Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

25 yr old + unmarried women are AFCs with no game

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2 older sisters and have been around them and there friends for almost my whole life. Yes women for the most part want a guy that is like them. If there honest and looking for a decent relationship that's what they want in a guy All of there friends are happily married. These girls are college educated/liberal and are all attractive even in there 30s. When we were all still in hs/college if they like a guy they would openly flirt with them and make there intentions clear. Then you have other women who in fact "out game" themselves out of decent relationships. They either expect to much from a guy or they dont know what they want from a guy. Or want a guy and play "mind games", the poblem is most decent men dont play games and walk away at the first sign. (except for ss).
TheThe ironic factor about women playing mind games is, infertility at 30. On borrowed time. There's a vblog by coach red pill on Emily Hardige or something. Attention *****. Skiing down cawk mountain. Hits 30.realizes baby fever kicked off only she's Barron. Nearly infertile.

Killed on a ebike on route to fertility clinic age 35.

There's next level stupidity and female logic. The irony lol.

Fertility clinic and baby fever after SMV craters or she could just get married before eggs die.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh bro i kinda agree with you. I know that i am messed up. Ive had good women before and i could be married. But like LARaiders85 said its not exactly equal playing field. Because i had to really settle because as a man i never really had too many options. But these women have endless options to find the guy that they want (within reason) and they still couldnt find him. Trust me if i had 100 messages in my dating inbox a month, best believe i would have found a wife by now. I think most guys would have.
I believe you're stating the truth.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're assuming way too much about what other people want in life. Not every women wants/needs to be married.
Yes but the vast majority do want to be married. I read a stat that said about 50% of young women are single and will likely never be married. Out of that 50% atleast 95% of them would like to have a wedding one day.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you're stating the truth.
Lynx you are the first woman I've ever met to understand the male scarcity perspective, that men in general lack a lot of options to choose from and women are the ones that are the choosers from many options. You would think that it would be not too difficult to explain to women but they legit cannot believe it, especially when a reasonably attractive guy explains it.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lynx you are the first woman I've ever met to understand the male scarcity perspective, that men in general lack a lot of options to choose from and women are the ones that are the choosers from many options. You would think that it would be not too difficult to explain to women but they legit cannot believe it, especially when a reasonably attractive guy explains it.
that's why I believe it. I've seen ups and downs in all your personalities here on sosuave and it's my stand that you guys are all attractive, successful and confident men of various age brackets right across the entire world.
You can't all be exaggerating.

I'm really sorry you're all experiencing this with computers(sm, OLD) and with career feminists.
Withdrawing and boycotting from the very worst of the bunch of females is probably best but then don't forget to keep trying patiently with some halfdecent women that can swallow the redpill and listen and start taking accountability and making selfimprovements etc.
Its worth it to not give up. You know that women naturally listen and follow men.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why I believe it. I've seen ups and downs in all your personalities here on sosuave and it's my stand that you guys are all attractive, successful and confident men of various age brackets right across the entire world.
You can't all be exaggerating.

I'm really sorry you're all experiencing this with computers(sm, OLD) and with career feminists.
Withdrawing and boycotting from the very worst of the bunch of females is probably best but then don't forget to keep trying patiently with some halfdecent women that can swallow the redpill and listen and start taking accountability and making selfimprovements etc.
Its worth it to not give up. You know that women naturally listen and follow men.
I've met quite a few guys from the site and I can confirm that. Guys here are extremely legit.

I have dated enough to know that there are some good women out there but they tend to be pretty young and as you get older you don't have the occasion to meet enough of them that are interested in anything too serious with you. I think the number is close to 5% in my experience.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a phenomenon that only exists outside of social tribes.

Humans were meant to be in tribes and not exist as social nomads.

Most big cities are not built for tribal life.

Women outside of tribes are clueless and project everything. They like challenge so they act like a challenge and flirt with every guy in the room and p1ss off their target. They are attracted to indifference so they pretend their target doesn't exist. They like masculinity so they go out and get tattoos.

In a tribe, it is completely different. A man's masculine dominance creates competition anxiety. And women with competition anxiety only have one form of game: Submission. The guys who STILL get played with in social circles are beta orbiters, not the cool guys.

If you are a cool guy and experience women playing too many games, this is because you are meeting women in unnatural environments like bars/clubs/online where women can afford to be clueless because the men compete for them.

In a tribe where a man dominates, women instinctively submit. They don't have to think too damn hard or read cosmo magazine. Their biology takes over.

Again, I am not saying women don't play games in tribes. They do. But mostly with betas. The dominant guy experiences almost infinite female validation and submission. Failure to submit to the dominant male back in tribal times carries the risk of getting ostracized from the tribe or straight up being executed. Women still have innate fear of social ostrasization. Just because society changed from tribes to big cities doesn't mean biology has changed.

