Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30 year olds...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's opinion is on 30 year old single moms.
Suspicious at best. First question why are they no longer with the kids father?

It's way too easy for chicks to get knocked up and have the state or their ex pay their bills all while they act irresponsible as a mother.

Single 30 year old moms? Be very careful.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit mixed on single moms, primarily because I have two boys myself...

After my recent experience, flags for me are...
-Does she act like the world owes her something?
-Is she lazy when kid is not around?
-Does she focus more on herself or her kid?
-Does she talk about her kid like a normal human being or act like they are some sort of god?

A lot of these traits will rear their ugly head with single moms eventually, especially the younger ones. Also, 30 and single means she may have some serious abandonment issues from baby daddy bailing out on her...

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex will be in a few years. How do I know? They have brainwashed themselves to believe that the only reason they still survive is because of their child. The world and specially men are evil for putting her in this position.

Dont even consider it, not even once, or prepare for the biggest beta adventure of your life.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Had one actually tell me that she would never love me as much as her kids. Made me wonder how much of anything I would Not get from her.
Needless to say, she got nexted.
I don't take second place to another mans kid.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had one actually tell me that she would never love me as much as her kids. Made me wonder how much of anything I would Not get from her.
Needless to say, she got nexted.
I don't take second place to another mans kid.
Now that I have been through the single mommy wringer once, I would probably just lay it out as soon as she pulls some BS like this... If she puts her kids above mine, is lazy, or acts like a princess, I am going to assume she is a next and I will put her in place before doing it...

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a millionbillion threads on said subject. Some really good ones! Try the search button.

I've had a few that are extremely low maintenance and just looking to get banged out occasionally. They typically expire 60-90 days, with little to no drama. IME

Relationship....been there done that to many times. I quit doing that thanks to SS. Hellz no on RL.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is she living now?
She lives in the Suburbs in an apartment with a roommate.. Not sure about the situation with her kid. I'm pretty sure based on her questions like "Have you ever been married" ... "Are you going to get a one bedroom apartment..." ... "Do you have a date for my roommate?" .etc she is looking for a LTR and prolly don't have a ton of plates... Plus she was at the club either alone or with a friend that I didn't notice.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you want is some ass for a lil bit have away. If you are childless, do not consider any sort of LTR. The Step Father role puts you at disadvantaged frame. Not to mention the emasculation of raising another mans seed.

If you have kids it shouldn't be a biggie. You can't have your cake and eat it to.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Lots of good suggestions here. And lots of factors to consider. I have learned to pay close attention to her employment situation, her financial situation, how she talks about her ex, and how clean she keeps her place. Red flags in these areas are going to carry over when you are dating her. Woman I am with now is a single mom. But she has a really good job in I.T. at a reputable company, has no debt at all, she doesn't use credit for anything and she even paid cash for a car, she takes responsibility for her own actions with her exes and doesn't blame them for everything, and she cooks regularly and maintains a clean home. And so far dating her has been the most 'stress free' of any woman ever.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of good suggestions here. And lots of factors to consider. I have learned to pay close attention to her employment situation, her financial situation, how she talks about her ex, and how clean she keeps her place. Red flags in these areas are going to carry over when you are dating her. Woman I am with now is a single mom. But she has a really good job in I.T. at a reputable company, has no debt at all, she doesn't use credit for anything and she even paid cash for a car, she takes responsibility for her own actions with her exes and doesn't blame them for everything, and she cooks regularly and maintains a clean home. And so far dating her has been the most 'stress free' of any woman ever.
Definitely good criteria for single mommies, if one chooses to go that route! Otherwise she is certainly looking for a provider...

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Im sorry I cant recommend it from any point of view, and I thought about it intensely while in love with a mother. There will be so much pain for you unless you want that role of Will Ferrell in "Daddy`s Home". I thought it was hysterical cause I can relate

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't need to be a 20 years old, but for crying out loud, no kids is a must.

I don'tt see a good reason to go after single moms, serious if she want to open her legs to you and she is hot, ok go for it, but having anything serious is stupid and there is no good return for you on it, first she will never put you on her main focus, her kids are the focus, if she put focus on you, then she is not a good mom, with that means she is not a quality one to take serious, worse if you fall for it, then not only she will consume your resources, but her kids too, forget the travel you wanted to do with her, now you have to spend a lot more on a family trip, because now you also have to take care of her kid, and i'm not even mentioning you to deal with the father of the kids or the kids being a ****ing pain in the ass because they don't like you taking him mommy

so again why the hell a guy with options would waste time and resources with a single mom?

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't ever get involved with a single mom, no matter how good looking she is, its not worth it, who wants to be a father to another mans kids. I was chatting up a woman close the same age as myself I'm guessing 42 she has teenage daughters, soon as I heard her ex was abusive that was the end of getting to know her. A woman I was recently chatting up she mentioned children that pretty much ended that.

I hate to say it but it seems to be Beta guys that get involved with single moms they are desperate to be in a relationship get involved with a single mom. I guys that have kids with women that they had to leave because she turned into a b*tch the child support payments are right through the roof. I know of women with mentality of get pregnant kick the guy out of their life and collect child support.