Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Y'know this is definitely something I could stand to hear today. Thanks.OP,
I think it would help you to go out there, make mistakes, and learn from them instead of asking theoretical questions on forums all day.
I know you are worried that the date won't go well and it will be a waste of your time. But I said this to another member too, I have learned more from my bad dates than the good ones. It won't be a waste of time if you learn a thing or two.
For example, you might tell the milf something that turns her off, and you will learn "next time I shouldn't say that"
How do you learn more about spain? by going to spain or by watching a youtube video on spain?
but it's not like you are going to listen to me, tomorrow you will be back asking more theoretical questions.
So, you like to watch dudes kayfabe having sex with their mom's... You're a weird dude.....No lol. Just regular porn on porn hub once in awhile like everyone else. I like the casting couch ones or Mom POV has 40 year olds, but nothing older than that. Tushy.com has some good videos too!
Nahh... He's not weird.So, you like to watch dudes kayfabe having sex with their mom's... You're a weird dude.....
Lol no. It's not their moms. It's like the back room casting couch only banging milfs in their 30s and 40s.So, you like to watch dudes kayfabe having sex with their mom's... You're a weird dude.....
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
He's pretty out there.Nahh... He's not weird.
At least it's not midget incest interracial GILF anal porn. So...yeah. Still pretty close tho.
go out there and make mistakesShe sent me a text this afternoon asking me how my day was and said her and her friend are going to a swing dancing class tonight even though shes terrible at dancing but since it's her best friend.
I mean this is a good sign she sends texts out of the blue like that she at least has some interest in me.
She texted me a pic from dancing class of her and her girl friend. She was wearing heels.go out there and make mistakes
go out there and make mistakes
go out there and make mistakes
She was wearing heels!? That's a sign.She texted me a pic from dancing class of her and her girl friend. She was wearing heels.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
With her 50 year oldish girlfriend and gay looking instructor lol.She was wearing heels!? That's a sign.
Sign of what?She was wearing heels!? That's a sign.
IOISign of what?
Shirley, you can’t be serious?Sign of what?
Looks like it was typed with one hand doesn't it?.....She texted me a pic from dancing class of her and her girl friend. She was wearing heels.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Possibly. Time Stamp was around 8 and awhile in between text so she might have taken it at the studio and then drove home since it was almost 30 miles from her house.Looks like it was typed with one hand doesn't it?.....
So you’ve been texting a woman that’s too old for you, makes excuses not to see you, uses her daughters age as an age difference example, and now you think she wants to setup her daughter……Texting with her today. Tonight her and her 19 year old daughter are going to the Warf near where I live to see the Christmas lights and have mother daughter time. She told me if it was her 22 year old daughter with her she'd invite me along!
What does that tell you? She sees me as something for her hot college daughter possibly? I'm all for that. I asked her about meeting up next week and she still unsure because she doesn't think dating is viable due to the age gap.
BUT she said if it was her 22 yr old tagging along she'd have me meetup and meet her! So even if this age gap is too big how can I use this as access to get her daughter?
Stringing you along, using you for free attentionTexting with her today. Tonight her and her 19 year old daughter are going to the Warf near where I live to see the Christmas lights and have mother daughter time. She told me if it was her 22 year old daughter with her she'd invite me along!
What does that tell you? She sees me as something for her hot college daughter possibly? I'm all for that. I asked her about meeting up next week and she still unsure because she doesn't think dating is viable due to the age gap.
BUT she said if it was her 22 yr old tagging along she'd have me meetup and meet her! So even if this age gap is too big how can I use this as access to get her daughter?
So how can I get access to her 22 year old coed? If she sees me as a good person just too young for her then maybe if her daughter is single. But if I bring the idea up it could set her off thinking I'm a perv.So you’ve been texting a woman that’s too old for you, makes excuses not to see you, uses her daughters age as an age difference example, and now you think she want to setup her daughter……
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.