Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 yr old havin' sex with a 14 yr old??

What should i do in this situation?

• bang her, as long as she accepts is no problem

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • Leave her alone, kissin' is as far as you should get with her

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Are you crazy!!!!! she is 14 yrs old and u an adult!! go find somebody your age!

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • You gotta be kiddin' me, you sure want to go to jail

Votes: 69 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Do you think this 18 y.o. kid regrets getting involved with his 14 y.o. girl?

18 and life (maybe death)
I don't.

I do think, however, that he regrets being a brute and killing her parents.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well hmm ive read some disturbing stuff here , guys saying its oki to bang a 14 year old when your 20 ?????? comeon , people like that is whats wrong with this world...... thats called a borderline pedofile......

shes 14 dude i dont think its oki to have sex with someone under the age of 15 , cuz they cant really understand what the effect and reasons of having sex are.... girls these days at an early age give it up to anyone cuz they think they wont be popular with the guys in any other way...... but thats just the way the media has programmed people these days.....

but seriuosly shes 14 dude , i dont care if she was really hot and horny for ya , its still wrong...... dont care if shes an hb10 the deal is your an adult 18 year old you know the effects of having sex and the reasons for having it.... while shes just a little kid 14 year old no , if u were 16 or even 17 then u could have sex with her if she was in her late 15s but under the age of that is just wrong.......

be responsible man hold it in your pants for this one time.....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
come on now.... dont flame me now......i was just asking and even though my mind was in banging her i knew dam well that i wasnt gonna do it, i just wanna see your opinions
Dont lie, you knew what we would say. You probably already banged her. Have fun in jail!! hahaha, better take some duct tape...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of people are seriously puppets, saying whatever it was that the puppeteer taught you. Yeah, an 18 yr. old guy banging 14 yr. old chick isn't common but would you still object if the girl was 18 and guy 14?

No, you wouldn't don't even start bullsh!tting. Women are as smart as us and if she doesn't understand sex at 14 she's retarded. Furthermore, what is this saying waiting to 15!?! Will she REALLY get THAT much maturer in 12 mos. or less??

Seriously, I want you guys to sit down and let the question cook and your heads before tossing out the recycled words of your predocessors.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the underage ***** in the world will never compensate for the huge amount of male semen that will be pumped in your ass in prison.

Need I say more?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
My question is should i do bang her?........ i mean she is skinny and im scare that i might break her while sex cause i know how i get down. when i get down i get down no playing around, she is 14 and thats whats hodin' me back a little.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad to know when you get down, you get down, no playing around. It's probably not a good idea but I'd never tell you not to.

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I actually know where your coming from. In the summer, I was a lifeguard. There is this hot girl at the pool. apparently she liked me from the summer before and this year. she was always trying to flirt and all. But I never messed with her. BUt toward the end of the summer I was thinking about it. This girl looked like she was 16, but then I found out she was 14. I was like wait a second and stopped before doing anything. Believe I would have liked to bang her and knowing the opportunity was there made it more painful. I was 17.

Here's the deal though.

That girl was going into 9th. I was going into into 12th. As I see it once their in high school it can be done, but it matters on the situation. I would say it's ok to just hook up. Like maybe a one night stand. GOing out probably could be acceptable, but frowned upon. I would just say watch out. But that's thing also I was wondering about. I just turned 18 today. I live in PA. Would it be against the law to get with a 16 year old. I am not exactly clear about the law. I just figure the best deal is to say I'm 17.

Actually know that I think about it? Are you still in high school? If, so what grade is this girl in. Is it 8th or 9th grade. If it's 8th grade, there is something definitley wrong. Like if you're 18, you're probably a senior too or out of high school. I would tell you it would probably just be frowned upon if she's in 9th. But if she's in 8th grade and you want to bang her. That's just f*** up.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say stay legal, as boring as it sounds.

There are plenty of hot legal girls, why risk banging an underage girl?

And I think 18-14 is pretty sick myself.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do it you will regret it for the rest of your life.

if it gets out, you will look like somebody who took advantage of her and you will get locked up.

this is very very serious, don’t do it.

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
that reminds me of this girl in my class. She is either 17 or 18. A senior, and she's getting banged by a 24 year old. The girl is barely a 5. That's wrong in my mind. Only best word of advice if you're absolutly going through with this, I still say think it over carefully with the big head not the small one, make sure it's just a one nighter. If you get attached and let's say go out for 4 monthes. Then you break up and it's real nasty. The girl now has some REAL crap on. Play it careful.

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a big black dude named Bubba waiting for you in a jail cell........dude.....you dont want to even imagine what they do to guys in jail that are convicted for crimes against children.....your darkest nightmares will come true.....a guest on the Howard Stern show said he was raped repeatedly in jail & his anal muscles were severed during the rape & he has to wear a diaper for the rest of his life....the poop just pours out of his butt....he has no control.....frightening....

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason prisoners don't seem to like pedofiles. Wonder why.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrisman
Do it. Have anal sex with her. Having anal sex with a 14 year old is like taking 4hits of LSD and 6hits of XTC, you'll be feeling god.
Thank GOD the mods banned lil chris here, he's obviously demented!:p

I mean who goes out of there way to search for a horrible post like this that was made over a solid year ago?!:confused:

It is kinda erie how the age of the original poster coresponeds with that kid who shot his UA girls parents though.:crazy:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ yeaaaah i just checked in to that and this guy chrisman looked this sh!t up and now people are posting on it...and he's nasty i can't believe he said that about having sex with a 14 year old... sicko

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Hmm weirdo..

I read aboput that killer and bein with a 14 year old isn't legal here in Indiana so why run here.

Age of consent is 16 here in Indiana, and I've told 16 year old girls to **** off when they tried to sack me... You're nuts kid.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, not every prisoner is a negroid or a mongoloid.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're 18 14 is just wrong.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
social conditioning?

all you sickos who claim its "social conditioning" that stops you from banging a 14 yr old are just disturbed. every human is born with a sense of right and wrong and its JUST WRONG, full stop.
personally, I, (being 19/20) wouldn't even think of banging anyone under 16...and even then it'd only be under certain conditions, ie she knew exactly what she was dojng and looked her age or older.

theres a difference between being a player and a pedo (spelling?)
lol

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all social conditioning aside

obey the laws of the land

you do not want you life placed into the hands of the law

jail is hell on this earth and you might not make it back

and even if you do it changes you

and for the record it is usually the mother that will try and have you charged

as your family knows her family your risk is tripled and doubled

do not be foolish

plenty of older LEGAL women out there

"Don't let your d*ck run your life" - Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“Stay awake...because the name of the game is to put you to sleep , and the next part is to keep you asleep” – Chuck D

Status
Not open for further replies.