However, take that dominant guy and put him into a bar/club and some women will pretend he doesn't exist. Put him BACK into a tribe where his power is absolute and women will feed him grapes, write him love notes, and give him backrubs.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women outside of tribes are clueless and project everything. They like challenge so they act like a challenge and flirt with every guy in the room and p1ss off their target. They are attracted to indifference so they pretend their target doesn't exist. They like masculinity so they go out and get tattoos.

In a tribe, it is completely different. A man's masculine dominance creates competition anxiety. And women with competition anxiety only have one form of game: Submission. The guys who STILL get played with in social circles are beta orbiters, not the cool guys.

If you are a cool guy and experience women playing too many games, this is because you are meeting women in unnatural environments like bars/clubs/online where women can afford to be clueless because the men compete for them.

In a tribe where a man dominates, women instinctively submit. They don't have to think too damn hard or read cosmo magazine. Their biology takes over.

Again, I am not saying women don't play games in tribes. They do. But mostly with betas. The dominant guy experiences almost infinite female validation and submission. Failure to submit to the dominant male back in tribal times carries the risk of getting ostracized from the tribe or straight up being executed. Women still have innate fear of social ostrasization. Just because society changed from tribes to big cities doesn't mean biology has changed.

However, take that dominant guy and put him into a bar/club and some women will pretend he doesn't exist. Put him BACK into a tribe where his power is absolute and women will feed him grapes, write him love notes, and give him backrubs.
This is 100% correct. Humans are maladapted to the modern world. We are not designed to live in big cities. This is why a rural village girl is much less damaged than a girl from the city. Even men are damaged by cities. We came from tribes. Tribes still have human connection. The best book I read on the topic is Sebastian Ungers book called Tribe.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is another reason why you get much more mileage from social group game than you do from anything else. People talk about not dating co workers but thats the main tribe that you are apart of. I met so many romantic partners at work. Past the age of 25 your out of work social activities dwindle. Most tribes in adult hood seem forced and artificial. Those yuppie adult kickball leagues kinda seemed forced to me idk.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failure to submit to the dominant male back in tribal times carries the risk of getting ostracized from the tribe or straight up being executed.
Funny, I had this happen a few times in my social circle. The girls who rejected me had to leave lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what married at 25? damn I didnt even had my facial hair to finish to cover my whole face at the age.

Anyway I agree about getting your share from the creme of the creme asap but 25 is too early for a guy, agree for a woman as a limit.

In my opinion the best things is when a guy in his late 20s gets serious with a girl in her early 20s, they make the most important experiences of their lifes togheter and make their bond strong enough to hold for the rest of their lifes.

And older woman is used and abused from the pump and dump and spoiled from hypergamy, she can never offer anything worth nor is capable to bond.

A man in his mid 30s simply had his mental health erored enough from dealing with women and run out of patiente for bullsh1t, impossible for the two to bond togheter.

SW15

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those yuppie adult kickball leagues kinda seemed forced to me.
I did a season of adult kickball in the early 2010s when it was big. I also did a few seasons of volleyball leagues and some pickup games. I met no one via kickball. I did feel that kickball was a bit forced. I got a girlfriend from pickup volleyball but none from leagues. I was pretty underwhelmed in my experience with organized sports leagues. Organized sports leagues are supposed to be a chief manner of social circle game. I was always able to do more approaching in the less structured pickup environment than the more structured leagues.

Volleyball approaching was a little bit easier than random non-bar approaching, but I've gotten an extended girlfriend from each.

I know 2 women from kickball/volleyball leagues who are fixtures on dating apps in my city. Every time, I've ever shown up on apps, there they are. If leagues worked so well, why are they constantly on apps?

In my opinion the best things is when a guy in his late 20s gets serious with a girl in her early 20s, they make the most important experiences of their lifes togheter and make their bond strong enough to hold for the rest of their lifes.

And older woman is used and abused from the pump and dump and spoiled from hypergamy, she can never offer anything worth nor is capable to bond.

A man in his mid 30s simply had his mental health erored enough from dealing with women and run out of patiente for bullsh1t, impossible for the two to bond togheter.
Do you really think that even a guy in his late 20s and a woman in her early 20s can really last longer than 5 years and continually keep the passion? I will agree that it bodes better for a couple if they can make a lot of memories together earlier in life. Later in life formed couples are often like a corporate merger of two long standing independent cultures. It can be awkward.

I've been out with some of those 30+ women abused from pump and dumps and spoiled from hypergamy. It wasn't good.

20+ years of dating and relationships have taken their toll on me.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what married at 25? damn I didnt even had my facial hair to finish to cover my whole face at the age.

