Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st Date LMR

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times recently and I already made a post about it with a different girl it happened to 2 weeks ago. I've had more sex in the past year than any other year previously, so maybe I'm just going for high-risk high reward strategies that don't work on some women. I have also noticed when I have abundance and am already fvcking 1-2 other women this doesn't happen, but if I'm coming off a break from women, the first time I try to have sex with a new girl this seems more likely to occur.

The most recent experience I had was a date last night with this girl I met off Hinge, probably an 8. We have drinks at a nice ****tail bar and the whole date goes pretty well. After 1 drink she agrees to come over to my place. We watch TV and cuddle etc and I do my usual process etc. I even say early on "we're not going to have sex" as we start getting more and more intimate before she can even say it. She puts up LMR at every step but eventually I get her completely naked and we're escalating more and more. I do the "prod" technique where I poke her ***** with my **** and tease her endlessly with dirty talk and she's really into it. I actually made her *** from fingering/rubbing her ****. At one point I feel like I could have just slipped it in but I didn't. I find when I make a break for a condom it flips a switch in their head and they suddenly decide not to have sex.

I know this sort of behavior can simply be a test. She would say "no" but in that giggly tone, so I responded by completely taking control of her and teasing her more and more. She also would straight up say she either didn't want to have sex yet or said she wasn't sure. I joked and said "is the queen in your head disapproving of the slutty princess' behavior?" which she laughed about in agreement. I did more dirty talk and de-escalation then re-escalation and I really think I was smooth about it all but it just feels weird as **** to force yourself on them and even if you manage to pull it off it's just not worth the potential rape charge even if they enjoy it. These young women are so indoctrinated by leftism that they can later decide something was rape even if they enjoyed it in the moment.

Does anyone else experience this and is it perhaps better with first dates to just keep it light and purposely NOT go for it and let the sexual tension build and then just end it prematurely and call it a night? I do the same thing with other women and they are just DOWN and put up zero LMR so it baffles me when it happens.

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any advice on the matter, but if a girl was naked, all over me and my hands were inside her and she still didn't allow things to go further I would think she's a nut. You're 99% there and she bails out? That's a tease in my mind and I would be frustrated as hell personally

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any advice on the matter, but if a girl was naked, all over me and my hands were inside her and she still didn't allow things to go further I would think she's a nut. You're 99% there and she bails out? That's a tease in my mind and I would be frustrated as hell personally
Who knows. I don't even care, I didn't even bust a nut after she left and it's been over a week since I did last.

I just find it absolutely bizarre and I don't know if it's something I'm doing. Her IL level otherwise seemed very high leading up to this.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. I don't even care, I didn't even bust a nut after she left and it's been over a week since I did last.

I just find it absolutely bizarre.
I do as well. Have you since followed up with this girl? Or did you leave things be

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do as well. Have you since followed up with this girl? Or did you leave things be
I have not, it's the least of my concern but I still view these sort of experiences as something worth inspection so I can learn from them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times recently and I already made a post about it with a different girl it happened to 2 weeks ago. I've had more sex in the past year than any other year previously, so maybe I'm just going for high-risk high reward strategies that don't work on some women. I have also noticed when I have abundance and am already fvcking 1-2 other women this doesn't happen, but if I'm coming off a break from women, the first time I try to have sex with a new girl this seems more likely to occur.

The most recent experience I had was a date last night with this girl I met off Hinge, probably an 8. We have drinks at a nice ****tail bar and the whole date goes pretty well. After 1 drink she agrees to come over to my place. We watch TV and cuddle etc and I do my usual process etc. I even say early on "we're not going to have sex" as we start getting more and more intimate before she can even say it. She puts up LMR at every step but eventually I get her completely naked and we're escalating more and more. I do the "prod" technique where I poke her ***** with my **** and tease her endlessly with dirty talk and she's really into it. I actually made her *** from fingering/rubbing her ****. At one point I feel like I could have just slipped it in but I didn't. I find when I make a break for a condom it flips a switch in their head and they suddenly decide not to have sex.

I know this sort of behavior can simply be a test. She would say "no" but in that giggly tone, so I responded by completely taking control of her and teasing her more and more. She also would straight up say she either didn't want to have sex yet or said she wasn't sure. I joked and said "is the queen in your head disapproving of the slutty princess' behavior?" which she laughed about in agreement. I did more dirty talk and de-escalation then re-escalation and I really think I was smooth about it all but it just feels weird as **** to force yourself on them and even if you manage to pull it off it's just not worth the potential rape charge even if they enjoy it. These young women are so indoctrinated by leftism that they can later decide something was rape even if they enjoyed it in the moment.

