Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 yr old havin' sex with a 14 yr old??

What should i do in this situation?

• bang her, as long as she accepts is no problem

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • Leave her alone, kissin' is as far as you should get with her

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Are you crazy!!!!! she is 14 yrs old and u an adult!! go find somebody your age!

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • You gotta be kiddin' me, you sure want to go to jail

Votes: 69 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i got this dilema right here im 18 and this girl is 14 but has had sex already and she is feelin' me.
The word is that she really likes me and wants to have sex with me.

My question is should i do bang her?........ i mean she is skinny and im scare that i might break her while sex cause i know how i get down. when i get down i get down no playing around, she is 14 and thats whats hodin' me back a little.

My mind right now is set to bang her but i want yall opinions 1st

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I may calmly say so...

DOOON'T!!!!!!!!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you live but having sex with a minor is illegal. May even be considered rape because she's not old enough to make responsible decisions.

Don't be a fool.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was for example scandinavia it would be no problem... Except most people will frown upon it.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UM LOL

Do you know what they do to people like you in jail?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on now.... dont flame me now......i was just asking and even though my mind was in banging her i knew dam well that i wasnt gonna do it, i just wanna see your opinions

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep your hormones in check buddy.

If this chick somehow got clingy and you werent feeling her after you sexed her up, all she has to do is go to the police and your life is over.

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, i hear you, and i know you want to do her dirty. Thing is if you would just masterbate right before you are about to hang out with her, in which your sex drive is dramatically less, you may opt to see the light, that sex with this young ho aint worth 20 in the can, you dig.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't you feel wierd hanging out with a 14 year old? The maturity level between 18 and 14 is huge. I dunno. Don't get in trouble, and don't get your ass kicked by her dad.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha! and to think I was partially made fun of dating a 15 year old, while 17! :rolleyes:

If this gets out, not only would the law be a problem, but also your peers. It is not socially acceptable to go that young...where I'm from anyway- maybe in Texas?

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo2k
ha! and to think I was partially made fun of dating a 15 year old, while 17! :rolleyes:

If this gets out, not only would the law be a problem, but also your peers. It is not socially acceptable to go that young...where I'm from anyway- maybe in Texas?
My sister`s first boyfreind was 18 and she was 14.Id say that even though their age gap was "huge", he was told that she was 16 so he didnt know she was 14 un till she told him 2 months later.Id say he was the better boyfriend she ever had because he had a ****ing head on his shoulders,wasnt a drug addict and had an healthy lifestyle.

My fathe r didnt like the idea very much and had to have a man to man conversation with him to make sure they were clear.

Finally,he dropped her because she smoked weed and he thought this was unacceptable.I think he is right btw.

I think you should go(if you feel like it), as long as her parents are cool with the idea.I doubt that if one of you two break the relationship and she wants to go to court for rape and he parents liked you, they woudnt allow her to do it.Most of the times, I beleive she woudl just give up the idea a week later.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You are overage so no .IF you where 16 or even 17 yeah ok,but you get fedrally ****ed now.

nuttyaintright

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows the saying go??

14 will get you 20 if you know what i mean. Maybe not 20, but even a few years sucks.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a negative private, pull back! I repeat FALL BACK!!!

By no means do you go after this chick. Stay away.

Reaction score
What every would you have in common with her?

Your talking about school and college and her highest words are

Waaaa wAaaaaa....waaaaaaa!!!

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Hey im 44 and you arent lololol.

Better resume my PC muscle exercises.See you later sonny.
:confused:

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im not gonna bang her aight.

But check it....she is best friends with my cousins (female) and they were who she told that she was feeling me and all that, her mom is very good friends with my dad wich is another reason why i feel awkard banging her.

But even if i did im preety sure that she wouldnt tell her parents and much less press charges on me for rape, thats the last thing she would do knowing that she knows a good part of my family.

But dot worry yall i'll be on this boards for the next 20 yrs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.