Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

25 yr old + unmarried women are AFCs with no game

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lynx you are the first woman I've ever met to understand the male scarcity perspective, that men in general lack a lot of options to choose from and women are the ones that are the choosers from many options. You would think that it would be not too difficult to explain to women but they legit cannot believe it, especially when a reasonably attractive guy explains it.
that's why I believe it. I've seen ups and downs in all your personalities here on sosuave and it's my stand that you guys are all attractive, successful and confident men of various age brackets right across the entire world.
You can't all be exaggerating.

I'm really sorry you're all experiencing this with computers(sm, OLD) and with career feminists.
Withdrawing and boycotting from the very worst of the bunch of females is probably best but then don't forget to keep trying patiently with some halfdecent women that can swallow the redpill and listen and start taking accountability and making selfimprovements etc.
Its worth it to not give up. You know that women naturally listen and follow men.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a phenomenon that only exists outside of social tribes.

Humans were meant to be in tribes and not exist as social nomads.

Most big cities are not built for tribal life.

Women outside of tribes are clueless and project everything. They like challenge so they act like a challenge and flirt with every guy in the room and p1ss off their target. They are attracted to indifference so they pretend their target doesn't exist. They like masculinity so they go out and get tattoos.

In a tribe, it is completely different. A man's masculine dominance creates competition anxiety. And women with competition anxiety only have one form of game: Submission. The guys who STILL get played with in social circles are beta orbiters, not the cool guys.

If you are a cool guy and experience women playing too many games, this is because you are meeting women in unnatural environments like bars/clubs/online where women can afford to be clueless because the men compete for them.

In a tribe where a man dominates, women instinctively submit. They don't have to think too damn hard or read cosmo magazine. Their biology takes over.

Again, I am not saying women don't play games in tribes. They do. But mostly with betas. The dominant guy experiences almost infinite female validation and submission. Failure to submit to the dominant male back in tribal times carries the risk of getting ostracized from the tribe or straight up being executed. Women still have innate fear of social ostrasization. Just because society changed from tribes to big cities doesn't mean biology has changed.

However, take that dominant guy and put him into a bar/club and some women will pretend he doesn't exist. Put him BACK into a tribe where his power is absolute and women will feed him grapes, write him love notes, and give him backrubs.
This is 100% correct. Humans are maladapted to the modern world. We are not designed to live in big cities. This is why a rural village girl is much less damaged than a girl from the city. Even men are damaged by cities. We came from tribes. Tribes still have human connection. The best book I read on the topic is Sebastian Ungers book called Tribe.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a phenomenon that only exists outside of social tribes.

Humans were meant to be in tribes and not exist as social nomads.

Most big cities are not built for tribal life.

Women outside of tribes are clueless and project everything. They like challenge so they act like a challenge and flirt with every guy in the room and p1ss off their target. They are attracted to indifference so they pretend their target doesn't exist. They like masculinity so they go out and get tattoos.

In a tribe, it is completely different. A man's masculine dominance creates competition anxiety. And women with competition anxiety only have one form of game: Submission. The guys who STILL get played with in social circles are beta orbiters, not the cool guys.

If you are a cool guy and experience women playing too many games, this is because you are meeting women in unnatural environments like bars/clubs/online where women can afford to be clueless because the men compete for them.

In a tribe where a man dominates, women instinctively submit. They don't have to think too damn hard or read cosmo magazine. Their biology takes over.

Again, I am not saying women don't play games in tribes. They do. But mostly with betas. The dominant guy experiences almost infinite female validation and submission. Failure to submit to the dominant male back in tribal times carries the risk of getting ostracized from the tribe or straight up being executed. Women still have innate fear of social ostrasization. Just because society changed from tribes to big cities doesn't mean biology has changed.

However, take that dominant guy and put him into a bar/club and some women will pretend he doesn't exist. Put him BACK into a tribe where his power is absolute and women will feed him grapes, write him love notes, and give him backrubs.
This is another reason why you get much more mileage from social group game than you do from anything else. People talk about not dating co workers but thats the main tribe that you are apart of. I met so many romantic partners at work. Past the age of 25 your out of work social activities dwindle. Most tribes in adult hood seem forced and artificial. Those yuppie adult kickball leagues kinda seemed forced to me idk.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what married at 25? damn I didnt even had my facial hair to finish to cover my whole face at the age.

Anyway I agree about getting your share from the creme of the creme asap but 25 is too early for a guy, agree for a woman as a limit.

In my opinion the best things is when a guy in his late 20s gets serious with a girl in her early 20s, they make the most important experiences of their lifes togheter and make their bond strong enough to hold for the rest of their lifes.

And older woman is used and abused from the pump and dump and spoiled from hypergamy, she can never offer anything worth nor is capable to bond.

