Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

25 yr old + unmarried women are AFCs with no game

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend who volunteered at this arts/dance center. He always invited me and told me it was the best place to meet women on weekends. I scoffed at the idea for months. I even accused him of being gay for doing all that yoga/salsa sh1t with women. Meanwhile, I was getting b1tch shields left and right at the clubs.

And then divine intervention happened. The Universe was sick and tired of me banging my head against the wall and unable to seduce my way out of a paper bag, so one evening, all of my wings called off. So I called my friend who volunteered at the arts/dance center what he was up to and he said there was a festival going on at the place and invited me.

I had nothing going on so I reluctantly went. However, this was during a time when I lad a low tolerance of being in social places on a weekend night sober. To me, the very thought of it was boring as hell so I brought myself a flask of whiskey.

When I got there, there was probably 50+ women in tight yoga pants with shapely butts. My friend introduced me to some of his female friends. They asked me personal questions about myself, seemed genuinely nice, and even borderline flirtatious. I thought to myself "Wait a minute, this feels like how adults should interact. Not all that neg/b1tch shield stuff." In comparison, the bars/clubs felt like high school for adults.

I wasn't completely calibrated to social environment game at the time and a few women suggested I do something with them sometime and it completely flew over my head. I just nodded like "Yeah definitely. Maybe we'll run into each other again." And then I would stand there awkwardly. And the women would be completely confused and probably thought to themselves "For a handsome guy, he's completely oblivious. Is he a virgin?"

One woman even straight up stuck her tongue out at me insinuating a bl0wjob. I thought it was my imagination so I just brushed it off and didn't think nothing of it.

At the end of the night my friend said to me "Dude your game sucks. I saw at least 5 women throw themselves at you and you just stood there awkwardly."

I said to him "My bad bro. I haven't had this many sexy women aggressively flirt with me since I was in the military. It felt like the twilight zone. "

Since then, I've discovered that as long as you are not socially awkward and reasonably attractive, women WILL invite you to be alone with them through some form of plausible deniability in social circles/environments of shared interests.

That environment to me was akin to man discovering fire. I no longer cared for cold approaching after that point.

I discovered that as long as you are moving with a sense of purpose (passions, hobbies, errands, etc), it kills all of your contrivance and feelings of social interactions being forced.

You have to have a reason to be there besides romance. This shift in mental focus alone changes your whole entire frame from seducer to casual cool guy. And this shift in vibe alone allows you to avoid tripping women's b1tch shields.

Contrivance is the main reason why guys have a hard time in bars/clubs, and I guess even in kickball.

Purpose-> Intention -> Focus -> expression -> presence. This is how you create external reality.

First you have to be purposeful. And romance is not a masculine purpose. That's feminine. I don't care if your purpose is just running errands. You can't be a no-life seducer and be able to avoid contrivance (which leads to b1tch shields).

Next comes your intention. Your intention is to achieve your purpose. If your intentions are to seek women, you will come across as needy and contrived. You will carry around a desperate vibe that will repel instead of attract.

Because you are purposeful and have the right intentions, you are focused on the right things. You are not focused on how to seduce/impress women. You're letting women go, which increases your odds of attracting them by 10,000%.

Because you have purpose, are intent on executing that purpose, and focused on the right things, your expression is clear and transparent. You don't look like a guy with a false persona. You look relaxed, comfortable in your own skin, and even trustworthy to women. They instinctively pick up on your vibe and either seduce you or make it very easy for you to talk to them when you have a transparent vibe.

When you have no purpose, your expression is completely distorted. You could even look at yourself in the mirror and see your purposelessness. If you can see it yourself, you think women with million year old brains designed to detect value can't?

Now before anyone thinks this is pure theory and not real life experience, let me give you a real life example.

My purpose when going out is usually going to the gym/mma/yoga/fitness or even getting work done in downtown coffee shops or even near college campuses. That's my purpose. I always have to progress. So if romance doesn't happen, at least I am still moving forward, and not moving sideways like an aimless seducer. Continuous improvement is my ultimate purpose in life. I actually don't have a concrete and specific purpose like "I want to cure cancer." My purpose is continuous progress and I live completely in the moment. I allow my life and destiny to unfold. My job is to just get better every single day.

Because I have an over-arching purpose, my intention each day is to be productive. I'm at the coffee shop downtown trying to be productive. I'm at the gym trying to be productive. I'm at the yoga class trying to be productive. Women do not sense that they are on my radar- which makes me come across very safe for them. Ironically, the LESS you think about women, the more they feel comfortable to seduce you.

