Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

25 Years Old and the Mature Man Forum

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh!t in fifteen days or so I will be 25 and allowed to post in the MM forum :box: Not going to get kicked out of the forum anymore b!tches!!!

-and-

damn I have been at the web site for a long freaking time :trouble: Luckily I haven't been an avid poster in quite a while though :woo: That just means that I have been too excited living life to touch base!!! Thank you SoSuave for all the love and encouragement!!!

- comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
You'd better brush up on your woman-bashing and griping about hypergamy/feminism lol
ahem... ahem... cough... b!tches and hoes... whatever it was that PRL always said... "how was that?"

- comic_relief

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
comic_relief said:
Holy Sh!t in fifteen days or so I will be 25 and allowed to post in the MM forum :box: Not going to get kicked out of the forum anymore b!tches!!!

-and-

damn I have been at the web site for a long freaking time :trouble: Luckily I haven't been an avid poster in quite a while though :woo: That just means that I have been too excited living life to touch base!!! Thank you SoSuave for all the love and encouragement!!!

- comic_relief
LOL...

Happy birthday dude!!! Love you too brah

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
You'd better brush up on your woman-bashing and griping about hypergamy/feminism lol
Lmfao :crackup:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, I really don't remember that much misogyny or women-hating when I was a regular to the web site. So on June 15, i'll go find out how much woman hating that exists in that section of sosuave

- comic_relief

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was 24, eagerly waiting for the Mature Man. But I'm now 32, and 8 years is how long you've been here. Fvck, I'm old.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I remember when I was 24, eagerly waiting for the Mature Man. But I'm now 32, and 8 years is how long you've been here. Fvck, I'm old.
feel the pain. Do you get a ten year chip for being here that long (or is there something else that we get at the ten year date)?

( . )( . ) said:
Jokes on you, they're changing MM forum age to 26. :kick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

- comic_relief

P.S. good to see that some of the more seasoned posters are still here!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW! If you are 24 years old that makes you at least 8 years older than most who post in that forum! But hey, nobody lies online. Nope. Doesn't happen.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
WoW! If you are 24 years old that makes you at least 8 years older than most who post in that forum! But hey, nobody lies online. Nope. Doesn't happen.
when did this become World of Warcraft? And in sosuave, nobody (not even dr. beard) lies on sosuave!

- comic_relief

wow... that last comment showed me how long i have been here.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days left!!! Can't freaking wait!!!

- comic_relief