Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

300 Approaches = 1 Lay

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting hot take. The guest on Face_LMS thinks the average guy needs to approach 300 women to get 1 lay. Not with a hot girl, but with any girl. What's your experience with cold approaching? Is he right?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the case the human race would have died out. I can tell you i have maybe cold approached 20 women in my life and banged 2 of them with 1of them becoming a long term GF...

This is obviously BS and I doubt I did anything that extraordinary on my approaches.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys that suck at baseball probably complain that it's impossible to hit and base hits are a myth.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting hot take. The guest on Face_LMS thinks the average guy needs to approach 300 women to get 1 lay. Not with a hot girl, but with any girl. What's your experience with cold approaching? Is he right?

What counts as an approach though? You mean 300 successful approaches where you ask for the order and the gal either takes you or rejects you, or literally 300 approaches, where you are fumbling at even making small-talk or gulping a hello, but then get better and more confident at this until you get into a level of successful approach attempts (regardless of outcome).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So by the time you hit 300 approaches, you ego is probably sunk lower than the Titanic that you would settle for any woman that's willing to give you validation, and it's not that you are getting better with women, it's because you are wearing yourself down, getting more and more frustrated that you eventually give up and just settle with any woman who is willing to take you on. It's a process of torture to end up dumpster diving at the end of the day to salvage what little ego you have after all of that, and then worry if you are dealing with a crazy woman or get an S.T.D. That sounds more black-pill then red-pill.

This is the main reason why I quit online dating or aggressively pursuing women about a year ago. Unless your SMV is high enough to get a quality woman in the first place then you are basically doomed. The woman I ended up settling with just to get relationship experience was a disaster, either a woman who had kids, or a woman who divorced her ex-husband in a toxic sort of way, etc... because every other nice girl ignored me or rejected me so you end up settling for garbage. It's just better to opt out because it's even worst when a poor quality type of woman can not work out at the end of the day because we all have limits.

So, if you have to do 300 approaches to settle for one lay with anyone MTGOW monk-mode sounds better.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing. A year or so ago, I worked out my ratio to be roughly 250 approaches per lay with a 'hot', young girl(night game. UK. Read lots of game. Kinda ugly facially and much older than my target demographic!)

edit: surprised to see some of the replies! Didn't read them before commenting. Most of you guys are a LOT better than the supposed best PUA's in the world (that tends to be about 30 cold approaches to lay a hot girl) impressive!

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing. A year or so ago, I worked out my ratio to be roughly 250 approaches per to lay a 'hot', young girl(night game. UK. Read lots of game. Kinda ugly facially)
If this is true, then this sounds better. The OP said "anyone". A hot young girl at the end of the day is a worthy reward, if you are ugly facially, (even better if you are older). At least it means you didn't ware out and started settling for anyone out of desperation.

Did you get any other benefits apart from getting laid? (i.e. did you make friends, did you get opportunities to work at a good job, did you get a girlfriend, did your numbers work out better, etc....)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector Made a few friends. 'Work opportunities' never came into it. Not sure how that would happen when approaching girls in bars really lol. Didn't get a girlfriend, but i've never wanted one. I've been asked a few times, though.
Most importantly, i've banged a few girls who are way WAY out of my league. Like, super hot barely legal girls half my age lol.
Not that I can pat myself on the back as if it took some sort of 'skill'. It's always a mixture of numbers game and her being physically attracted to you. The rest of it is 'dont mess up game'!! (which is a kind of skill, I guess)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
als, i'm guessing some of the answer here are people who only approach off of huge IOI's etc. Bit of a difference

Also. 90% of guys never ever cold approach, so the 'human race' factor is a non-issue, lol

People hook up with their work colleagues, social circle etc

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the case the human race would have died out. I can tell you i have maybe cold approached 20 women in my life and banged 2 of them with 1of them becoming a long term GF...

This is obviously BS and I doubt I did anything that extraordinary on my approaches.
You’ve approached 20 women in your entire life?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't understand how you guys can surf the net to come up with this type of garbage.

300 to 1?

That's an impressive lie.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
300 seems a bit too much.

This guy managed to get laid after 46 approaches

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are average looking and have any kind of situational awareness it shouldn’t take more than 20. I’m better looking than average, to be fair, but at least half my approaches are received warmly. Of that, 20% of the time we have chemistry. If we have chemistry its almost a guarantee lay. This is because I go after girls I catch eyeing me.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are average looking and have any kind of situational awareness it shouldn’t take more than 20. I’m better looking than average, to be fair, but at least half my approaches are received warmly. Of that, 20% of the time we have chemistry. If we have chemistry its almost a guarantee lay. This is because I go after girls I catch eyeing me.
Aha! As I suspected! Yeah. that makes sense. I can bang pretty much every girl who is giving me massive IOI's. (although that only happens like once per year)

But I approach random hotties who don't know I exist or think i'm ugly lol. So yeah, 1 in 250 or so

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yeah, my handsome wings in theory get laid 100% of their 'approaches' lol. Although, it's usually basically a girl approaching him! haha