My focus is in alignment with my intentions and purpose. I have 100% laser focus. Women can see it in my eyes. I am completely undistracted. And because of this, they WANT to distract me. Women always throw you negs when you don't notice them. This is 100% fact. Any guy who was ever 100% focused on his purpose can attest to this.

When you look at women, they run away. But when you ignore them, they chase you. This truism is as old as civilization itself.

But you don't have to ignore them. In fact, trying to ignore them as an act of getting them to chase you does not work because it is contrived and you are still focusing on women. Even when you think you are sneaky with your games, women can sniff you out.

Instead, just shift your focus on being productive. When you are focused on the right things in life (progressing towards your purpose rather than seeking validation), you give off a completely transparent expression. Women are always suspicious of men.

A guy who is completely transparent has women seducing him left and right. And the best part is, he's not even focused on women.

This is the inner game of attracting women outside social circles. I rarely talk about this level because most guys are hellbent on purposely going out to seduce women.

I said several posts ago that it was my last post on seduction. THIS will be my last ever post on seduction. This is what I do everyday. I just run errands and run into women.

I get seduced by women because my presence is completely transparent. I don't have any ulterior motives. I legit show up to progress in life in every activity. This is the most masculine presence you can express to women.

P.S. When I DO go out to bars and clubs, my focus is on having FUN. I feel complete just relaxing because I spent all of my masculine energy during the week achieving my purpose. Women can sense this non-contrived vibe and are more likely to give me buying signals.

It sounds ridiculously simple, but the only difference between a guy running into 10,000 b1tch shields and a guy effortlessly running into women that vibes with him is a simple matter of focus and intention.

When you are focused on women, they can SMELL it. And it's not a pleasant smell.

P.P.S. When you go out on dates, forget the woman. Just focus on having the most fun possible. Go on the date for YOU. Self-amusement is a powerful attractor. It expresses all sorts of non-neediness and self-confidence.

Again, it comes down to focus. A simple shift in focus from her to YOU changes the entire dynamic of the date, and likely outcome. And even if the date doesn't work out, at least you enjoyed yourself.

Letting go of all contrivance should be your attitude in romance.
Yeh this is 100% right. It took my 35 yrs to really understand this lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if given the mating environment that you can call women 25+ who are unmarried AFC's.

Almost all the women I've met during my time as an adult were not married on their 25th birthday. The median age at first marriage now is around 28 for a woman. In my social circle, which is a combination of people with bachelor's and master's degrees, the wedding cycle occurred around 28-32. My circle isn't a representative sample. I've know women who eventually married the person they were with on their 25th birthday. Women who get a BA/BS degree or higher tend to marry even later than the median age for all women.

Very few women now marry their high school or college sweetheart. I know of one couple formed in my freshman year dorm that got married. Almost all the college relationships from my undergrad years (I graduated 15 years ago) dissipated before marriage. They mostly dissipated by the time the participants were 25.

The current mating environment is bad. There's a point that the quality of women on the market gets worse as aging happens, but I think that really kicks in by 30. 25-29 is ok.

There's also a difference between men and women. Men with no romantic success are incels. Incels get no sex and no relationships. Women with no romantic success are insols (involuntary solitude). Insols at least getting regular sex and a lot of attention from men. They just aren't getting commitment. Insols are more mainstream in the cultural narrative than incels. Insols usually have more female friends are more socially adept.
I think I also added 25+ with no serious relationship or marriage. They should AT LEAST be in a serious relationship heading to marriage by 25. If they still have not found that by 25 chances are they are defective. We can even push that out to 28 yrs old if that makes more sense to you. DEFINITELY by 28 or so.....if a chick hasn't found a guy by 28 then chances are very high its just her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I really want a kid bro. I want a little Pandora that I can mold into a good man. Or even a daughter that I can mold into a good woman. We can still save the West.....:lol:
Pandora mate, i hear you.

I had that chat or something similar with @lamath. I feel ambiguity and a sense of disassociation from the point of children. I disagree with you on Saving the West. I gave up on England and the UK ages ago.

We're biologically driven by procreation and survival but, I am aware after a decade of cold approach pickup, nothing is more dangerous than a child with western women. There's no quicker route to financial ruin.

Aaron Clarey is about the only trp guy i can tolerate. You can meet a woman who wants kids won't be a mother. Wants marriage and won't be a wife. High body count #donotwant. Its not on the menu.

If it comes good luck.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora mate, i hear you.

I had that chat or something similar with @lamath. I feel ambiguity and a sense of disassociation from the point of children. I disagree with you on Saving the West. I gave up on England and the UK ages ago.

We're biologically driven by procreation and survival but, I am aware after a decade of cold approach pickup, nothing is more dangerous than a child with western women. There's no quicker route to financial ruin.

Aaron Clarey is about the only trp guy i can tolerate. You can meet a woman who wants kids won't be a mother. Wants marriage and won't be a wife. High body count #donotwant. Its not on the menu.

If it comes good luck.
Felt like you before i had kids, now its different.

I think for men it does not feel as instinctual is mpre of a byproduct of getting laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are college educated/liberal and are all attractive even in there 30s. When we were all still in hs/college if they like a guy they would openly flirt with them and make there intentions clear. Then you have other women who in fact "out game" themselves out of decent relationships. They either expect to much from a guy or they dont know what they want from a guy. Or want a guy and play "mind games", the poblem is most decent men dont play games and walk away at the first sign. (except for ss).
There are physically attractive women in their 30s. The college educated/liberal 30 something attractive woman is most commonly found on Hinge and Bumble in larger cities. She has a app swipe queue longer than we as rational men can imagine. In pre-pandemic 2019, the average attractive college educated and liberal 32 year old woman had more options due to her swipe app queue than she did in 2008 if she was a 21 year old not using dating websites at that time. The typical college educated/liberal 30 something attractive woman turns down men as if she were still a hot 21 year old. The app swipe environment allows her to experience the magical ride of being a 21 year old hot commodity for a long time, even into her 40s. She can play games as much as she wants because she thinks she's still as in demand as she was at 21.

These women don't realize it but they would be better served if they got off apps completely. If they got off apps, they'd have to depend on a combination of factors. They would have to fight it out at the with younger women, competing to receive approaches. They would depend upon men at their gym/fitness classes/grocery store to approach them. Yes, they would have fewer options. Some would go completely ignored. However, the ones that aren't ignored would have better attitudes and the possibility of having longer relationships.

The big city, college educated/liberal 30 something attractive woman doesn't usually have much of a social circle. Around age 30, most social circles are comprised mostly of attached people in extended relationships, often time marriages. These social circles are rarely outright hostile to single and unattached people, but there's a subtle undertone that these social circles really don't want single people participating in them. Single people feel this and don't want to associate. Single women are more likely to break through this than single men, but social circles are generally less accomodating to singles after age 30. This is more true in transplant heavy bigger cities than smaller to midsize cities. This paragraph is a perfect lead in to the next quote.....

This is a phenomenon that only exists outside of social tribes.

Humans were meant to be in tribes and not exist as social nomads.

Most big cities are not built for tribal life.

Women outside of tribes are clueless and project everything.
In the 15 years since graduating college, I have lived in 2 of the 15 biggest U.S. metro areas. Both are in the Sun Belt region. I only mention the Sun Belt region because even for big cities, these cities are more transient than the big cities in the Northeast and Midwest, which have been established for hundreds of years. Almost all of these Sun Belt cities have had their big growth in recent decades, and don't have great historical roots. Many of the Sun Belt cities were absolutely nothing before the advent of cheap air conditioning.

In a large, rootless and anonymous metropolitan area, social circles are weaker than they are in more established areas. While it is possible to have a social circle in a large, transient, and rootless metropolitan area, it just isn't as common. Also, in the Sun Belt region, a lot of the 20s/30s populace transplanted there from some small town or some other region not close to the mega Sun Belt city in question. When social circles form as adults, they are also weaker because no one was associated with each other during their formative years. People who move frequently tend to have weaker social circles. People who move frequent tend to end up in big cities, and often in the big Sun Belt that have experienced a lot of the growth in recent decades.

How does this all affect the mating environment?

In combination with technological growth, it makes women perceive a need to be more reliant upon mating apps. Because men follow women, men will go where they think the women are and often flood the avenue with cocck. This partially explains why Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge all have bad ratios. The women who tend to be on these apps in their 20s/30s tend to be rootless people. They have moved either both in childhood and adulthood, and they generally have the weak social circles that I mentioned above. Due to having weak social circles and have a huge number of penis options, they generally don't have good social circles and treat men as disposable, sub-human entities. Almost all of the female app swipers after age 27 or so in big cities are transient people with weak social circles. Even in the Sun Belt, the women who grew up in that region and never left get married sooner. They may eventually get divorced at 35-40 and become single mom app swipers, but earlier in life, they tend to perma attached sooner.

Outside of the mating apps, the transient women 25+ don't tend to receive cold approaches as well. This is partially due to the poorer social skills I mentioned above, and even some of these women cold approached in real life are on apps and have a crazy long app queue and don't know how to process a real life approach. It's still better to meet any woman through some real life means than to meet them swiping and texting behind an electronic screen.

