Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

49 year old cougar HB9 invited me on day trip with her friends to Tampa!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So how can I get access to her 22 year old coed? If she sees me as a good person just too young for her then maybe if her daughter is single. But if I bring the idea up it could set her off thinking I'm a perv.
1) What makes you think your SMV is high enough for a 22 year old chick?
2) Why do you think if she blew you off that you are good enough for her daughter?
3) Do you think a 22 year old chick wants to be setup by her mom with a dude who initially wanted her instead of her daughter?

You are really living on cloud 9 dude.. I mean really.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
2) Why do you think if she blew you off that you are good enough for her daughter?
3) Do you think a 22 year old chick wants to be setup by her mom with a dude who initially wanted her instead of her daughter?

One thing that got me she mentioned her 19 year old daughter just works at Cracker Barrel right now saving up to to into college. Tells me they really don't have a lot of money. Her mom is a teacher but a single mom and has two kids. The one kid goes to university 100 miles away. She could be using the angle of betabuxxing too thinking I got money but I don't think so.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

If her older daughter was with her instead and I went to meet her would you say take the chance and flirt with the 22 year old?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her older daughter was with her instead and I went to meet her would you say take the chance and flirt with the 22 year old?
Yeah but what are you gonna do if she just keeps blowing you off and using you for free attention dude

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but what are you gonna do if she just keeps blowing you off and using you for free attention dude
Eventually drop her. I really do think about 30 percent of old users use it simply for validation and attention and not actually looking seriously for someone. Especially when you see the same women on it for hours each day.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro... you are spun.
The most likely scenario is that there are 2 different kids... one 19, is less mature and maybe is more of the baby, maybe different situation and needs 1on1 time. The 22yo is more mature, maybe needs less "parent time".

Mothers protect their children, and protect them from seeing moms dates and guy friends.

She is NOT considering setting you up with anything, especially not her girls.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One thing that got me she mentioned her 19 year old daughter just works at Cracker Barrel right now saving up to to into college. Tells me they really don't have a lot of money. Her mom is a teacher but a single mom and has two kids. The one kid goes to university 100 miles away. She could be using the angle of betabuxxing too thinking I got money but I don't think so.
I think you are mentally ill and have a chemical imbalance in your head.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s ways to meet young women in their 20s. Matching with a 49 year old mom who has two kids (women) in their 20s is not the way to go about it. That might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on this forum :rofl: