Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

50 Shades of Boredom...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Got press ganged into seeing the Movie...Well if you thought the Book was tedious....go and see the Movie...Rather like having a Hip transplant without anaesthetic...But the Cinema was chock a block with Young women and they loved it...I suppose it is good for a laugh!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

A showing of this movie could prove to be a fruitful hunting ground. Go in there and run some "bad boy" game on all those young girls in the audience...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the film.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie got pretty sh*tty reviews, otherwise I'd have no problem watching it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Yewkie and Others,
The movie is really pretty tame stuff,the interesting thing is the Audience,mostly young Women...In The Movie House that I saw it at,there is a Bar as you move out...many of these Girls congregated there,I think you could do a bit of good for yourself by chatting to them,in the Cinema itself sit at the back,then when your eyes are accustomed to the dark,look for Girls sitting on their own,move down and sit between them and the exit aisle,as the movie finishes get in their way and while holding them up just say something then give them right of way at the end of the row and chat as they move out,invite her for a drink at the Bar....I suppose it is creepy but it will often work.