hours if each of those dates is 2 hours long. I tend to err on the side of making the first date 90 minutes, then the second date 2 to 3 hours. Usually by date 3 the woman has spent just enough time with you to feel comfortable, and may be cool with a hook-up happening. That said, I find hook ups happen faster when I'm not mentioning it. By date 2 I definitely go in for the kiss, but everything else is just normal conversation, a little bit of flirting and hand-holding. Just doing that and not bringing up hooking up will put you ahead of 97% of most men, which will make her see you differently... and then want to initiate hooking up, lol
Agree that doing light kino and going for the kiss early puts you ahead of the vast majority of guys. Thank you for taking your time to respond to me.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly accurate. You can usually get it done in 10 hours or less of interaction time unless she's a devout practitioner of a religion and opposes pre-marital sex. If she's a devout practitioner of a religion, she'll probably suss that out of you and depart in less than 10 hours together. I've had first dates with women who were active practitioners who questioned me on religious practices in less than 3 hours of total interaction time.
Religion isn't really big where I am, and mostly I'm dealing with college students too. Thank you for taking your time to respond to me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi community,

Everyone here has gone on dates that go great and you guys sleep together quickly. But then some you need a couple dates and you eventually sleep with them. I remember Todd V saying once that it takes on *average* 6 hours of time spent with a woman(you meet in day game cold approach) to sleep with her.

Obviously, you have some super down girls who you can progress quickly. But he says that on average, 80% of girls you meet want 3 dates before you guys have sex.

Actually, what I've found is that if something doesn't happen quickly it probably won't happen at all.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, its also on the 3rd date sex happens. Before, there is still alot of ASD from most girls