A man in his mid 30s simply had his mental health erored enough from dealing with women and run out of patiente for bullsh1t, impossible for the two to bond togheter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those yuppie adult kickball leagues kinda seemed forced to me.
I did a season of adult kickball in the early 2010s when it was big. I also did a few seasons of volleyball leagues and some pickup games. I met no one via kickball. I did feel that kickball was a bit forced. I got a girlfriend from pickup volleyball but none from leagues. I was pretty underwhelmed in my experience with organized sports leagues. Organized sports leagues are supposed to be a chief manner of social circle game. I was always able to do more approaching in the less structured pickup environment than the more structured leagues.

Volleyball approaching was a little bit easier than random non-bar approaching, but I've gotten an extended girlfriend from each.

I know 2 women from kickball/volleyball leagues who are fixtures on dating apps in my city. Every time, I've ever shown up on apps, there they are. If leagues worked so well, why are they constantly on apps?

In my opinion the best things is when a guy in his late 20s gets serious with a girl in her early 20s, they make the most important experiences of their lifes togheter and make their bond strong enough to hold for the rest of their lifes.

And older woman is used and abused from the pump and dump and spoiled from hypergamy, she can never offer anything worth nor is capable to bond.

A man in his mid 30s simply had his mental health erored enough from dealing with women and run out of patiente for bullsh1t, impossible for the two to bond togheter.
Do you really think that even a guy in his late 20s and a woman in her early 20s can really last longer than 5 years and continually keep the passion? I will agree that it bodes better for a couple if they can make a lot of memories together earlier in life. Later in life formed couples are often like a corporate merger of two long standing independent cultures. It can be awkward.

I've been out with some of those 30+ women abused from pump and dumps and spoiled from hypergamy. It wasn't good.

20+ years of dating and relationships have taken their toll on me.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Wait what married at 25? damn I didnt even had my facial hair to finish to cover my whole face at the age.

Anyway I agree about getting your share from the creme of the creme asap but 25 is too early for a guy, agree for a woman as a limit.

I agree.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with one recently and I just couldn't bring myself to even bother spitting any game lol. So dull. Dull is better than some of the crazy entitlement and outright combative personality that I've seen from them though.

One exception is that in certain cases the woman's raw horniness overrides her baggage and entitlement and you will get a pretty awesome experience out of a woman 30+...30x the seducers and flirts that a 20yo is due to experience.

Now that I think about it the main difference is socioeconomics. The higher the social economic status the more abrasive and less enjoyable.
There's very little enjoyable about going on a swipe app date with a woman 30+. If you look at Bumble and Hinge now, a lot of the 30+ swipe app women have higher socioeconomic status. Almost all of Bumble and Hinge among 30-35 year old women are women with bachelor's degrees or more. The women with graduate level degrees are the worst. Women with graduate level degrees are often career oriented, which is why they are single at 30-35.

If you're going go to go out with a woman 30-35, only do it from a real life meeting and only do it if she has no higher than BA/BS degree from a public university. Women in both their 20s and 30s with BA/BS degrees from public universities may be abrasive biatches, but it's not automatic unlike graduate degree holders and BA/BS holders from more prestigious schools, especially when those women are 30+. It's often ideal to date a woman with less than a BA/BS degree. Some of the women with less than a BA/BS degree can be unreliable.

Among the 30+ women, you're more likely to find a woman with raw horniness overriding all else in the less educated population in my experience.

Younger women with lower socioeconomic status can be more difficult to find, because they possess more desirable personal characteristics. The reason that there's a fair amount of inventory among more educated, higher socioeconomic women is because they possess less desirable characteristics.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
There are many female late bloomers
Many invest their good years in holding upon a bad relationship and the next years blaming the men until hopefully they come to realize nobody is there to blame

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There are many female late bloomers
Many invest their good years in holding upon a bad relationship and the next years blaming the men until hopefully they come to realize nobody is there to blame
They blame Themselves.

They learn the definition of the word "accountability".

Women/Men interactions change when you have decided decades ago not to reproduce or raise children.

The first screening information to discover about a potential mate is whether they are sterile or not.
The second screening information to discover about a potential mate is whether they like avoiding raising children or not.

Any holding onto bad relationships were simply placeholders/boredom fillers/practice until a sterile, childfree by choice mate is found.

Attachments

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are 25+ and you are not married and not in a serious relationship then the problem is you ( as a woman). Usually these women just don't get good dating advice. I used to have female friends that i would give dating advice to. I have a little sister in her early 20s. They all called me with the most retarded ideas about what they should be doing. The advice women get from dating magazines is "Be a challenge". Some advice says " dont text back too quickly". This is all ridiculous advice. Women are even clueless about what will keep a guy. This is why many put out quickly not realizing that they are shooting themselves in the foot.

