"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

49 year old cougar HB9 invited me on day trip with her friends to Tampa!

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So how can I get access to her 22 year old coed? If she sees me as a good person just too young for her then maybe if her daughter is single. But if I bring the idea up it could set her off thinking I'm a perv.
1) What makes you think your SMV is high enough for a 22 year old chick?
2) Why do you think if she blew you off that you are good enough for her daughter?
3) Do you think a 22 year old chick wants to be setup by her mom with a dude who initially wanted her instead of her daughter?

You are really living on cloud 9 dude.. I mean really.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
1) What makes you think your SMV is high enough for a 22 year old chick?
2) Why do you think if she blew you off that you are good enough for her daughter?
3) Do you think a 22 year old chick wants to be setup by her mom with a dude who initially wanted her instead of her daughter?

You are really living on cloud 9 dude.. I mean really.
One thing that got me she mentioned her 19 year old daughter just works at Cracker Barrel right now saving up to to into college. Tells me they really don't have a lot of money. Her mom is a teacher but a single mom and has two kids. The one kid goes to university 100 miles away. She could be using the angle of betabuxxing too thinking I got money but I don't think so.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
1) What makes you think your SMV is high enough for a 22 year old chick?
2) Why do you think if she blew you off that you are good enough for her daughter?
3) Do you think a 22 year old chick wants to be setup by her mom with a dude who initially wanted her instead of her daughter?

You are really living on cloud 9 dude.. I mean really.
If her older daughter was with her instead and I went to meet her would you say take the chance and flirt with the 22 year old?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
If her older daughter was with her instead and I went to meet her would you say take the chance and flirt with the 22 year old?
Yeah but what are you gonna do if she just keeps blowing you off and using you for free attention dude
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yeah but what are you gonna do if she just keeps blowing you off and using you for free attention dude
Eventually drop her. I really do think about 30 percent of old users use it simply for validation and attention and not actually looking seriously for someone. Especially when you see the same women on it for hours each day.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Bro... you are spun.
The most likely scenario is that there are 2 different kids... one 19, is less mature and maybe is more of the baby, maybe different situation and needs 1on1 time. The 22yo is more mature, maybe needs less "parent time".

Mothers protect their children, and protect them from seeing moms dates and guy friends.

She is NOT considering setting you up with anything, especially not her girls.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
One thing that got me she mentioned her 19 year old daughter just works at Cracker Barrel right now saving up to to into college. Tells me they really don't have a lot of money. Her mom is a teacher but a single mom and has two kids. The one kid goes to university 100 miles away. She could be using the angle of betabuxxing too thinking I got money but I don't think so.
If her older daughter was with her instead and I went to meet her would you say take the chance and flirt with the 22 year old?
I think you are mentally ill and have a chemical imbalance in your head.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
There’s ways to meet young women in their 20s. Matching with a 49 year old mom who has two kids (women) in their 20s is not the way to go about it. That might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on this forum :rofl:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top