Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 Phased by Beauty...killing my game

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some generic comments on how to make yourself un-phased by beauty, like imagine her taking a sh*t and stuff like that, but does anyone have experience working through this and some solid advice to give on how I can make myself unaffected by a woman's looks? My issue isn't the approach, it's on dates etc. I want to just be myself but am so affected that it really fvcks me up.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i think imagining her taking a sh/t would f/ck me up more than how beautiful she is.

Dont make it a big deal, be calm and remember sometimes its good to say nothing. If theres an awkward silence dont feel the need to break it, just be calm and confident. Dont let anything external break your frame.

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her stutter if you're talking to her or look at her lip or somewhere on her forehead, which will make her think somethings on her face :D

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say you are "phased by beauty" what exactly do you mean?
do you mean that when you are in the company of a gorgeous woman you become clumsy, say the wrong things etc?

Something that has always helped me is to check in with my thoughts, and the motives behind my actions.

If I'm experiencing anxiety, it's usually due to the fact that my motive is to impress somebody - if that's the case with you, then change your focus\motive and see how that works out for you.

There are millions of hot women on this planet, walk down the street on a sunny day and drink them all up: just because they're hot doesn't mean they're cool though.

So perhaps proceeding with the motive of finding out if she's cool, rather than trying to get her to like you may be a little more productive for you.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

When I say that I'm phased, I mean...wtf do I mean...???
I feel like....I've come such a long way from where I was and my mindset is very healthy, I can be who I am truely most of the time, and if I feel the girl is cute but not beautiful I am fine, when I spend more time then a few minutes with a beautiful girl I get drawn in and blank, and start getting in my head. I mean that beauty affects me in just being who I am and expressing myself. I get more on the pre-rejection defense and afraid to escalate physically. I want to be in a place where I am 100% comfortable in just being me around them and being able to have fun and be stupid flirty and sexual. Feel like there is a road block in front of me stopping this, a barrier I need to overcome.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that.

What you should do and it has helped me, is to have a mind set that you will never in your life, ever, will get to sleep with her. By doing that you are putting her in to a friends zone on a subconscious level. In other words, you are setting your self for rejection from the get-go.

Or, pretend that you just met your long lost sister who is hot. And talk to her as if shes your sister.

Once you know that and understand it, you'll be able to talk to her as you would with any other person.