"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

40-something haridan laments leaving her fiancé at age 19 to chase c0ck carousel

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Idk man I've got a lot of ks on the clock. Lot of years burnt hanging around with various types of crazy beeches. But in the last 10 + years once I learnt how to find them and screen I met some great women. And I'm 4 years in now with the best girlfriend I've ever had. and some of that is that I finally learnt how to manage a woman in a relationship properly.

Of course I m a DJ. I know it could end tomorrow and I would be sad for one week and pick myself up and go again. Yes there is the odd special snowflake but there's a lot of snow.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top