"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

4 dates - nothing but making out...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
UPDATE:

gave it 2 weeks, then invited her over for dinner, escalated early- ended up having sex before dinner

still zero initiation from her- not much of a texter- well neither am I really haha

also she didn't stay the night- had to get up early
sounds like mixed interest, I would just cash out with the sex and find a better broad.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
UPDATE:

gave it 2 weeks, then invited her over for dinner, escalated early- ended up having sex before dinner

still zero initiation from her- not much of a texter- well neither am I really haha

also she didn't stay the night- had to get up early
Told you that dinner invite works wonders ;)
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,390
Girl I met on OLD. 1st date was just drinks. 2nd date a small hike- at this point after failing to escalate I thought nah this is low interest. Waited a week- set up a date- bowling & drinks- instant yes keen. Date was decent- made out at the end(why did I wait till the end). Next date a movie and which I realise is a terrible date option an at this stage she we should be smashing back at mine. But no just ended in making out.

I am not used to things progressing this slow- mostly of my own doing(feel low energy at the moment with work stress a study commitments)

4 dates and F all to show for it. Feels like I'm wasting my time.

I seem to be initiating all the contact- setting up the dates(not chit chat)

Do I bother with a next one or just move on?
Next time you go out, pull your pants down in the parking lot next to your car and see if she will suck your ****. If she thinks you are all that she will comply.
 
Top