Anyway I agree about getting your share from the creme of the creme asap but 25 is too early for a guy, agree for a woman as a limit.

I agree.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out with some of those 30+ women abused from pump and dumps and spoiled from hypergamy. It wasn't good.
I went on a date with one recently and I just couldn't bring myself to even bother spitting any game lol. So dull. Dull is better than some of the crazy entitlement and outright combative personality that I've seen from them though.

One exception is that in certain cases the woman's raw horniness overrides her baggage and entitlement and you will get a pretty awesome experience out of a woman 30+...30x the seducers and flirts that a 20yo is due to experience.

Now that I think about it the main difference is socioeconomics. The higher the social economic status the more abrasive and less enjoyable.

SW15

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with one recently and I just couldn't bring myself to even bother spitting any game lol. So dull. Dull is better than some of the crazy entitlement and outright combative personality that I've seen from them though.

One exception is that in certain cases the woman's raw horniness overrides her baggage and entitlement and you will get a pretty awesome experience out of a woman 30+...30x the seducers and flirts that a 20yo is due to experience.

Now that I think about it the main difference is socioeconomics. The higher the social economic status the more abrasive and less enjoyable.
There's very little enjoyable about going on a swipe app date with a woman 30+. If you look at Bumble and Hinge now, a lot of the 30+ swipe app women have higher socioeconomic status. Almost all of Bumble and Hinge among 30-35 year old women are women with bachelor's degrees or more. The women with graduate level degrees are the worst. Women with graduate level degrees are often career oriented, which is why they are single at 30-35.

If you're going go to go out with a woman 30-35, only do it from a real life meeting and only do it if she has no higher than BA/BS degree from a public university. Women in both their 20s and 30s with BA/BS degrees from public universities may be abrasive biatches, but it's not automatic unlike graduate degree holders and BA/BS holders from more prestigious schools, especially when those women are 30+. It's often ideal to date a woman with less than a BA/BS degree. Some of the women with less than a BA/BS degree can be unreliable.

Among the 30+ women, you're more likely to find a woman with raw horniness overriding all else in the less educated population in my experience.

Younger women with lower socioeconomic status can be more difficult to find, because they possess more desirable personal characteristics. The reason that there's a fair amount of inventory among more educated, higher socioeconomic women is because they possess less desirable characteristics.

Last edited:

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another reason why you get much more mileage from social group game than you do from anything else. People talk about not dating co workers but thats the main tribe that you are apart of. I met so many romantic partners at work. Past the age of 25 your out of work social activities dwindle. Most tribes in adult hood seem forced and artificial. Those yuppie adult kickball leagues kinda seemed forced to me idk.
I had a friend who volunteered at this arts/dance center. He always invited me and told me it was the best place to meet women on weekends. I scoffed at the idea for months. I even accused him of being gay for doing all that yoga/salsa sh1t with women. Meanwhile, I was getting b1tch shields left and right at the clubs.

And then divine intervention happened. The Universe was sick and tired of me banging my head against the wall and unable to seduce my way out of a paper bag, so one evening, all of my wings called off. So I called my friend who volunteered at the arts/dance center what he was up to and he said there was a festival going on at the place and invited me.

I had nothing going on so I reluctantly went. However, this was during a time when I lad a low tolerance of being in social places on a weekend night sober. To me, the very thought of it was boring as hell so I brought myself a flask of whiskey.

When I got there, there was probably 50+ women in tight yoga pants with shapely butts. My friend introduced me to some of his female friends. They asked me personal questions about myself, seemed genuinely nice, and even borderline flirtatious. I thought to myself "Wait a minute, this feels like how adults should interact. Not all that neg/b1tch shield stuff." In comparison, the bars/clubs felt like high school for adults.

I wasn't completely calibrated to social environment game at the time and a few women suggested I do something with them sometime and it completely flew over my head. I just nodded like "Yeah definitely. Maybe we'll run into each other again." And then I would stand there awkwardly. And the women would be completely confused and probably thought to themselves "For a handsome guy, he's completely oblivious. Is he a virgin?"

One woman even straight up stuck her tongue out at me insinuating a bl0wjob. I thought it was my imagination so I just brushed it off and didn't think nothing of it.

At the end of the night my friend said to me "Dude your game sucks. I saw at least 5 women throw themselves at you and you just stood there awkwardly."

I said to him "My bad bro. I haven't had this many sexy women aggressively flirt with me since I was in the military. It felt like the twilight zone. "

Since then, I've discovered that as long as you are not socially awkward and reasonably attractive, women WILL invite you to be alone with them through some form of plausible deniability in social circles/environments of shared interests.

That environment to me was akin to man discovering fire. I no longer cared for cold approaching after that point.

