Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40-something haridan laments leaving her fiancé at age 19 to chase c0ck carousel

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually listened to the whole thing. ***** regrets riding the carousel bc she lost the man of her dreams in doing so. Gets jealous when he tries to
move on. Nothing new. Looked down on him for losing his job due to the housing crash, etc. She ends up getting with some bad boy singer dude who cheats on her repeatedly over the course of 3 and a half years to which eventually he leaves her permanently to be with another chick he knocked up lol. Standard stuff really. I don’t feel an ounce of pity and if anything wish worse for her. She thought she was a Jenny who could just string her Forest Gump along forever, and you can tell she was just arrogant as hell in reality just because she thought she could do better.

One thing the guy said that really stuck out to me (from 5:30 - 6:20), was that women can actually stay attractive after a pregnancy if they have kids early on. We all know that women typically look horrendous after giving birth, and that they never really recover from it. This is common knowledge. But the reason why they almost never recover “is because they’re now 34, not 24”. The reason why they cannot get their bodies to look like what it used to is because it’s simply harder to lose the extra weight at 34 than it is at 24. Couple that with the fact that women hit the wall a lot earlier than men, and it totally makes total sense. I’d honestly never heard of that before or even thought about it really.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero fvcks given, zero simpathy and just hope such stories will become common knowledge among young men and young women.

She looks to me like a drug addict that quit his job to live as a gipsy only to repent once he is too old to get free dope at parties.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants to marry a hoe? :rofl:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty do it. Either they don't know or don't understand.
Which only makes matters worse, since chicks now think they can get away with being a hoe.

Is this a vicious cycle, or what?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe the characteristics of a "ho".
"This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, “I have done no wrong.”"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, “I have done no wrong.”"
So a liar, deciever, user, exploiter, manipulator. She seeks to gain unearned favor with her charms and acts. Steal, kill, destroy.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a liar, deciever, user, exploiter, manipulator. She seeks to gain unearned favor with her charms and acts. Steal, kill, destroy.
the devil's work

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet a lot of different hoes at work.

There's grenade girl. The chick who uses massive drama and contention to try and grab some mindshare with the big bosses. If she's pretty and smart enough it can work. A lot of these types are just light weights and sh1t talkers.

There's the stabbing koala. She s your new bestie while she weasels out info from you and tries to cut you out from the group.

There's bigger d1ck b1tch. She's like a tank attack gets the job done but the collateral damage is massive. Basically the female version of the old double hard charger. Roughrides over people and puts them down publicly. But because she's got a vag HR never seem to notice.

There's brown nose bich. To be fair courtiers come in both genders. she trades on borrowed power and always insinuates that she is better connected and in the know than you. the big bosses use these people to stroke their egos but at the end of the day they are a dime a dozen and totally expendable.

All of them to me have the main characteristic of a hoe. No respect for themselves or anyone else.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes WH come to the corporate world and I can show you the power of the dark side...muah haw haw.

More seriously you've been here for a long time buddy like me. How is the wife hunting going?

P.m. me if you don't want to let it all hang out here.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes WH come to the corporate world and I can show you the power of the dark side...muah haw haw.

More seriously you've been here for a long time buddy like me. How is the wife hunting going?

P.m. me if you don't want to let it all hang out here.
:rofl: Lolz....there are no potential wives to be hunted here. My screen name is more irony, these days.

Quite the opposite.:)