"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

2nd date with girl 2 days in a row, logistics?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
So I met this girl online Wednesday, we had coffee yesterday. She is SMOKING hot, not from around here originally, southern. Different than most Seattle women. She texted me in the middle of the night and wanted to hang out again today. Suggested pool, etc. I'm a bit leery of taking her out to a pool hall, they are kind of seedy and it's not to my advantage, plus I suck at pool. Plus that thing about not giving her exactly what she wants....(David DeAngelo)

I was thinking of maybe a beach area hang out or something else. She had even mentioned hiking or a park during our date as she is not into bars really, though when she texted me in the middle of the night she was suggesting she plays pool better after a couple drinks, ha! I can't spend too much time with her as I do have to be home lest my girl gets suspicious. As far as anyone is concerned, I'm at happy hour with colleagues. This girls interest seems high, and things are moving forward fast, it's going to be really difficult being absent from home this frequently...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I think you shouldn't be counting chickens before they hatch. You haven't even gone on a 2nd date yet and you've already built up a relationship with her in your fantasies.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
So you’re basically saying you’re ready, thinking about, or willing to cheat on your home bound SO…
Doesn’t usually end well for all concerned. Shady behavior ar best.
I think you shouldn't be counting chickens before they hatch. You haven't even gone on a 2nd date yet and you've already built up a relationship with her in your fantasies.
these two guys got it
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Stop right now.

Accept her advances, but you're a way too busy to see some chick two days in a row. Counter offer for a week from now. Make these bitches wait, dude. You're way too eager.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top