Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 dates, two hookups, now what

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First date (on a Thursday) was patio drinks then a walk outdoors on a warm summer evening. Holding hands on the walk, hugging, and the date ending with her suggesting a second date on Sunday.

She texts me 30-45 mins after, thanking for the walk, saying I am adorable, and that she is really glad we met.

Sunday rolls around and we grab a drink at a local bar and head to our county fair, which happened to be going on. Rides, drinks, holding hands, kissing, her touching me all over. I could tell she was super into me - night ended with more hugging, kissing, and her wanting a third date the coming Tuesday. Again, a text about me being a good kisser and making her cheeks hurt. She also said “This could be the start of something pretty good.” Which is probably the most-forward thing a girl has texted me after just a second date.

Tuesday night we go out, have fun, and hook up back at her place. The next morning I leave for work and she hugs and kisses me out the door.

That day she’s blowing up my phone at work and I just go for it and setup a movie and hangout again that night. Hookup again and I leave for work in the morning. This time no kisses at the door, she stayed in bed.

Since then, her texts to me became much more infrequent, but still lively and engaging as they were in the early days when she was blowing up my phone. I wait until Saturday and ask her out for Sunday - she blows me off, saying she is sick and exhausted from working late at the bar. I act cool about it, saying “Feel better! Let me know when you’re available, (wink emoji)”.

Four days pass with no texts from her. I ask again Wednesday for a date Friday, she says still sick, feels bad, would love to do something other than work. We exchange 1 or 2 texts and she wishes me a goodnight.

Since then, no word or interaction at all after 1 week. I really dig this chick and I know she works a lot running the bar she works at, but still (right?). Also, it is not like I haven’t been seeing other women too (4 dates with different women since our last text exchange a week ago). But, she is hot and fun - so I do think about her.

Is it even worth trying a third time after waiting a full two weeks? Clearly her interest plummeted and before anyone goes saying “the sex was bad” I know it could not be the case. Any advice?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an ex is back in the picture. A woman who love bombs you right from the start, acts like you are already in a relationship and then shows disinterest overnight usually means another guy is in the picture. Probably went sour and now he is back. Did you meet her on OLD? Let her reach out. Accept that she might not.

She called you “adorable”

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely don’t hit her up until she reaches out to you. Asking a third time after 2 no’s will make you appear needy. Keep talking and going on dates with your other prospects and get your mind off of this one.

Once she does reach out, go ahead meetup with her and hook up with her again.

Keep it simple

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an ex is back in the picture. A woman who love bombs you right from the start, acts like you are already in a relationship and then shows disinterest overnight usually means another guy is in the picture. Probably went sour and now he is back. Did you meet her on OLD? Let her reach out. Accept that she might not.

She called you “adorable”
We did, we met on one of the three major apps (tinder/bumble/Hinge - but I won’t specify). She came on strong and intiated the contact, so I rolled with it and setup our date.

I was thinking the same thing (another guy in the picture - which isn’t the end of the world). I’ll keep seeing new women and hopefully just forget about her. Things just started off so fast (seeing one another 4 times in the span of 1 week, then total detachment - just has me puzzled). Would love to see her/date her/hookup again, but it seems beyond my control now, right?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She came on strong and intiated the contact

So I rolled with it

but it seems beyond my control now, right?
Sounds like she controlled it from the start, middle, and the end. She was the pursuer and you never had control, other than choosing to be a willing participant…
Easy come, easy go

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this is prob over. Take it for what it was worth. A successful lay from OLD.