Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 dates - nothing but making out...

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

gave it 2 weeks, then invited her over for dinner, escalated early- ended up having sex before dinner

still zero initiation from her- not much of a texter- well neither am I really haha

also she didn't stay the night- had to get up early

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
UPDATE:

gave it 2 weeks, then invited her over for dinner, escalated early- ended up having sex before dinner

still zero initiation from her- not much of a texter- well neither am I really haha

sounds like mixed interest, I would just cash out with the sex and find a better broad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Told you that dinner invite works wonders ;)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I met on OLD. 1st date was just drinks. 2nd date a small hike- at this point after failing to escalate I thought nah this is low interest. Waited a week- set up a date- bowling & drinks- instant yes keen. Date was decent- made out at the end(why did I wait till the end). Next date a movie and which I realise is a terrible date option an at this stage she we should be smashing back at mine. But no just ended in making out.

I am not used to things progressing this slow- mostly of my own doing(feel low energy at the moment with work stress a study commitments)

4 dates and F all to show for it. Feels like I'm wasting my time.

I seem to be initiating all the contact- setting up the dates(not chit chat)

Do I bother with a next one or just move on?
Next time you go out, pull your pants down in the parking lot next to your car and see if she will suck your ****. If she thinks you are all that she will comply.