Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

57 yo former super model needs rescued.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention all old man simps....a ex-supermodel is available!

Paulina has been mostly single since her divorce 5 years ago and manages to keep her name floating around due to dating issues and posing nude as a 55+ woman.

She can find a boyfriend if she lowers her standards and isn't overly selective. There are enough thirsty older men out there.

I hear stories about women on Match & OurTime getting their inboxes flooded with hundreds of messages.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she started openly dating even though she and Ocasek still lived together in separate bedrooms and was in love with another man when her husband died."

I got no Simp-athy for her.
So now a gal deserves a piece of her ex-husband's estate when she was in love with another man? :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she started openly dating even though she and Ocasek still lived together in separate bedrooms and was in love with another man when her husband died."
So now a gal deserves a piece of her ex-husband's estate when she was in love with another man? :mad:
No, she does not. They were divorcing when he died.

Her sense of entitlement is ridiculous, on the level of a woman in the Millennial generation.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you can't go on....thinking....nothing's wrong

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That article seems to be a time capsule of 2019-2021, but leaves out a multi-million dollar settlement she recieved in late 2021. Somehow the focus is that "Paulina Porizkova revealed she was broke and "devastated" after her ex-husband died in 2019", and yet she settled for millions only a few years later.

She added, “I know exactly how much I’m owed under New York law, how much is due to me. And I am getting it. The estate is settling with me.”
Porizkova found Ocasek dead at age 75 in their $10 million Gramercy Park townhouse
Turns out it’s not a half under New York law, it’s a third.”

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention all old man simps....a ex-supermodel is available!

Paulina has been mostly single since her divorce 5 years ago and manages to keep her name floating around due to dating issues and posing nude as a 55+ woman.

She can find a boyfriend if she lowers her standards and isn't overly selective. There are enough thirsty older men out there.

I hear stories about women on Match & OurTime getting their inboxes flooded with hundreds of messages.
No thanks lol

All these old women that suddenly realize that there is a wall... :devil:

1681220311324.png

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick Wright's wife was pissing and moaning to everyone when he passed away and left her out of his will too. She divorced him at the time Pink Floyd was recording the wall (actually when Pink Floyd was broke because of bad investments with their money and she got. Nothing,) but still expect to cash out when Rick Wright passed away in 2008. She figured she got nothing in 1979 when he was broke she should have been entitled to half if his fortune he amassed after that point.

Even divorced nearly 30 years later she thought it was still all about her and was entitled and offended to find out he left his money to his children and close friends.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start an OnlyFans. Her money issues would be gone in 24 hours with the simps out there today.
You started a thread offering proof last year that older women can do well on OnlyFans.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start an OnlyFans. Her money issues would be gone in 24 hours with the simps out there today.
I'll bet there are old farts that had lusted after her 40 years ago, and now would get excited over being able to do a PM with her at OnlyFans. Her eggs might be shriveled, but the prime DNA is still there, and she is slender and not a cow like the chick from Top Gun or Hanoi Jane's niece.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You started a thread offering proof last year that older women can do well on OnlyFans.

She was a former supermodel. She would clean up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bet there are old farts that had lusted after her 40 years ago, and now would get excited over being able to do a PM with her at OnlyFans. Her eggs might be shriveled, but the prime DNA is still there, and she is slender and not a cow like the chick from Top Gun or Hanoi Jane's niece.
I agree that there are enough old guy simps out there who would like to PM with her or maybe even get a personalized video from her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree that there are enough old guy simps out there who would like to PM with her or maybe even get a personalized video from her.
Not gonna lie, I jacked off to her swimsuit pics a few times as a teenager hahaha

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving it away for free and not monetizing it, that's her problem.
She's putting her name out there first. There will be a forthcoming Onlyfans with a bunch of hoopla and fanfare with pics maybe (at best) 5 to 10% better than what's already out there. But she will make bank.