Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4th annual Anti AA Competition

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes gentlemen, it's that time of the year again! The fourth annual Anti Approach Anxiety Competition!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182041

2011 competition^

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190530

2012 competition^

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202218

2013 competition^

Previous winners

2011- Four way Tie between Myself, Robyn, PrettyboyAJ and Deicide

2012- Roman81

2013- CoachD

Hello all, those of you who have been for at least a year, know about the Anti Approach Anxiety competition held every February. This was started back when I was a rookie DJ my freshman year in college 3 years ago by AAAgent. From the 2nd annual contest onward, I have taken over the organization of the competition with lots of help from Robyn and various others.

Like every other year, the same rules apply:

1.) Veterans and past winners are allowed to participate but are ineligible to win. Self-explanatory rule and we all know who you are. However, if you want to post tips, encouragement, etc. PLEASE do so.

2.) Tasks must be completed and posted on time. Estimated 1 week time span for each task/objective. For example if the task starts on Monday then you must post by Sunday 11:59pm Pacific Time or you are eliminated.

3.) Encouragement and tips are highly encouraged as a means to create better/more fierce competition so that we can better ourselves and better each other.

4.) Just because you fair well with the opposite sex doesn't mean you fair well in approaches/AA. If you are one of the guys that has women approach you but cannot approach, you're welcome to join in.

5.) Do not lie about your approaches/tasks. Even though we have no way of knowing whether or not you are lying, just be a man and accept defeat. Failure is evident on the path to success.

6.) You are to get a phone number if the tasks call you to do so. E-Mail, Facebook, things that aren't phone numbers DO NOT count.
---
We will do a two strikes rule. If you fail to meet an objective twice, you are eliminated from the competition no ifs ans or buts. As each round progresses, the tasks will become more and more difficult.

Any questions, comments or concerns, please PM me or post them in this thread. Good luck to you all.

Also if any past winners or veterans want to help with the competition feel free to PM me.

Edit- I forgot to mention! If you want to sign up, then comment in the thread. You have until February 16 to do so.

Participants

LeonSK
Lotus Effect
MartinARMT
Peaks&Valleys*
Titan'Eyez*
Maximus Rex*
Mr. Wright*

*= Ineligible to win.

Last edited:

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign me up!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex is Considering

I saw this thread last, and I was considering effin' with but now I see that PnV is down, I might have to eff with simply to show y'all that chicks still answer the phone.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now y'all know veterans ain't sposed to enter. However it would be a unique twist for this year's competition.

All right, y'all can jump in and compete, but none of yall are eligible to become champion.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I saw this thread last, and I was considering effin' with but now I see that PnV is down, I might have to eff with simply to show y'all that chicks still answer the phone.
Bring it!

OP, I shouldn't be ineligible. I wasn't on here for the last one. Plus, this is my biggest weakness, day game approaches. I was flirting with some cute cashier at the grocery store the other day and getting the googly eyes, and I didn't go for the close! That one still hurts..... :kick:

I need this man!!!

Last edited:

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in, I haven't even posted in forever. This'll get me back in my groove.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the best thing I did last year when I first signed up. Helped a ton. All new guys should try to do it. It's like boot camp.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As of 2/11/2014 at 9:20 pm CST

Participants

LeonSK
Lotus Effect
MartinARMT
Peaks&Valleys*
Tyte'Eyez*
Maximus Rex*
Mr. Wright*
E Sex
House

*= Ineligible to win.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. It starts after the 16th?

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah,What the hell. I'm in.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually quit in the first week. Let's do things differently now!

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
As of 2/11/2014 at 9:20 pm CST

Participants

LeonSK
Lotus Effect
MartinARMT
Peaks&Valleys*
Tyte'Eyez*
Maximus Rex*