Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3rd annual Anti-approach anxiety competition

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190530

Last year's competition^

Hello all, GTP here yet again. About 2 years ago, AAAgent began a competition to eliminate Approach Anxiety. Nearly 30 guys entered, myself included and I finished in the Top 4 in a 4-way tie with Robyn, PrettyBoyAJ and another guy whose name slips me at the moment. I launched the 2nd annual competition last year and together with Robyn, we coordinated it and Roman81 emerged victorious.

This competiton has truly changed my daygame and killed my Approach Anxiety because it caused me to step out of my comfort zone. It's about to be spring soon, so as a new SS tradition, I am announcing the 3rd competition. I also want to give everybody ample time to sign up, so I think i'll give everybody about a week in order to do so.

That being said, if you want to start getting to work early, Like I said last year, who am I to stop ya?

Oh and all credit and creation of the original competition and general rules go to AAAgent.

Same rules apply as last year:

1.) No veterans allowed. We all know who you are. However, if you wana post tips, encouragement, etc. PLEASE do so.

2.) Tasks must be completed and posted on time. Estimated 1 week time span for each task/objective. Start on Monday and you must post by Sunday 11:59pm or you are eliminated.

3.) Encouragement and tips are highly recommended as to create better/more fierce competition so that we can better ourselves and better each other.

4.) Just because you fair well with the opposite sex doesn't mean you fair well in approaches/AA. If you are one of the guys that has women approach you but cannot approach, you're welcome to join in.

5.) Do not lie about your approaches/tasks. Even though we have no way of knowing whether or not you are lying, just be a man and accept defeat. Failure is evident on the path to success.

6.) You are to get a phone number if the tasks call you to do so. E-Mail, facebook, things that aren't phone numbers DO NOT count.
---
We will do a two strikes rule. If you fail to meet an objective twice, you are eliminated from the competition no ifs ans or buts. As each round progresses, the tasks will become more and more difficult.

Any questions, comments or concerns, please PM me or post them in this thread. Good luck to you all.

Participants
Neon Owl
coachD
packers2010
parad0x
Nite
Sageproduct
Plutoman
Dali tx o
nroug07
gunner26
JohnChops

Last edited:

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it why not. Count me in.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. This is exactly what I need. For the record, I'm planning on starting my own 30 day challenge of approaching an attractive woman everyday on Wednesday or Thursday.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
4.) Just because you fair well with the opposite sex doesn't mean you fair well in approaches/AA. If you are one of the guys that has women approach you but cannot approach, you're welcome to join in.
I'm the opposite. I can approach but I don't fare well with the opposite sex in general. Can I join?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
I'm the opposite. I can approach but I don't fare well with the opposite sex in general. Can I join?

Yeah. Updating the list now.

Packers2010 said:
BOOO!

i don't even care! I'm still entering. i have to make it to number 1 now!

Actually, I was going to invite you to join anyway. This will do you some serious good and help you get out of your rut.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be down for this, as long as I can keep the time moving. Should be able to work stuff in between classes on campus though. Won't hurt to get more under my belt. Demonpenz needs to get in and do this..

Dali_tx_o

Don Juan
Reaction score
...Oooh, challenge for oneself!

Sign me up; Can't promise anything, but if my work/travel schedule allows it, I'll participate!

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I planned on doing this last year but pussied out of putting my name down.

Not this year.

Sign me up, let's give this thing a go.

Gunner

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking forward to this competition's stories and burns :up:

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I entered last year but didn't have enough time to complete the tasks on time... and I almost definitely won't have time this year since I am writing a school leaving exam soon and have a lot of learning to do.

Still I want to join... at least try to do some of it. I've haven't really approached in a long time.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like in...I don't really consider myself a veteran at approaching since i don't think i've ever made any approaches in the competition. So if you'll have me, i'm in.

I remember i created a spreadsheet for this the first time around, was interesting watching you guys duke it out.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Gray The Prince said:
I got you down.
Thanks Gray, ill be on campus forever since well I'm addicted to studying so this should work well. What's the main focus to get as many approaches as possible or we have to reach a fixed amount by a deadline ?

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in. I see this as a way to come out of my shell. Maybe this will help me stop stalling and start approaching random girls and start my own journal. (For real this time!) Will you guys also post motivational stuff here to keep everyone going on? That's what I need the most. Motivation. And someone to push me. And by someone, I mean my fellow DJ'ers. I'm excited.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a busy ass man, but I'd like the opportunity to join in :D

How do we get the challenges?