I discovered that as long as you are moving with a sense of purpose (passions, hobbies, errands, etc), it kills all of your contrivance and feelings of social interactions being forced.

You have to have a reason to be there besides romance. This shift in mental focus alone changes your whole entire frame from seducer to casual cool guy. And this shift in vibe alone allows you to avoid tripping women's b1tch shields.

Contrivance is the main reason why guys have a hard time in bars/clubs, and I guess even in kickball.

Purpose-> Intention -> Focus -> expression -> presence. This is how you create external reality.

First you have to be purposeful. And romance is not a masculine purpose. That's feminine. I don't care if your purpose is just running errands. You can't be a no-life seducer and be able to avoid contrivance (which leads to b1tch shields).

Next comes your intention. Your intention is to achieve your purpose. If your intentions are to seek women, you will come across as needy and contrived. You will carry around a desperate vibe that will repel instead of attract.

Because you are purposeful and have the right intentions, you are focused on the right things. You are not focused on how to seduce/impress women. You're letting women go, which increases your odds of attracting them by 10,000%.

Because you have purpose, are intent on executing that purpose, and focused on the right things, your expression is clear and transparent. You don't look like a guy with a false persona. You look relaxed, comfortable in your own skin, and even trustworthy to women. They instinctively pick up on your vibe and either seduce you or make it very easy for you to talk to them when you have a transparent vibe.

When you have no purpose, your expression is completely distorted. You could even look at yourself in the mirror and see your purposelessness. If you can see it yourself, you think women with million year old brains designed to detect value can't?

Now before anyone thinks this is pure theory and not real life experience, let me give you a real life example.

My purpose when going out is usually going to the gym/mma/yoga/fitness or even getting work done in downtown coffee shops or even near college campuses. That's my purpose. I always have to progress. So if romance doesn't happen, at least I am still moving forward, and not moving sideways like an aimless seducer. Continuous improvement is my ultimate purpose in life. I actually don't have a concrete and specific purpose like "I want to cure cancer." My purpose is continuous progress and I live completely in the moment. I allow my life and destiny to unfold. My job is to just get better every single day.

Because I have an over-arching purpose, my intention each day is to be productive. I'm at the coffee shop downtown trying to be productive. I'm at the gym trying to be productive. I'm at the yoga class trying to be productive. Women do not sense that they are on my radar- which makes me come across very safe for them. Ironically, the LESS you think about women, the more they feel comfortable to seduce you.

My focus is in alignment with my intentions and purpose. I have 100% laser focus. Women can see it in my eyes. I am completely undistracted. And because of this, they WANT to distract me. Women always throw you negs when you don't notice them. This is 100% fact. Any guy who was ever 100% focused on his purpose can attest to this.

When you look at women, they run away. But when you ignore them, they chase you. This truism is as old as civilization itself.

But you don't have to ignore them. In fact, trying to ignore them as an act of getting them to chase you does not work because it is contrived and you are still focusing on women. Even when you think you are sneaky with your games, women can sniff you out.

Instead, just shift your focus on being productive. When you are focused on the right things in life (progressing towards your purpose rather than seeking validation), you give off a completely transparent expression. Women are always suspicious of men.

A guy who is completely transparent has women seducing him left and right. And the best part is, he's not even focused on women.

This is the inner game of attracting women outside social circles. I rarely talk about this level because most guys are hellbent on purposely going out to seduce women.

I said several posts ago that it was my last post on seduction. THIS will be my last ever post on seduction. This is what I do everyday. I just run errands and run into women.

I get seduced by women because my presence is completely transparent. I don't have any ulterior motives. I legit show up to progress in life in every activity. This is the most masculine presence you can express to women.

P.S. When I DO go out to bars and clubs, my focus is on having FUN. I feel complete just relaxing because I spent all of my masculine energy during the week achieving my purpose. Women can sense this non-contrived vibe and are more likely to give me buying signals.

It sounds ridiculously simple, but the only difference between a guy running into 10,000 b1tch shields and a guy effortlessly running into women that vibes with him is a simple matter of focus and intention.

When you are focused on women, they can SMELL it. And it's not a pleasant smell.

P.P.S. When you go out on dates, forget the woman. Just focus on having the most fun possible. Go on the date for YOU. Self-amusement is a powerful attractor. It expresses all sorts of non-neediness and self-confidence.

Again, it comes down to focus. A simple shift in focus from her to YOU changes the entire dynamic of the date, and likely outcome. And even if the date doesn't work out, at least you enjoyed yourself.

Letting go of all contrivance should be your attitude in romance.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smell is like death or least dying.
Well done.

Jack12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many female late bloomers
Many invest their good years in holding upon a bad relationship and the next years blaming the men until hopefully they come to realize nobody is there to blame