We have this idea that women are socially more advanced than men when it comes to dating. This is absolutely false. They come off as more advanced because they have sexual bargaining power. This is their only trump card. Most post 25+ have no game. They are clueless. This is why they are single and cant figure out why. I feel sorry for them because many of them actually mean well. Its just that they dont know what works to keep a man. No one teaches them. They think that putting out quickly or not texting back or playing hard to get keeps a guy.

The women that get it right are the ones that are married. These woman have true "game". These women are functional reasonable humans and are married early. They usually come from small town America and married an average dude. They didnt play too many games. They got married in their very early twenties and moved on with their lives. Getting that wedding ring from a guy that is stable and wants to provide for you is the definition of a female Don Juan. What we are seeing now is girls that are left over. The AFC of women is what is left over. These are girls that cant spot, attract (non sexually) and keep a guy to save their life. I asked one of my female relatives that is very attractive and single why she passed up good guys. She said "because they are boring". Case closed. That is a female AFC. No game. So she wont reach her goal of wife and kids.

Now a caveat to this is ugly girls. They actually have it rough. This only applies to average to hot chicks.
Rollo is a annoying curmudgeon and his rants are getting even weirder lately but, I agree with him that ^^^ this herein lies with the female blue pill. Oprah. Feminism, girl power, fish bicycle rhetoric, and sloot gonna sloot. I have no faith in women nor western society and democracy. I have subscribed to the Aaron Clarey enjoy the decline. Pillage what I can. Game is life and sport. Play the game and hand you are dealt BUT i am charging up my troll cannon when bishs talking cereal relationship and marriage. Not happening now or ever.

The west is dead. I saw a woman climb up on a cop car and dedicate. How great is her life? That is the best way to go about your journey and life path.

There's that infamous picture, "Hand of God" painting. You A Man is a conduit between man and God. You play that role. You have dominion over everything. You extend your hand. She comes with or is left behind lost in the abyss of single mother victimhood and post wall CC #donotwant land.

After more than a decade of game and COLD APPROACH, i never met a woman I would marry, start a family with, and play house. This was the first thing i intended when blue pill and before learning game. After the game, I know female nature and I crushed it with only catch and release in mind. There is only women. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

@Pandora, even 25+ isn't peak SMV 18-23. My grandfather had no game. He could have worked minimum wage, fug ditches or cleaned toilets (he didn't). The point was he pulled 18 not busted or post wall. He is a man. He is part of the greatest generation of men raised. The women were still hypergamy on tren. They were still a million times better than the women today.

I came here to figure out what was going on, to upgrade software and hardware. I have come to realize that the culture is degenerate and that women are disgusting most of the time. Outside sex, they will be valueless. They don't cook or clean. They carry STDs and high kill count. The fallout will be what shifts women from CC not because she found God but they cannot compete.

Our grandfather did it right but they were a time women were women. They had a society that embodied their minds and they were tough. The current situation is terrible and i see how bad it is.

I lost my mind about the times I pickup SJW or feminists after pulling. The girl may or may not identify as a feminists but her actions, behaviour, and attitude has been conditioned to act as such.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. If you want a wife, discover time travel. You were born in the wrong place and time.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
They blame Themselves.
I dont sure if it's true

This blame thing is a pattern I already familiar with, and it's common to low wealth families

To this day I trying to figure out why certain close person did not wanted me and yet will not let me go, and the more I think about this the more crazy I become, because in my head there is a reasonable explanation that we both can come to, but eventually I understand that I'm not dealing with a reasonable person.

Same is here

Blaming is a form of manipulation
Even when you try to blame yourself for things you've done and assume they were wrong and now you need to take responsibility - this is manipulation, and this is the must dangerous form of manipulation because as long as you blaming your self you wont free your self from blaming the other = reactive, narcissism

Ideally you should not blame
Blame the system only because it is fckd up lol
But the system is something you able to deal with, ppl on the opposite is a different story

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I dont sure if it's true

This blame thing is a pattern I already familiar with, and it's common to low wealth families

To this day I trying to figure out why certain close person did not wanted me and yet will not let me go, and the more I think about this the more crazy I become, because in my head there is a reasonable explanation that we both can come to, but eventually I understand that I'm not dealing with a reasonable person.

Same is here

Blaming is a form of manipulation
Even when you try to blame yourself for things you've done and assume they were wrong and now you need to take responsibility - this is manipulation, and this is the must dangerous form of manipulation because as long as you blaming your self you wont free your self from blaming the other = reactive, narcissism

Ideally you should not blame
Blame the system only because it is fckd up lol
But the system is something you able to deal with, ppl on the opposite is a different story
That is a new way of thinking to me.