A lot of the bad trends we see do relate to a lack of tribal life.

I lost my mind about the times I pickup SJW or feminists after pulling. The girl may or may not identify as a feminists but her actions, behaviour, and attitude has been conditioned to act as such.
[/QUOTE]

I like this quote simply because it reminds of a college elective class I took in the mid-2000s. In my senior year, I had an elective on Gender Studies. Feminism was studied. What was most interesting to me was to see the progression of feminism. In 2004, I remember thinking that every U.S. born woman that was born in 1980 or later had more radical feminist than first wave feminist of the late 1950s, even if they didn't identify with the feminist label. Glad to see someone else put that into different words.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. If you want a wife, discover time travel. You were born in the wrong place and time.
Yes, "Enjoy the Decline" is an important mantra. To me, "Enjoy the Decline" means to not get married and put myself in position for a divorce that will affect me financially. I'm ok with medium to long term relationships (2-5 years) but won't put a ring on it or have a child with it. In this mating environment, an extended girlfriend of 2-5 years with no marriage and no children is the best possible outcome.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Felt like you before i had kids, now its different.

I think for men it does not feel as instinctual is mpre of a byproduct of getting laid.
Similar to @Pandora, i have that part of me but, I agree with Cappy. As Aaron Clarey stated, ITS NOT ON THE MENU. I suppose its a fleeting biological urge once again its taken root.

@lamath mate, its always a pleasure. You be well.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to @Pandora, i have that part of me but, I agree with Cappy. As Aaron Clarey stated, ITS NOT ON THE MENU. I suppose its a fleeting biological urge once again its taken root.

@lamath mate, its always a pleasure. You be well.
Same my friend, hope things are well for you too

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this quote simply because it reminds of a college elective class I took in the mid-2000s. In my senior year, I had an elective on Gender Studies. Feminism was studied. What was most interesting to me was to see the progression of feminism. In 2004, I remember thinking that every U.S. born woman that was born in 1980 or later had more radical feminist than first wave feminist of the late 1950s, even if they didn't identify with the feminist label. Glad to see someone else put that into different words.
Years ago, i posted about one of my mates. He started dating and simping over a feminist. We no longer talk. He is not allowed to hangout with me. I am a bad influence.

I posted about finding his girl, a feminist on tinder lulz. Shocker. The advice was to let him fry. I did just that but after he ****ed off so, not my problem. #cucked

I would tell any of mates but the lack of loyalty is the point of no return.

Class example of beta after a thousand concessions.

Yes, "Enjoy the Decline" is an important mantra. To me, "Enjoy the Decline" means to not get married and put myself in position for a divorce that will affect me financially. I'm ok with medium to long term relationships (2-5 years) but won't put a ring on it or have a child with it. In this mating environment, an extended girlfriend of 2-5 years with no marriage and no children is the best possible outcome.
After tripping balls on psychedelics i went on a rampage of reading books like Power vs Force by D. R. Hawking, Paths to God by Ram Dass, Bhagavad Gita, and others. I am intermittent fasting. I Meditate twice daily. I lift six days a week. I cut out booze, porn, and partying. I run game day or night. I prioritise PURPOSE, life path, and I never detour.

There's fragments of me that believe that the west and world has some redeeming qualities. That underlying layers suggesting that its not over and some things are worth fighting over. Thats when i wake up or my trip ends.

Game on boys.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, i posted about one of my mates. He started dating and simping over a feminist. We no longer talk. He is not allowed to hangout with me. I am a bad influence.
Not allowed LMAO

He is either dating his mom or 10yo.

Id ask him if it hurts?
- what hurts?

Loosing your balls and becoming a biatch !!!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not allowed LMAO

He is either dating his mom or 10yo.

Id ask him if it hurts?
- what hurts?

Loosing your balls and becoming a biatch !!!
He had game. He pulled top form SMV 18-23. The problem was her hardware and he was simping. She was cute. You or I would smash but she is a **** and hardcore feminist. Activist do nothing type *****. Somebody not me do something ****. Victimhood. Depression and faking bipolar.

He got soft. The man is a example of what not to do for men. I don't know if she cheated but I wouldn't be shocked. The tinder was active. She would argue it was a mistake or she forgot. Cheated or left it to acquire fallback options.

I blame low testosterone

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had game. He pulled top form SMV 18-23. The problem was her hardware and he was simping. She was cute. You or I would smash but she is a **** and hardcore feminist. Activist do nothing type *****. Somebody not me do something ****. Victimhood. Depression and faking bipolar.

