“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

14 year old scores 23 year old teacher

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Whooaaaah, you KNOW she going to jail! lol!

And man is she one good looking woman, though, damn! I feel bad for her, let's just pray she don't drop the bar of soap!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
The reason he got caught was cause his mum saw him outside a trailor park. She rang his mobile and saw him pick it up and lie bout where he was she then got suspicious listened into his phone convos and heard him bragging bout banging some hot teacher. Thats how he got caught :/
 

fatkins

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Yea guess what I heard from a reliable source about the kid, my info tells me the kid came home one day and this is what happened


Kid comes home, hi honey how was your day (mom), eh im a little tired I had sex with the teacher, WHAT!!!! (mom), so the mom tells her husband about what their kid told her, the dad then has a private discussion with his son, son your mom told me what happened.......IM SO ProUd of u son......I'm going to get you a bike (dad), thanks dad but can it wait a while my ass is still sore.

:( :(
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
When I was 17 I was screwing a 24 year old Head-Of-Department, but not at my own school. Damn she was good.

I digress: poor kid.... if he wasnt so damn careless he could have been banging that hot piece of ass for months :eek:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Olllld

Originally posted by fatkins
Yea guess what I heard from a reliable source about the kid, my info tells me the kid came home one day and this is what happened


Kid comes home, hi honey how was your day (mom), eh im a little tired I had sex with the teacher, WHAT!!!! (mom), so the mom tells her husband about what their kid told her, the dad then has a private discussion with his son, son your mom told me what happened.......IM SO ProUd of u son......I'm going to get you a bike (dad), thanks dad but can it wait a while my ass is still sore.

:( :(
That joke is old.
 
Top