I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
What counts as an approach though? You mean 300 successful approaches where you ask for the order and the gal either takes you or rejects you, or literally 300 approaches, where you are fumbling at even making small-talk or gulping a hello, but then get better and more confident at this until you get into a level of successful approach attempts (regardless of outcome).Interesting hot take. The guest on Face_LMS thinks the average guy needs to approach 300 women to get 1 lay. Not with a hot girl, but with any girl. What's your experience with cold approaching? Is he right?
If this is true, then this sounds better. The OP said "anyone". A hot young girl at the end of the day is a worthy reward, if you are ugly facially, (even better if you are older). At least it means you didn't ware out and started settling for anyone out of desperation.Amazing. A year or so ago, I worked out my ratio to be roughly 250 approaches per to lay a 'hot', young girl(night game. UK. Read lots of game. Kinda ugly facially)
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You’ve approached 20 women in your entire life?If this is the case the human race would have died out. I can tell you i have maybe cold approached 20 women in my life and banged 2 of them with 1of them becoming a long term GF...
This is obviously BS and I doubt I did anything that extraordinary on my approaches.
That's better than Tom Torrerro and the RSD boys! You should be a pro!300=1? damn I just feel handsome now, I can get 1 after 20-30 on my worse days
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
www.sosuave.net
Aha! As I suspected! Yeah. that makes sense. I can bang pretty much every girl who is giving me massive IOI's. (although that only happens like once per year)If you are average looking and have any kind of situational awareness it shouldn’t take more than 20. I’m better looking than average, to be fair, but at least half my approaches are received warmly. Of that, 20% of the time we have chemistry. If we have chemistry its almost a guarantee lay. This is because I go after girls I catch eyeing me.
That and subconsciously sending out signals to you.This is because I go after girls I catch eyeing me.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.