Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

18 yr old havin' sex with a 14 yr old??

What should i do in this situation?

• bang her, as long as she accepts is no problem

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • Leave her alone, kissin' is as far as you should get with her

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Are you crazy!!!!! she is 14 yrs old and u an adult!! go find somebody your age!

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • You gotta be kiddin' me, you sure want to go to jail

Votes: 69 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Finally,he dropped her because she smoked weed and he thought this was unacceptable.I think he is right btw.
God created Weed, Man created Beer

Which one would you trust???

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
Ok im not gonna bang her aight.

But check it....she is best friends with my cousins (female) and they were who she told that she was feeling me and all that, her mom is very good friends with my dad wich is another reason why i feel awkard banging her.

But even if i did im preety sure that she wouldnt tell her parents and much less press charges on me for rape, thats the last thing she would do knowing that she knows a good part of my family.

But dot worry yall i'll be on this boards for the next 20 yrs lol.
haha
wouldnt tell her parents? What's to stop her parents finding out another way? At the very least, all her friends are gonna know. Chicks will tell their friends, their sisters, their cousins...
I know a girl who did it when she was 13. Of course she didn't tell her parents. But she had a fight with one of her best friends, and as 'revenge', her best friend rang her mom and told her everything. Hell breaks loose. So, unless you want to be sharing a cell with a 300lb black guy named Tyrese (no offense to any african americans) :D I suggest you consider your options closely.

Reaction score
Dude, have you ever seen that movie "Lockdown"? sh!t my pants and decided to drop my 'get rich quick' schemes... watch the movie bro, then decide if it's worth bangin' this broad..

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Slickster
I don't know where you live but having sex with a minor is illegal. May even be considered rape because she's not old enough to make responsible decisions.
Not nessisarily. Check your local state laws for how age of concent works exactly. Here in Maryland an 18 year old having sex with a 14 year old would be ok because he is within 4 years of her. In most states the age of concent is 16. Here's a little chart my criminal investigations professor gave us:

14 - 15 years old: partner must be within 4 years
16+ years old: :)

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats really worrying is that (currently) 36% of you guys think this is ok :confused:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
\ Here in Maryland an 18 year old having sex with a 14 year old would be ok because he is within 4 years of her. In most states the age of concent is 16. Here's a little chart my criminal investigations professor gave us:

14 - 15 years old: partner must be within 4 years
16+ years old: :)
I always knew something was wrong with my home state...

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wanna bang her, then you should do it over here in quebec...it's legal to bang 14 year olds here

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Do it. Have anal sex with her. Having anal sex with a 14 year old is like taking 4hits of LSD and 6hits of XTC, you'll be feeling god.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to know the 50 people who voted "Bang her" fkkn morons.

An 18 year old would be okay dating a 16 year old, there's a huge difference between 14-16 foolz.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
I'd like to know the 50 people who voted "Bang her" fkkn morons.

I did.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are morons and liars.

If nature floods the little girls body with hormones then she is ready for sex period. All you guys just wanna be moral with society. You guys are the same dudes back in the day who would be marrying and impregnating 14 year old girls and go to have 14 kids. Age of concent in Canada is 14 anyways with no anal.

backward americans:rolleyes:

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
I voted for it too! :woo:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt. In england you could be charged with rape for doing this as the 14 yr old is not old enuf to make decisions in the eyes of the law

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno...but it's interesting how moral and religion affect people like this...i'd have to agree with samependo to be honest...

if this was in sweden people wouldn't even care....I recently discussed with a friend if it would be ok to do a 14y if your 20, like he is....and we both agreed that even thougt it would be a little akward and **** it would be totally doable and not a big thing...so you guys better think again....
realise that that attitude is just another thing imprinted by society...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were single and a 14yr old girl asked me to have sex, i'd bang her fo' sure... even if i were to be her first one

Status
Not open for further replies.