Does anyone else experience this and is it perhaps better with first dates to just keep it light and purposely NOT go for it and let the sexual tension build and then just end it prematurely and call it a night? I do the same thing with other women and they are just DOWN and put up zero LMR so it baffles me when it happens.
I've found in these situations the woman has either decided they aren't interested in things progressing to that level or they need to be more comfortable with you.

In cases where we have gotten to some stage of clothes off without me banging them, my rate of seeing them again is 0%.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I made a thread for guys like you and situations like this. I def recommend checking it out.

It really sounds like you read the girl wrong man.. and honestly, I've spoken to many chicks and stuff like this is like a nightmare story for them.. Guaranteed she will never talk to you again and this will go in as a page of the worst dates shes ever been on. Alot of young girls are just naive and don't want to say no or put up a fight because they have no idea if you're going to attack them or something.. so they foolishly go along with it but know they don't want to and are not turned on..

In the future don't be such a horndog man. A lot of women need to be eased into sexual stuff. you gotta learn how to set the tone, set the mood, then start slowly and do proper foreplay. Some of us guys don't have this issue with women but its because we exude alot of sexual energy/and theres alot of sexual energy within the whole interaction leading up to taking her home.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread for guys like you and situations like this. I def recommend checking it out.

It really sounds like you read the girl wrong man.. and honestly, I've spoken to many chicks and stuff like this is like a nightmare story for them.. Guaranteed she will never talk to you again and this will go in as a page of the worst dates shes ever been on. Alot of young girls are just naive and don't want to say no or put up a fight because they have no idea if you're going to attack them or something.. so they foolishly go along with it but know they don't want to and are not turned on..

In the future don't be such a horndog man. A lot of women need to be eased into sexual stuff. you gotta learn how to set the tone, set the mood, then start slowly and do proper foreplay. Some of us guys don't have this issue with women but its because we exude alot of sexual energy/and theres alot of sexual energy within the whole interaction leading up to taking her home.
Which thread?

Remember that the sort of situations I described in the OP are pretty rare. Normally when a new girl that likes me she will put up zero LMR. So, if a girl puts up any LMR than I should probably interpret that as such and back off. I still find this notion alarming that a woman will blow me and let me finger the **** out of them but are only doing it reluctantly. The girl in the OP wasn't that young btw she was 26.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Which thread?

Remember that the sort of situations I described in the OP are pretty rare. Normally when a new girl that likes me she will put up zero LMR. So, if a girl puts up any LMR than I should probably interpret that as such and back off. I still find this notion alarming that a woman will blow me and let me finger the **** out of them but are only doing it reluctantly. The girl in the OP wasn't that young btw she was 26.
Yeah these aren't common for me either. Its a very particular situation.. but you should still be able to read her better but i think you also musta rushed into things a bit. I think she wanted to spend time and like warm up to you more.. like flirt and tease, maybe have some drinks, put on some music in the background and jus like ease into it. Maybe some sexual talks and fantasy talk..

Here's the thread. I hope it helps in some way.. We never know when we expect girls to not just be DTF off bat, but theres always a chance you'll run into one here and there.. and its best to know how to deal with it

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which thread?

When in doubt, tone it back

I have also noticed when I have abundance and am already fvcking 1-2 other women this doesn't happen, but if I'm coming off a break from women, the first time I try to have sex with a new girl this seems more likely to occur.
You can also engage in some sexual banter with them pre-meet so they have a better idea of what to expect

Chicks also have more anxiety these days

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all any girl worth her salt will not go back with you on the first date , strip off and let a stranger eat her pu$$y

You took a Sloot back bro

9/10 it has little to do with the guy , women decide if they are having sex not men

it wasn't LMR it was ASD she's probably done it too many times before and is sub consciously feeling guilty for being a hoe

She's fighting an internal battle with herself about wether she wants the guilt or the pipe.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all any girl worth her salt will not go back with you on the first date , strip off and let a stranger eat her pu$$y
Or it could mean ...
"KSI & MNDM - FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS (FWB) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You took a Sloot back bro

9/10 it has little to do with the guy , women decide if they are having sex not men

it wasn't LMR it was ASD she's probably done it too many times before and is sub consciously feeling guilty for being a hoe

She's fighting an internal battle with herself about wether she wants the guilt or the pipe.
I genuinely cannot remember a single girl in the couple years year that has declined my invitation to come back to my place after a first date, not to mention the ones that come straight over (a couple women even invited me straight to their home to meet for the first time). So, their behavior is largely indistinguishable to me.

Last edited: