Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 options

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve told a girl at work I like her and do small favours, girl ignores me, will talk to me now and again.

After speaking to to a friend who has game, I have 2 options

1) ignore her totally, unless she iniaties even then one word answers. (If it doesn’t work, losing her as a friend totally)

2) talk to her still (friend zoned forever)

Also I have to see her outside work without asking her out, how can I manage this, without looking like a stalker

I don’t know which one to choose because I don’t want to ignore her and lose her being my friend,

I want to be her boyfriend if not a very close friend, but I have to choose one I’m struggling.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just be normal around her right now, dont do anything especially texting. here and there talk is fine at work... dont just ignore her totally you will come off as a loser...

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

I won’t intiate anything.
Just say hi, etc in passing, I won’t approach either like if I see her at lunch.

according to her close friend who she likes, she goes for looks...and also she thinks I’m a downgrade.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
We use to be same department she works in a different department now

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve told a girl at work I like her and do small favours, girl ignores me, will talk to me now and again.

After speaking to to a friend who has game, I have 2 options

1) ignore her totally, unless she iniaties even then one word answers. (If it doesn’t work, losing her as a friend totally)

2) talk to her still (friend zoned forever)

Also I have to see her outside work without asking her out, how can I manage this, without looking like a stalker

I don’t know which one to choose because I don’t want to ignore her and lose her being my friend,

I want to be her boyfriend if not a very close friend, but I have to choose one I’m struggling.
She plays games with you and you want her as a girlfriend for what?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She thinks you are a dwongrade??????

F0ck this *****, but don´t ignore her completely, you may come off as butthurt.

If she thinks you are a downgrade, focus on yourself. Work out, have interesting hobbies, Imrove your finances, Improve your car, Improve your clothes, and get more plates.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
She does think of me as a downgrade even though her ex wasn’t good looking and neither is she.

I wasn’t meant to know she said that.

I walked past her today we were coming back from lunch and she was leaving, I said hi,

I should have just ignored her and only if she said something to me then said hi.

Get more plates?

I’m just gona ignore her start going gym change my clothes then When I look better talk to her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does think of me as a downgrade even though her ex wasn’t good looking and neither is she.

I walked past her today we were coming back from lunch and she was leaving, I said hi,

I should have just ignored her and only if she said something to me then said hi.

Get more plates?

I’m just gona ignore her start going gym change my clothes then When I look better talk to her.
How bout you stop wasting your time with her and focus your energy into improving your looks and mindset so you can then go find other women who are already interested?

Never waste time with uninterested women. 90% of men's problem with women stem from trying to make uninterested women interested.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for other girls too.
i can improve my looks but how can I improve mindset.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for other girls too.
i can improve my looks but how can I improve mindset.
Losing the scarcity mindset by fvcking at least one currently interested babe. You should always have a source of puzzy.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cos I told her I liked her did that mess everything up.

As now she finds it awkard around me and cos people at work know maybe that’s why she doesn’t approach me

Then again even before that we never really chatted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cos I told her I liked her did that mess everything up.

As now she finds it awkard around me and cos people at work know maybe that’s why she doesn’t approach me

Then again even before that we never really chatted.
Literally leave her alone. Find a chick that's bothering you for time and fvck her.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score

Get more plates?

Bro, you're a straight male, correct?
Then you can never really know what a female finds attractive about a man's face.

Also, have you paid attention to the threads on this site? Women generally date UP while men date DOWN.

Ignore this chick. Even if it comes off as petty. IGNORE HER. Blatantly. Even she says hi to your face.

You already failed so you must do a hard reset.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you're a straight male, correct?
Then you can never really know what a female finds attractive about a man's face.

Also, have you paid attention to the threads on this site? Women generally date UP while men date DOWN.

Ignore this chick. Even if it comes off as petty. IGNORE HER. Blatantly. Even she says hi to your face.

You already failed so you must do a hard reset.
Yes straight male

How did I fail?

What will ignoring achivie?

It’s so difficult almost impossible when you like someone that much, there must be a way to turn it around?, not a garunteed way.

How can I find one who’s interested in me

What about making her feel sorry for me telling her about a aggravated burglary I had?, and showing my picture?, not at work outside work. (House party etc)

Sometimes I’ve been with work friends and her.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about making her feel sorry for me telling her about a aggravated burglary I had?, and showing my picture?
Blackmail pettiness??? this is the worse thing you can do.
Man, you have a lot of work to do. Start yesterday.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmail pettiness??? this is the worse thing you can do.
Man, you have a lot of work to do. Start yesterday.
I’m not gona blackmail her, just tell her end of story, like I’ve told other friends