"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

49 year old cougar HB9 invited me on day trip with her friends to Tampa!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Talk her into going to the nightclub "Mons Venus" there. :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
OP,
I think it would help you to go out there, make mistakes, and learn from them instead of asking theoretical questions on forums all day.
I know you are worried that the date won't go well and it will be a waste of your time. But I said this to another member too, I have learned more from my bad dates than the good ones. It won't be a waste of time if you learn a thing or two.
For example, you might tell the milf something that turns her off, and you will learn "next time I shouldn't say that"
How do you learn more about spain? by going to spain or by watching a youtube video on spain?
but it's not like you are going to listen to me, tomorrow you will be back asking more theoretical questions.
Y'know this is definitely something I could stand to hear today. Thanks.

Pook had an awesome piece on this.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
No lol. Just regular porn on porn hub once in awhile like everyone else. I like the casting couch ones or Mom POV has 40 year olds, but nothing older than that. Tushy.com has some good videos too!
So, you like to watch dudes kayfabe having sex with their mom's... You're a weird dude.....
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
So, you like to watch dudes kayfabe having sex with their mom's... You're a weird dude.....
Nahh... He's not weird.
At least it's not midget incest interracial GILF anal porn. So...yeah. Still pretty close tho.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So, you like to watch dudes kayfabe having sex with their mom's... You're a weird dude.....
Lol no. It's not their moms. It's like the back room casting couch only banging milfs in their 30s and 40s.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
She sent me a text this afternoon asking me how my day was and said her and her friend are going to a swing dancing class tonight even though shes terrible at dancing but since it's her best friend.

I mean this is a good sign she sends texts out of the blue like that she at least has some interest in me.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
She sent me a text this afternoon asking me how my day was and said her and her friend are going to a swing dancing class tonight even though shes terrible at dancing but since it's her best friend.

I mean this is a good sign she sends texts out of the blue like that she at least has some interest in me.
go out there and make mistakes
go out there and make mistakes
go out there and make mistakes
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
go out there and make mistakes
go out there and make mistakes
go out there and make mistakes
She texted me a pic from dancing class of her and her girl friend. She was wearing heels.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Looks like it was typed with one hand doesn't it?.....
Possibly. Time Stamp was around 8 and awhile in between text so she might have taken it at the studio and then drove home since it was almost 30 miles from her house.

I gotta find a way to bang this chick. Is she trying to test me to see my reactions?

Its like that 42 yr old milf who would text me pics like that.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Texting with her today. Tonight her and her 19 year old daughter are going to the Warf near where I live to see the Christmas lights and have mother daughter time. She told me if it was her 22 year old daughter with her she'd invite me along!

What does that tell you? She sees me as something for her hot college daughter possibly? I'm all for that. I asked her about meeting up next week and she still unsure because she doesn't think dating is viable due to the age gap.

BUT she said if it was her 22 yr old tagging along she'd have me meetup and meet her! So even if this age gap is too big how can I use this as access to get her daughter?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Texting with her today. Tonight her and her 19 year old daughter are going to the Warf near where I live to see the Christmas lights and have mother daughter time. She told me if it was her 22 year old daughter with her she'd invite me along!

What does that tell you? She sees me as something for her hot college daughter possibly? I'm all for that. I asked her about meeting up next week and she still unsure because she doesn't think dating is viable due to the age gap.

BUT she said if it was her 22 yr old tagging along she'd have me meetup and meet her! So even if this age gap is too big how can I use this as access to get her daughter?
So you’ve been texting a woman that’s too old for you, makes excuses not to see you, uses her daughters age as an age difference example, and now you think she wants to setup her daughter……
To play in the game you generally have to be in the same ballpark.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,713
Age
29
Texting with her today. Tonight her and her 19 year old daughter are going to the Warf near where I live to see the Christmas lights and have mother daughter time. She told me if it was her 22 year old daughter with her she'd invite me along!

What does that tell you? She sees me as something for her hot college daughter possibly? I'm all for that. I asked her about meeting up next week and she still unsure because she doesn't think dating is viable due to the age gap.

BUT she said if it was her 22 yr old tagging along she'd have me meetup and meet her! So even if this age gap is too big how can I use this as access to get her daughter?
Stringing you along, using you for free attention

Anything other than a yes is a no
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So you’ve been texting a woman that’s too old for you, makes excuses not to see you, uses her daughters age as an age difference example, and now you think she want to setup her daughter……
So how can I get access to her 22 year old coed? If she sees me as a good person just too young for her then maybe if her daughter is single. But if I bring the idea up it could set her off thinking I'm a perv.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top