Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 years since vasectomy, ask me anything

Reaction score
Ok I'm not on here daily so forgive my replies if delayed but amongst my friends in person I hear a lot of misinformation or just curiosity about getting snipped. So I'd like to help guys here! Ask away!!!

Background: no kids, never married, at mid 30s decided kids weren't for me (I did freeze a few soldiers just in case for about $800 and renew that for $300 annually). No regrets, generally try to use condoms but worry less which is absolutely stupid on my part as the STD thing is still just as likely.

Reaction score
Ejaculate power, consistency, coloring and amount unchanged?

What about testosterone levels?
Balls sizes unchanged?
Pain?
Healing time?
Semen exactly the same, feels the same when orgasming, testosterone, balls size same.

Pain: operation itself not too bad, felt like a couple of rubber bands snapping the balls... much less painful than 18 years of child support. Afterwards balls sore for 2 weeks, sometimes getting up or walking hurt to a medium degree.

Healing time: 2 weeks. Masturbated pretty early on, whatever the earliest was? 2nd or 3rd day I dont remember. Sex that month.

REMEMBER YOU MUST USE CONDOMS AFTER SEX UNTIL DOCTOR VERIFIES NO SWIMMERS. TAKES A FEW MONTHS SOMETIMES.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one done in 2015 and no regrets. I didn't even freeze any because I made the decision if I decided to have kids it would be more noble to adopt than to hire a surrogate. That was fine for me and not knocking those who go by the surrogate route.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No change in any of that. I did have some mental issues. I don’t like it. Testosterone is around 700 to 900 depending on the test and what’s going on in my life.