Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 year olds...

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a millionbillion threads on said subject. Some really good ones! Try the search button.

I've had a few that are extremely low maintenance and just looking to get banged out occasionally. They typically expire 60-90 days, with little to no drama. IME

Relationship....been there done that to many times. I quit doing that thanks to SS. Hellz no on RL.

This has been my experience also. Make the most of the 3 or 4 months of sex and move on. I would not get emotionally involved with one.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't need to be a 20 years old, but for crying out loud, no kids is a must.

so again why the hell a guy with options would waste time and resources with a single mom?
1) she was born in Russia and is now Americanized just like I was born in South Korea and I am very americanized. We have a understanding of what we went through growing up in american public schools and she is around my age

2) she lives like 6 miles alway from me

3) she said I was a "Hot Asian Guy" ... So she finds me attractive

4) she is 30 but she looks like she is 25 or less, Tall, long hair and no nasty accent but all the good looks.. No tats no wierd piercings..

5) I go 10 hours to reply to a text and she will respond in 3 min.

I will say though I got sooooo attached to my last ltr's kids this is a lil scary.

If only she didn't have the kid... Ya know? Can't just not give this a shot

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say though I got sooooo attached to my last ltr's kids this is a lil scary.
Sounds like a habit you have, and you are looking for us to give you the green light.

Do what you want man. You obviously understand the consequences or you wouldn't be questioning it. Understand this, also; very little we do in life is without consequence.

Time for a re-frame. The question isn't get with the girl or not; the main consideration only ever need be, whether or not you man enough to deal with the (potential) fallout.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) she was born in Russia and is now Americanized just like I was born in South Korea and I am very americanized. We have a understanding of what we went through growing up in american public schools and she is around my age

2) she lives like 6 miles alway from me

3) she said I was a "Hot Asian Guy" ... So she finds me attractive

4) she is 30 but she looks like she is 25 or less, Tall, long hair and no nasty accent but all the good looks.. No tats no wierd piercings..

5) I go 10 hours to reply to a text and she will respond in 3 min.

If only she didn't have the kid... Ya know? Can't just not give this a shot
you are aware what you listed here could mean any girl right? that means only 2 things to me, you look for single moms, and lack options

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Im sorry I cant recommend it from any point of view, and I thought about it intensely while in love with a mother. There will be so much pain for you unless you want that role of Will Ferrell in "Daddy`s Home". I thought it was hysterical cause I can relate
Yep.
Just got rid of one who is also bipolar. ..

She was lazy, bad debt even tho great job, never cooked, only thought about what u are doing for her and her kid. Never appreciated anything by showing it with her own acts of kindness.

That's a harsh ****ing life.

And the ex is around and a pain in the ass especially if he is inferior to u. Lots of added problems and stress.

Last edited: