Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

14 year old scores 23 year old teacher

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whooaaaah, you KNOW she going to jail! lol!

And man is she one good looking woman, though, damn! I feel bad for her, let's just pray she don't drop the bar of soap!

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason he got caught was cause his mum saw him outside a trailor park. She rang his mobile and saw him pick it up and lie bout where he was she then got suspicious listened into his phone convos and heard him bragging bout banging some hot teacher. Thats how he got caught :/

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea guess what I heard from a reliable source about the kid, my info tells me the kid came home one day and this is what happened

Kid comes home, hi honey how was your day (mom), eh im a little tired I had sex with the teacher, WHAT!!!! (mom), so the mom tells her husband about what their kid told her, the dad then has a private discussion with his son, son your mom told me what happened.......IM SO ProUd of u son......I'm going to get you a bike (dad), thanks dad but can it wait a while my ass is still sore.

:( :(

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 17 I was screwing a 24 year old Head-Of-Department, but not at my own school. Damn she was good.

I digress: poor kid.... if he wasnt so damn careless he could have been banging that hot piece of ass for months :eek:

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olllld

Originally posted by fatkins
Yea guess what I heard from a reliable source about the kid, my info tells me the kid came home one day and this is what happened

Kid comes home, hi honey how was your day (mom), eh im a little tired I had sex with the teacher, WHAT!!!! (mom), so the mom tells her husband about what their kid told her, the dad then has a private discussion with his son, son your mom told me what happened.......IM SO ProUd of u son......I'm going to get you a bike (dad), thanks dad but can it wait a while my ass is still sore.

:( :(
That joke is old.