He got soft. The man is a example of what not to do for men. I don't know if she cheated but I wouldn't be shocked. The tinder was active. She would argue it was a mistake or she forgot. Cheated or left it to acquire fallback options.

I blame low testosterone
Stay with a women long enough and T level drops thru the floor imo, its not how men are biologically wired.

She had a tinder account and he stayed with her?
If i ever do that please shoot me, because life would not be worth living on no balls and low T

Got a friend like that too, idk if his women cheated but lets just say things are not great.

She is an educated stay at home mom that send the kids to day care and she dont want to work.

Imagine him if they ever break up, divorce rape af. The guy had an affair a few years back and got caught because the other women called his wife. So he decided to fix it with one more kid. If the guy went looking elsewhere it was not going well at home.

He is a very good guy that could pull easy but his wife owns his balls and we dont see him anymore.

This is a good example of what not to do.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a new way of thinking to me. For almost 5 years I have been blaming myself and not the other person. I need to think about this. This can affect how I make amends to others. I would like to find a quote and you tell me what you think. Let me find it. " I can be doing great in the program---applying it at meetings, at work, and in service activities---and find that things have gone to pieces at home. I expect my loved ones to understand, but they cannot. I expect them to see and value my progress, but they don't---unless I show them. Do I neglect their needs and desires for my attention and concern? When I'm around them, am I irritable or boring? Are my 'amends' a mumbled"Sorry", or do they take the form of patience and tolerance? Do I preach to them, trying to reform or 'fix' them? Have I really cleaned house with them? The spiritual life is not a theory. We have to live it."View attachment 4347
Yeh this is 100% right. It took my 35 yrs to really understand this lol
Salsa and arts is great e
That is a new way of thinking to me.

For almost 5 years I have been blaming myself and not the other person.

I need to think about this.
This can affect how I make amends to others. I would like to find a quote and you tell me what you think.
Let me find it.

" I can be doing great in the program---applying it at meetings, at work, and in service activities---and find that things have gone to pieces at home. I expect my loved ones to understand, but they cannot.

I expect them to see and value my progress, but they don't---unless I show them.
Do I neglect their needs and desires for my attention and concern? When I'm around them, am I irritable or boring? Are my 'amends' a mumbled"Sorry", or do they take the form of patience and tolerance? Do I preach to them, trying to reform or 'fix' them? Have I really cleaned house with them?

The spiritual life is not a theory. We have to live it."View attachment 4347
Could it be that they didn't like you and were committed to misunderstanding you? Perhaps you were a good spirit and they were mean spirited. Just not compatible.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Salsa and arts is great e

Could it be that they didn't like you and were committed to misunderstanding you? Perhaps you were a good spirit and they were mean spirited. Just not compatible.
Thanks for saying they were committed to misunderstanding me. I know others 'get it' because they've had that treatment too. I'm sure @Pandora agrees too.

All one can do is at ever give 110%.
If it looks like 55% to someone else, well....what someone else thinks about me is actually none of my business...I know I always give it my all.
Sometimes others don't realise you're telling the truth when you are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for saying they were committed to misunderstanding me. I know others 'get it' because they've had that treatment too. I'm sure @Pandora agrees too.

If it looks like 55% to someone else, well....what someone else thinks about me is actually none of my business...I know I always give it my all.
It could be anything. There are secret groups. Culture. Pecking order. People can hate your type. Etc. They could just be liars and very political.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My shortened comment said "salsa and the arts is great for energy and giving you life". It's not about the babes but its attractive and as our poster mentioned these are groups who are more open and happy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you really be breaking your back for them at 110%? They aren't for you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Should you really be breaking your back for them at 110%? They aren't for you.
I was thinking of personal life people. I don't know for certain if they even exist. Just a memory now.
So that's funny hey that I could give my all, see from their perspective it looked 55% and just see myself out the door.

I agree with your viewpoint in past posts that it can be just as easy for the people to build you up rather than tear you down.

Yet I still take the 'blame'

I take responsibility for poor choosing skills.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It could be anything. There are secret groups. Culture. Pecking order. People can hate your type. Etc. They could just be liars and very political.
They could just be in that phase of life. That's allowed.

Just keep trying my best.
Doublecheck on the vibe I give off.
See what I can change right away and do. the. work. for the changes that take more time.

I have doppelgangers.
Back east I had one and apparently in this city I have one... I know her first name and occupation(social worker)

So alot of times, people are just mistaking me for another person or they get reminded of other people because of me.

Dance is awesome.
Salsa is cool, I'd love to learn cha-cha and tango.
I know @BeExcellent has some salsa experience from her posts here.