Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5"4 165 lbs

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I saw this on the news last night

They said on the news last night that 5'4" and 165lbs is the average height and weight for an American woman now.

Little fat midget girls in America now

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can thank the weight part to McDonalds and the other fast fatty foods. As for the height.. I dunno what to say. :O

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Lol I saw this on the news last night

They said on the news last night that 5'4" and 165lbs is the average height and weight for an American woman now.

Little fat midget girls in America now
Oh, now that is completely fvcked up. Where's my passport??!!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f' that..... My wife's 5' 8", 130. :D

If she's really cute, the 5' 4" is forgiveable. But 165 at that height; awe h*ll no!

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5' 4" is the average height of women guys... Men are about 5' 9" in average height.

I like 5' 4"... Then again... I'm not exactly a tall guy...

165 though... crap man... that's pretty bad...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. You guys gotta be kiddin' me. Either you are bad at guessing weight, or are blind, as most women are either overweight or obese. Most men are 200+ after certain age. And no, I don't care how many "DJ" skills you attempt to learn here, if you want to pull thin healthy, think hot women, you better start taking care of yourself. But "I thought looks weren't important to women, as long as you got game!", well, a healthy, attractive woman knows that she doesn't want a man who doesn't take care of himself, specially for a LTR.

Yes, those porkers, fat girls you see everyday, are not only 165, but closer to 200+. More than half. Even the thick ones, who still look descent, are closer to that 165 mark.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I laugh at guys on here from America/Uk/Canada who talk about all the "hot" girls they see around them. No you don't! Most are fat. This isn't 1984. The Culture Club are no more and The Wall has finally come down. About the only thin group in America these days are gay men.

BTW, if you want tall thin lanky girls go to Lithuania, Latvia, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, or Slovenia. The Balkans and Eastern Baltics produce freaks (ever notice all the NBA players from tiny countries like Slovenia and Lithuania?). I think the Dutch are the tallest Western Europeans, but they are still short compared to some of the skywalkers you see in places like Kaunas, Lithuania.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down:

Ever read the Craigslist personals? A lot of them are women who list their measurements as "5'4, 165 lbs" or similar numbers... and they go on and on about how the person they want to meet has to look (tall, dark hair, muscular, etc).

:rolleyes:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
:down:

Ever read the Craigslist personals? A lot of them are women who list their measurements as "5'4, 165 lbs" or similar numbers... and they go on and on about how the person they want to meet has to look (tall, dark hair, muscular, etc).

:rolleyes:

Those numbers you list there are what the normal/average woman looks like. Thick. The ones on those personals say they weight 165 because that is what "average" is nowadays. In reality they are closer to 205lbs.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'4" is my just about my ideal height (I think I'd maybe prefer 5'3"), but yeah, that weight is pretty messed up

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Those numbers you list there are what the normal/average woman looks like. Thick. The ones on those personals say they weight 165 because that is what "average" is nowadays. In reality they are closer to 205lbs.
At 165lbs a woman has to be at least my height (5"11) for me to consider her fit. There's no way in hell I'd consider a woman much heavier than that. Actually the scary thing is that a lot of larger women profess that the reason that they go for guys bigger (fatter) than them is so that they would look smaller!!! What the hell is this world coming to??!!! :confused:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
At 165lbs a woman has to be at least my height (5"11) for me to consider her fit. There's no way in hell I'd consider a woman much heavier than that. Actually the scary thing is that a lot of larger women profess that the reason that they go for guys bigger (fatter) than them is so that they would look smaller!!! What the hell is this world coming to??!!! :confused:
They don't "go for them", if they had a choice, they would go with the guy with the great body. Most will avoid a skinny guy, but ideally they want average to muscular. Hey, they get what they can get, just like us, they have their preferences.

I didn't say 165lbs was fit, it is just average, as in what the average population is. Not the way she should be. That would be overweight.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
This shocked me when I first saw it. I can guess a girls weight between 100-125 pounds but over that i'm no good. 165 seemed really high to me because on a really short girl, like 5-4 125 can be sort of fat. Oh well, there are still beautiful skinny girls in America.

And Dutch? I've never been to the Netherlands but i've known a couple of girls from there and they just weren't pretty. Same with Germany, the girls I've met from there all seemed very manly. I guess I just need to visit so I can have a realistic perspective.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'4" 125 not fat at all. Most will look kinda thin at that weight (at least the ones that are not lying about their weight), girl will look thick (if proportionate) at 140 if she's about 5'4". Anything lower than 120, very thin; good as long as they have hips and a$s.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height aint attractive. I would always rather my women be shorter than me. However the weight average is worrying but not surprising. Wonder what the average is for Australia

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Hey, they get what they can get, just like us, they have their preferences.
That right there is such a great quote. Their laundry lists are wish lists, but what they want and what they get are always different.

Saying that, I cant believe how fat American women must be if thats the national average now. We hear of obesity being a problem in the USA, but we always get to see Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson.

Throw in their sparking personalities, and it sounds like you guys are living in paradise :)

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
This is why I laugh at guys on here from America/Uk/Canada who talk about all the "hot" girls they see around them. No you don't! Most are fat. This isn't 1984. The Culture Club are no more and The Wall has finally come down. About the only thin group in America these days are gay men.

BTW, if you want tall thin lanky girls go to Lithuania, Latvia, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, or Slovenia. The Balkans and Eastern Baltics produce freaks (ever notice all the NBA players from tiny countries like Slovenia and Lithuania?). I think the Dutch are the tallest Western Europeans, but they are still short compared to some of the skywalkers you see in places like Kaunas, Lithuania.

While alot of American girls might not be "skinny" and alot could stand to lose 5 to 15lbs, but most ARE NOT obese. Super skinny girls are actually a turn off.

I agree though, Eastern Europeans are alot better looking than Americans.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smallest girl I ever got with measured herself in front me and she only weighed 85, that was f*cked up. Not skinny though, just real short, like 4'10-11, and she was older than me, in her mid 20s.

I have a complete aversion to chicks who are overweight, even if its only slightly. I mean how does a person allow it to happen to themselves? I feel like sh1t if Ive put on 2lbs, like some sweaty fat f*ck.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
...Saying that, I cant believe how fat American women must be if thats the national average now. We hear of obesity being a problem in the USA, but we always get to see Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson....
We can't get the fat ones to fit into the camera shot.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to have less muscle mass, and muscle weights more than fat, so one has to be a bit careful at identifying attractive weights.

With my wife at 5'8", 130, those stats would sound really small (including the weight part) if we were talking about a man. But when I look at her, she has a nice round, and plump ass and great shoulders.

What i'm saying is weight is a bit deceiving with women because all that softness they have takes up space but it doesn't weight as much. She's toned even too cause she works out most days, but even a toned women still doesn't have near the muscle mass that the average man does.

In short, I'm ok with men having a BMI at 25, maybe even a 26-27 if they're working out, but for women, I'd personally not want much above 22 BMI unless she's really into body building and has quite a bit of muscle mass to account for the extra weight.