Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 yr old havin' sex with a 14 yr old??

What should i do in this situation?

• bang her, as long as she accepts is no problem

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • Leave her alone, kissin' is as far as you should get with her

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Are you crazy!!!!! she is 14 yrs old and u an adult!! go find somebody your age!

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • You gotta be kiddin' me, you sure want to go to jail

Votes: 69 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're seriously thinking about it or you wouldn't have posted. I'm personally bummed by the results of the poll, expecting to see an overwhelming NO! Unless of course people just clicked on the Go For It button for the heck of it....

If you do bang her, don't be so stupid to think that other people won't find out.

There is no such thing as "a little dirty secret"...those are the ones that make the gossiper look the best.....[

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id bang a 14 yr old, but only if there weren't pre-existing laws against it. hell i might go so low as 12...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why's an 18 year old attracted to a 14 year old in the first place?!?!!

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by piranha45
id bang a 14 yr old, but only if there weren't pre-existing laws against it. hell i might go so low as 12...
dude thats just sooo sick.....
i hope your kidding cuz if not then get a gun and blow your brains out you disturbed sick fu\ck.....

i dont give a **** if its laws against it or not , even if it was allowed to have sex with girls under the age of 15 - 16 i still wouldnt do it...
anyone with commen sense can understand its wrong.....

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i regret to inform you that your own morals do not as yet seem to be universal law; indeed, it seems they currently fall under personal opinion.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't uncommon in the 1400's.

...then again those people were flinging cows on complex catapults as weapons.

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally whenever I post I try not to criticize people or act negative toward them, I even try to understand their perspective. But what you said is just sick. Hell, 12-year-old girls are JUST starting to develop into women. That's just F***ed up. Damn. It says you're age is 17. That's about a five-year difference. I'm just shaking my head in disgust. I mean you want to bang girls that aren't just in middle school, but in elementary school. I can definitely tell your going to be on the sex offenders’ list some day if you keep that attitude up. I'm sorry but I just find that disgusting. That's sick.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageJoe5
quote:
Hell, 12-year-old girls are JUST starting to develop into women. That's just F***ed up. Damn. It says you're age is 17. That's about a five-year difference.
Hes 21 thats a 9 year diference,

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's 21?! Dude I really hope you were joking about the 12 year old girl. If not, then seriously you are one sick f***.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i regret to inform you that your own morals do not as yet seem to be universal law; indeed, it seems they currently fall under personal opinion.
Google Kohlberg. He's a psychologist who studied levels of morality. He realised that morality is not just an individual-based tendency. And that there's more to morality than one's own opinion.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it!

14 years old = immature = someone's gonna find out = someone's going to jail.

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a friend who was 17 going out with a 21 year old girl and she had a kid also. This girl was smoking hot. I just figured no guy her age wanted to go out with her do to the kid. But it does seem like it's more tolerated for women then men.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if she already had sex before or not. It is still ILLEGAL for an adult (you) to have sex with a child (her).

Do you really want to spend up to 30 years in prison and be labelled as a sex offender and have to register as such for the rest of your life? Is having sex with someone worth that kind of risk?

I certainly hope not...

You shouldn't even have to be asking this question.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
It doesn't matter if she already had sex before or not. It is still ILLEGAL for an adult (you) to have sex with a child (her).

What if it's not, then. Is it ok then?

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m utterly shocked that this thread as gone more then a page.

UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.