“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

14 year old scores 23 year old teacher

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
she's pretty hot. i'd hit it
 

Po Pimp

New Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
She's nice I would hit it too, Hell I wonder if that student she ****ed is on here cause i would sure like his advice.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
His advice? She got desperate and wanted to experience with minor because it would be that damn easy.

I wonder how she got caught? Kid told? Why would the kid want to stop tapping that?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I don't think this has as much to do with the kid's DJ ability as it does the teacher's mental issues. Women can be pedophiles too.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
ya but what kind of 14 year old would complain about that.

I mean when you were 14 all you thought about was how much you wanted to **** your hot teacher :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
"She told him she was attracted to him because the sex was forbidden."

Duh! She's married and getting railed by a 14 year old...God Bless Middle School! :D
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
The kid probably bragged to some friends who told the cops. seeing the limelight he took advantage.

OR.

She stopped ****ing him.

Somehting happened,
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Baddy Love

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Serbia
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
The kid probably bragged to some friends who told the cops. seeing the limelight he took advantage.

OR.

She stopped ****ing him.

Somehting happened,
I agree
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
What a story to tell your children...."yeah son, back in the day your old man use to score with all the hot teachers." "Now go to school and make me proud"
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by Baddy Love
I agree
Maybe his mom got curious why he kept coming home from school late and smelling like ***** :D

Then told him to tell the cops when she found out! :eek: :D
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
The song Backseat Love comes to my mind.

But this is probably going to damage the kid, more then it will do him any good. Maybe, he'll start to be afraid of woman and become a fag or something.


[Edit]
Picture of the teacher with her husband.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3682/engage1.jpg

Damn she's hot.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Big-J
Maybe his mom got curious why he kept coming home from school late and smelling like ***** :D
Hhaahhah!
Did you try to say fish? :p



Heh, think of that poor husband, lose your wife for a 14 year old kid. :D
I'm sure he's somewhere here posting or lurking!
So many afc's these days.

OK mr husband you can end that hiding! I know you are there!
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
maybe her mom asked him why he kept on taking all his dads condoms....
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
This post is freaken funny

Dam she is fvcking hot. Yes I most certainly tap that a$$.:D
 

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
to have a teacher like that is every teenager's dream. who wouldn't go for after school help? lol
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Damn. When I read stories like this one I'm glad I live in Mexico. I'm 19 and one of my friendS is phucking a 14 year old.

Imagine what would happen if he lived in the US. He would be in jail and he doesn't deserve it. Well maybe he does, it depends on the way you see it...

Alexis Zorba
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top