For almost 5 years I have been blaming myself and not the other person.

I need to think about this.
This can affect how I make amends to others. I would like to find a quote and you tell me what you think.
Let me find it.

" I can be doing great in the program---applying it at meetings, at work, and in service activities---and find that things have gone to pieces at home. I expect my loved ones to understand, but they cannot.

I expect them to see and value my progress, but they don't---unless I show them.
Do I neglect their needs and desires for my attention and concern? When I'm around them, am I irritable or boring? Are my 'amends' a mumbled"Sorry", or do they take the form of patience and tolerance? Do I preach to them, trying to reform or 'fix' them? Have I really cleaned house with them?

The spiritual life is not a theory. We have to live it."91250895_10102128823842181_5083319564066881536_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Another quote I found @Jack12345 ,
"How easily I can become misdirected in approaching the Eighth Step! I wish to be free, somehow transformed by my Sixth and Seventh Step work. Now more than ever, I am vulnerable to my own self-interest and hidden agenda. I am careful to remember that self-satisfaction, which sometimes comes through the spoken forgiveness of those I have harmed, is not my true objective. I become willing to make amends, knowing that through this process I am mended and made fit to move forward, to know and desire (my Higher Power's) will for me."

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if given the mating environment that you can call women 25+ who are unmarried AFC's.

Almost all the women I've met during my time as an adult were not married on their 25th birthday. The median age at first marriage now is around 28 for a woman. In my social circle, which is a combination of people with bachelor's and master's degrees, the wedding cycle occurred around 28-32. My circle isn't a representative sample. I've know women who eventually married the person they were with on their 25th birthday. Women who get a BA/BS degree or higher tend to marry even later than the median age for all women.

Very few women now marry their high school or college sweetheart. I know of one couple formed in my freshman year dorm that got married. Almost all the college relationships from my undergrad years (I graduated 15 years ago) dissipated before marriage. They mostly dissipated by the time the participants were 25.

The current mating environment is bad. There's a point that the quality of women on the market gets worse as aging happens, but I think that really kicks in by 30. 25-29 is ok.

There's also a difference between men and women. Men with no romantic success are incels. Incels get no sex and no relationships. Women with no romantic success are insols (involuntary solitude). Insols at least getting regular sex and a lot of attention from men. They just aren't getting commitment. Insols are more mainstream in the cultural narrative than incels. Insols usually have more female friends are more socially adept.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
For almost 5 years I have been blaming myself and not the other person.
No wonder. Blame and self blame is a common tactic used in the self improvement sphere
Nothing wrong with self improvement, but you should to be able to understand when someone sincerely wanting your good or when hes using you (many times without knowing this)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No wonder. Blame and self blame is a common tactic used in the self improvement sphere
Nothing wrong with self improvement, but you should to be able to understand when someone sincerely wanting your good or when hes using you (many times without knowing this)
ok, I understand what you mean.
I will watch out for that, thank you Sir!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh bro i kinda agree with you. I know that i am messed up. Ive had good women before and i could be married. But like LARaiders85 said its not exactly equal playing field. Because i had to really settle because as a man i never really had too many options. But these women have endless options to find the guy that they want (within reason) and they still couldnt find him. Trust me if i had 100 messages in my dating inbox a month, best believe i would have found a wife by now. I think most guys would have.
Respect. @Pandora mate, keep putting up the good fight.

The more i know, the more i cannot fathom the concept of playing house. The more likely fellas remain bachelor or settled in cuckoldry in all its forms (ie post wall, post cc, single moms, and not top form SMV 18-23). Rollo for instance married epiphany phase which is notorious for the bait and switch. CC before backward rationalise needing to be serious magically. Found Jesus. There's no equal. Not all things are equal.

I again subscribe to the Aaron Clarey enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. One of the most important things to recognise is the fact, people's lives are going to be garbage due to being a slob. The current status quo is life on easy mode and women get fat. Note, media says women are plus size. Men are overweight. Women are often handed freebies and easy mode. Its not till SMV craters when they want to find Jesus and play nice. Too little too late.

The white girl who took a dump on a cop car; disgusting woman. Imagine how ****ty her life is? Enjoy the decline.

In my years of game and pickup, I lost count of pulling top form SMV 18-23 and running into a train wreck from the past. Always, single mother victimhood, post wall, high body count fat and life is a dumpster fire.

Sit back with that smug look on your face and know life trolls women harder than you or i ever could. Lulz

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont need game all they gotta do is ipen their legs to some simp and they are golden or tramp him some other way

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to know someone.. look at the people they hang around, it should give you a pretty good idea.
Birds of a feather....